Topical Estrogen On Scalp For Hair

OP
N

Nigluva

Hair loss is a systemic problem. Topical estrogen won't fix the underlying metabolic issue. But until the metabolism is fixed, maybe topical caffeine, progesterone, aspirin, low dose DHEA would be safer than E. There's so much E in the environment that it's hard to avoid it even if you try, & everything applied topically definitely gets systemically absorbed.

Also nicotine gum, bromocriptine, pro-dopamine/anti-5ht substances reliably thicken my hair. I think nicotine is safer than E.

How much nicotine do you take? Even 2mg chewed a little bit seems very strong to me.

Adrenaline

bromocriptine is dangerous as hell.. literally will mess up heart valves.

what's your thoughts on tyromix (thyroid in general) in regards to helping hair?

Actually low-dose bromocriptine (0.8 or 1.5mg) decreases diabetes and CVD risk. It reverses left ventricular hypertrophy, lowers noradrenaline, aldosterone and blood presssure. If you look on PubMed you will see that low dose bromocriptine is a single pill for insulin resistance, hypertension and heart diseases.

Heart valve problems come from huge doses. Like 10mg/20mg+ everyday for years.

Combination with cyproheptadine protects valves. It can heal valvular disease even if you use high dose bromocriptine/cabergoline.

Progesterone

I am back on bi-estro care on hairline (1 pump is 1mg estriol and 0.25mg estradiol) + progesterone 40mg on testicles.

Progesterone

I learned from Taeian Clark he reccomends topical estrogen cream, among other things, for hair growth on head. He says it does not really go systemic, and I assume even if it does, it is not a big deal for bodybuilders he coaches on big doses of Nandrolone only, that is another topic for discussion though.

I bought the bioestro cream awhile back and never needed to use it, and I am wondering if it might be worth experimenting with to thicken hair. I do not necessarily have a problem to treat, but like experimenting. I am not very well read on the Peat side of things but would appreciate some opinion from the members here as I know many of you have some good knowledge. I heard from Danny Roddy estrogen is bad for hair but maybe context matters. In any case, Taeian says it is good and he has some good results

You tried bi-estro yet?

SonOfEurope

I think a combo of progesterone medium dose (9-15mg) plus 5 mg DHEA would provide the improvement in celular potassium and de-calcification (progesterone ) while the 5mg DHEA would, after passing the testosterone step, provide more than enough E2 without needing to apply those creams and shrink your balls if used long term.

Progesterone

I think a combo of progesterone medium dose (9-15mg) plus 5 mg DHEA would provide the improvement in celular potassium and de-calcification (progesterone ) while the 5mg DHEA would, after passing the testosterone step, provide more than enough E2 without needing to apply those creams and shrink your balls if used long term.

why the DHEA?

SonOfEurope

why the DHEA?

Progesterone in a low dose of 10 or 15mg, especially cycled (two weeks on+two weeks off, for exampe) doesn't excessively oppose DHT, which is good as you need some DHT and it's metabolites to maintain a lot of physical and mental masculinity, it also sensitizes the body to estrogen while reducing it's harmful effects (which is why women get all the benefits of E2/E1 like great hair etc... Especially when pregnant. )

But just to stay on the safe side The DHEA Would provide Testosterone/Androstenedione and in turn some E2/E1 and if so many members have ripped benefits from direct topical creams.. It seems like a safer option. Just an opinion.

I was shedding A LOT in 2016-17, could already see a spot at the very top... I started progesterone 28mg a day in 2018 and withing a month it disappears.

June of this year I added 2mg DHEA a day and my hair has never been better (skin and nail elasticity too) in fact I'm growing it long again as I used to have it when I was 20 or 21, pic attached from 2013.

It's even better now, more voluminous, once it's long again maybe March or April I'll update.

Attachments

• 20141107_131021.jpg
    20141107_131021.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

ivy

Progesterone in a low dose of 10 or 15mg, especially cycled (two weeks on+two weeks off, for exampe) doesn't excessively oppose DHT, which is good as you need some DHT and it's metabolites to maintain a lot of physical and mental masculinity, it also sensitizes the body to estrogen while reducing it's harmful effects (which is why women get all the benefits of E2/E1 like great hair etc... Especially when pregnant. )

But just to stay on the safe side The DHEA Would provide Testosterone/Androstenedione and in turn some E2/E1 and if so many members have ripped benefits from direct topical creams.. It seems like a safer option. Just an opinion.

I was shedding A LOT in 2016-17, could already see a spot at the very top... I started progesterone 28mg a day in 2018 and withing a month it disappears.

June of this year I added 2mg DHEA a day and my hair has never been better (skin and nail elasticity too) in fact I'm growing it long again as I used to have it when I was 20 or 21, pic attached from 2013.

It's even better now, more voluminous, once it's long again maybe March or April I'll update.

What progesterone brand are you using? And are you using it topically? Is the DHEA you added in liquid form? Thanks!

SonOfEurope

What progesterone brand are you using? And are you using it topically? Is the DHEA you added in liquid form? Thanks!

You're welcome,

I use mostly Progest-e in the gums 5 "drops" morning and another five before bed. You should consider that topical since I don't swallow till its gone in (No Homo) Total absorbed progesterone should be around 26-28mg since the Vit E makes it into the blood like a champ.

I admit the pure creams make me hornier but it's probably just me, as a male, smelling the progesterone and the brain thinking a female's around.

Sometimes I've used fully topical progesterone creams from Smoky mountain Naturals (pics attached) a small pump morning over the left shoulder, at night on the right one but remember if you don't mind looking funny for a bit - the fastest absorption is on the forehead .

I use the DHEA from Idealabs, Haidut's productt and I squeeze the two to my morning coffee that's it.

All the best.

Attachments

• IMG_20201022_170850.jpg
    IMG_20201022_170850.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20201022_170821.jpg
    IMG_20201022_170821.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 33

SonOfEurope

And as a last thing please keep in mind guys Progesterone and DHEA will only really help if you work on fixing metabolism, improving thyroid, adequate food with good digestion and reduce stress as much as possible.

Frankdee20

I think topically applied stuff on the scalp can get into the circulation and the system... I remember trying ketoconazole 2 percent shampoo for hair loss, and felt horrible... it’s a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor

Progesterone

And as a last thing please keep in mind guys Progesterone and DHEA will only really help if you work on fixing metabolism, improving thyroid, adequate food with good digestion and reduce stress as much as possible.

I am using NOW Progesterone cream, 10/20mg nightly on the balls only.

Thoughts on using on balls AND thoughts on NOW progesterone cream? it's legit?

ivy

Thanks for the valuable info! I've been resisting taking hormones, but I'm reaching 40 and each Autumn is more severe for my hair. I might consider a seasonal plan of sorts, although I'm not sure that's feasible or desireable. It just seems to make more sense, as Spring and Early Summer tend to be great when it comes to mood, skin and hair.

SonOfEurope

I am using NOW Progesterone cream, 10/20mg nightly on the balls only.

Thoughts on using on balls AND thoughts on NOW progesterone cream? it's legit?

That is good Progesterone - paraben free and all.

As for application on the balls bro I really don't know.. The absorption is fantastic (even better than forehead) but I admit my ignorance as to whether it might, despite being the most protective hormone produced by the body, affect the leydig cells in a strange way...

Someone with better knowledge than me would be much appreciated for that inquiry.

SonOfEurope

Thanks for the valuable info! I've been resisting taking hormones, but I'm reaching 40 and each Autumn is more severe for my hair. I might consider a seasonal plan of sorts, although I'm not sure that's feasible or desireable. It just seems to make more sense, as Spring and Early Summer tend to be great when it comes to mood, skin and hair.

Again, you're welcome!

October, November, December and January are tough for EVERYONE'S HAIR - the dark months affect us in more ways than we know.

I wake up with the sunrise in winter to try and maximize the short days.

You're in Portugal right? Latitude 38 to 41, A bit cloudier than Central Spain despite the same latitude (unless you're in Galicia or Catalonia... Or Cantabria etc. ) - but here around the Great Lakes, ironically at the same latitude as northern Spain you have to add the brutality of the cold and wind... It's tough.

I use to really enjoy the days of -10 with gusts of 40km here as a kid on the snow, but now I more rather survive them just counting the days to March....

Do you supplement vit D?

ivy

Again, you're welcome!

October, November, December and January are tough for EVERYONE'S HAIR - the dark months affect us in more ways than we know.

I wake up with the sunrise in winter to try and maximize the short days.

You're in Portugal right? Latitude 38 to 41, A bit cloudier than Central Spain despite the same latitude (unless you're in Galicia or Catalonia... Or Cantabria etc. ) - but here around the Great Lakes, ironically at the same latitude as northern Spain you have to add the brutality of the cold and wind... It's tough.

I use to really enjoy the days of -10 with gusts of 40km here as a kid on the snow, but now I more rather survive them just counting the days to March....

Do you supplement vit D?

I'm in Porto, pretty high up in Portugal. I suppose I get enough sun, but it's terribly humid!

I don't supplement D. If I look back, I think there was one winter when I didn't have hairloss this massive. I was taking GABA to tackle anxiety and sleeplessness, which I find mild and effective for that purpose. Also, I'm very near the sea and if between March and October I go in the water, I have an easier time through winter. That must have something to do with iodine...

The thought of taking supplements for life is a huge deterrent for me, I have to say. It has inhibited my testing progesterone.

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

I'm in Porto, pretty high up in Portugal. I suppose I get enough sun, but it's terribly humid!

I don't supplement D. If I look back, I think there was one winter when I didn't have hairloss this massive. I was taking GABA to tackle anxiety and sleeplessness, which I find mild and effective for that purpose. Also, I'm very near the sea and if between March and October I go in the water, I have an easier time through winter. That must have something to do with iodine...

The thought of taking supplements for life is a huge deterrent for me, I have to say. It has inhibited my testing progesterone.

I understand the fear of taking something for life -TRUST ME- I was dependant on a Mommafucking Benzo, one of the strongest ones (clonazepam) for almost five years up to a dose of 2.5 mg a day... Without mentioning how the doctors used me as a guinea pig for their SSRI until I yelled STOP.

This was all between my 21st and 26th year in this circus of a world, coming off a Benzo is extremely difficult and even though I had it well planned out to make the cuts super slow just by slightly and softly scratching the pill over a measured 30cm area and watch it gradually get smaller over the last two years, needed the help of the only hormone that can indisputably help the brain re - adapt, heal, and is by itself a non-addictive agonist of GABA.

Progesterone.

So in spring of 2o18, having made the minimal progress from 2.5mg to just 2... Klonopin.... I added the full force 28mg progesterone daily, I could not have given less of a **** if it momentarily reduced my libido (which it didn't... Only when I tried 45mg...)...

It's been a smooth ride since then, best sleep of my life, best hair, less water retention, intellectual growth, cortisol belly disappeared, have gone from 72kg to 83kg and most is muscle.

But the main goal accomplished, off benzos for good.

In the upcoming spring I'm thinking of lowering the Prgst from 28 to just 9mg which is maintenance... A man's "balls" alone make 1.5mg a day. And just for the experience I'm thinking of going low dose T to see if I turn into Arnold.

--------------------

Porto? Of course the humidity is high, it's an Atlantic forest climate close to the Green Spain and upper Castile/Asturias, some of the greenest parts of Europe, My Father's family side is from Catalonia ascending to the Pyrenees (Girona ) the humidity up there is high too so much I've heard from quite a few friends in the peninsula they prefer the 38º but dry summers of Seville and Valencia over the 28º (humid ) of the north.... The part of Iberia that borders the bay of Biscay is hellish humid, so it's good you have the sea nearby for refreshment but be careful as the seas up there are rough.

Here where I am, lol, the humidity is nasty in the summer, but even in August the water of lake Ontario is a chilly 21 so I'd rather refresh myself around here in the local pool, lol.

You do not have to fear a strange dependence on Progesterone, at 39 your estrogen is peaking and even as little as one month of 20mg will repair the ovaries as they are damaged by estrogen since a woman's first cycle, purify tissues from Trapped E2, you could achieve this with 6 drops of progesterone-e a day , and stop whenever you like.

Last edited:

ivy

I understand the fear of taking something for life -TRUST ME- I was dependant on a Mommafucking Benzo, one of the strongest ones (clonazepam) for almost five years up to a dose of 2.5 mg a day... Without mentioning how the doctors used me as a guinea pig for their SSRI until I yelled STOP.

This was all between my 21st and 26th year in this circus of a world, coming off a Benzo is extremely difficult and even though I had it well planned out to make the cuts super slow just by slightly and softly scratching the pill over a measured 30cm area and watch it gradually get smaller over the last two years, needed the help of the only hormone that can indisputably help the brain re - adapt, heal, and is by itself a non-addictive agonist of GABA.

Progesterone.

So in spring of 2o18, having made the minimal progress from 2.5mg to just 2... Klonopin.... I added the full force 28mg progesterone daily, I could not have given less of a **** if it momentarily reduced my libido (which it didn't... Only when I tried 45mg...)...

It's been a smooth ride since then, best sleep of my life, best hair, less water retention, intellectual growth, cortisol belly disappeared, have gone from 72kg to 83kg and most is muscle.

But the main goal accomplished, off benzos for good.

In the upcoming spring I'm thinking of lowering the Prgst from 28 to just 9mg which is maintenance... A man's "balls" alone make 1.5mg a day. And just for the experience I'm thinking of going low dose T to see if I turn into Arnold.

--------------------

Porto? Of course the humidity is high, it's an Atlantic forest climate close to the Green Spain and upper Castile/Asturias, some of the greenest parts of Europe, My Father's family side is from Catalonia ascending to the Pyrenees (Girona ) the humidity up there is high too so much I've heard from quite a few friends in the peninsula they prefer the 38º but dry summers of Seville and Valencia over the 28º (humid ) of the north.... The part of Iberia that borders the bay of Biscay is hellish humid, so it's good you have the sea nearby for refreshment but be careful as the seas up there are rough.

Here where I am, lol, the humidity is nasty in the summer, but even in August the water of lake Ontario is a chilly 21 so I'd rather refresh myself around here in the local pool, lol.

You do not have to fear a strange dependence on Progesterone, at 39 your estrogen is peaking and even as little as one month of 20mg will repair the ovaries as they are damaged by estrogen since a woman's first cycle, purify tissues from Trapped E2, you could achieve this with 6 drops of progesterone-e a day , and stop whenever you like.

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write back with this much detail. You've been informative and helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals