Topical Estrogen On Scalp For Hair

Nigluva

I learned from Taeian Clark he reccomends topical estrogen cream, among other things, for hair growth on head. He says it does not really go systemic, and I assume even if it does, it is not a big deal for bodybuilders he coaches on big doses of Nandrolone only, that is another topic for discussion though.

I bought the bioestro cream awhile back and never needed to use it, and I am wondering if it might be worth experimenting with to thicken hair. I do not necessarily have a problem to treat, but like experimenting. I am not very well read on the Peat side of things but would appreciate some opinion from the members here as I know many of you have some good knowledge. I heard from Danny Roddy estrogen is bad for hair but maybe context matters. In any case, Taeian says it is good and he has some good results

Blossom

Forum Supporter
There’s a thread where this is discussed. I’ll try to find it.

johnwester130

it's an interesting idea, onasnatural sell estrogen cream if you are looking to try it

before you try this, try increasing atp in the scalp. this looks much safer

OP
N

Nigluva

Thank you both for the helpful replies. I will check that thread and also look up ATP connection.

Inaut

resident EO expert @LeeLemonoil has posted about sandalwood's potential - beneficial effect on hair growth in the past as well

Adrenaline

Solve ethinylestradiol in alcohol and apply to your scalp. It reduces sebum and shedding greatly.

I would never take it orally. Topically it works.

tallglass13

Taeian stated that at pics on his sight are not with Estrogen, but he thinks it will work even better. I wish he had more before and afters.

GorillaHead

I use 17a estradiol topically it great for my hair. And it has practically zero estrogenic or steroid affects. It increase aromatase in the scalp and inhibits shut in the scalp.

lots of people have tried estrogen creams with side effects and no benefits.
Serum estrogen is bad for hair.
When men get older their serum estrogen rises and they lose hair.

The tissue most likely has its own feedback system that ties in with the hormones in serum. I would imagine topical estrogen would negatively affect you.
It would increase estrogen in your blood and cause the tissues to stop producing aromatase in the hair follicle.

unless you become estrogen dominant like a women it would not help your hair. These are my thoughts and based on countless anecdotes.

OP
N

Nigluva

I use 17a estradiol topically it great for my hair. And it has practically zero estrogenic or steroid affects. It increase aromatase in the scalp and inhibits shut in the scalp.

lots of people have tried estrogen creams with side effects and no benefits.
Serum estrogen is bad for hair.
When men get older their serum estrogen rises and they lose hair.

The tissue most likely has its own feedback system that ties in with the hormones in serum. I would imagine topical estrogen would negatively affect you.
It would increase estrogen in your blood and cause the tissues to stop producing aromatase in the hair follicle.

unless you become estrogen dominant like a women it would not help your hair. These are my thoughts and based on countless anecdotes.

The cream i have is estriol 80% estradiol 20%
Can you clarify? 17a estradiol is an estrogen blocking drug?

GorillaHead

The cream i have is estriol 80% estradiol 20%
Can you clarify

that’s def going to go systemic. If u start to experience feminine mixing side effects of imagine wit will help your hair. But only cause it will tank your testosterone significantly Estradiol is highly estrogenic. Estriol is much weaker.

in my opinion I would not suggest doing what you are wanting to do. Unless you are okay with serious feminizing effects.

OP
N

Nigluva

that’s def going to go systemic. If u start to experience feminine mixing side effects of imagine wit will help your hair. But only cause it will tank your testosterone significantly Estradiol is highly estrogenic. Estriol is much weaker.

in my opinion I would not suggest doing what you are wanting to do. Unless you are okay with serious feminizing effects.

Ok something to think about then

Progesterone

I used bi-estro care cream.

It does work... it's one of the only things I've taken that literally grows temple/hairline hair out of nowhere....

Oh, I had no sides but positive ones, tbh.

I got scared off of using it because guys on here are so anti-estrogen... and then I re-read peat talking about e dangers.

Tempted to go back on, tbh. Erections were better on it, too.

Nestito

It does work... it's one of the only things I've taken that literally grows temple/hairline hair out of nowhere....

I got scared off of using it because guys on here are so anti-estrogen... and then I re-read peat talking about e dangers.

Which norwood were you?

Can you link which product you used exactly and how you'd go about using it? Like how long did you use it for? Good regrowth or just marginal bs?

Progesterone

Which norwood were you?

Can you link which product you used exactly and how you'd go about using it? Like how long did you use it for? Good regrowth or just marginal bs?

bi-estro care cream, it's from LifeFlo brand, you can buy it on amazon, iherb, etc...

used 2-3 months.

it's rare to see any growth sprouting from previously bare skin... on hairline. I am likely going to go back on it soon.

I used before bed, apply 1 pump or less on hairline.

When I first started using it, I'd use 2 pumps a day, once in morning, once at bedtime, on hairline. I figured this was maybe too much but I had good benefits using twice a day... I felt good, body composition was good, skin was amazing, etc.

lampofred

Hair loss is a systemic problem. Topical estrogen won't fix the underlying metabolic issue. But until the metabolism is fixed, maybe topical caffeine, progesterone, aspirin, low dose DHEA would be safer than E. There's so much E in the environment that it's hard to avoid it even if you try, & everything applied topically definitely gets systemically absorbed.

Also nicotine gum, bromocriptine, pro-dopamine/anti-5ht substances reliably thicken my hair. I think nicotine is safer than E.

Progesterone

Hair loss is a systemic problem. Topical estrogen won't fix the underlying metabolic issue. But until the metabolism is fixed, maybe topical caffeine, progesterone, aspirin, low dose DHEA would be safer than E. There's so much E in the environment that it's hard to avoid it even if you try, & everything applied topically definitely gets systemically absorbed.

Also nicotine gum, bromocriptine, pro-dopamine/anti-5ht substances reliably thicken my hair. I think nicotine is safer than E.

bromocriptine is dangerous as hell.. literally will mess up heart valves.

what's your thoughts on tyromix (thyroid in general) in regards to helping hair?

lampofred

bromocriptine is dangerous as hell.. literally will mess up heart valves.

what's your thoughts on tyromix (thyroid in general) in regards to helping hair?

Yea, I mentioned it as an example of something that does lower serotonin and thicken hair, but imo nicotine gum is much safer for the same purpose, as long as there are no bad additives.

Thyroid never really helped my hair nearly as much as aspirin, caffeine, blood donations to lower iron, sugar, lowering phosphate (which I now realize all worked together to lower 5ht). In fact when I was first starting this and my PUFA stores were much higher than they are now, it actually seemed to make things a bit worse, maybe by increasing oxidative damage.

GorillaHead

You are the only person on the internet to report it works. Interesting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals