The Cause Of Baldness

TheCalciumCad

"When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles.

Since the muscle tension that tight the galea is always present, the inflammation is long-term and chronic, causing fibrosis and calcification. This further decreases the blood flow into the scalp.

Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent."

"Hair follicles on top of the scalp are affected by androgenetic alopecia, while those on the sides are not.

Androgenetic model: hair follicles on top of the head show increased expression of the androgen receptor gene. However, DHT stimulates the production of pigmented terminal hair in many other areas after puberty and higher levels of androgen receptors are also found in these follicles which remain healthy, e.g. like in those in men’s beard. So, this is a paradox and thus the androgenetic model does not offer a clear explanation.

New model: neck muscular tension propagates through the myofascia to the galea, which tightens and compresses blood vessels going to the hair follicles. Instead on the sides of the head, the underlying tissue is made of muscles so it is softer and richer of blood vessels. Thus, a compression in those areas does not block blood reaching the follicles.

The scalp of bald men show higher formation of 5α-reduced metabolites and 17-ketosteroid metabolites.

Androgenetic model: although DHT is considered playing the main role in baldness, this model does not give any explanation of why DHT and other metabolities should be present in higher concentration in bald scalps. So, no explanation.

New model: when blood vessels are compressed, blood cannot reach hair follicles causing reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites, damaging tissues. Then, an inflammatory response is activated and DHT is an important regulator of its activity.

Subcutaneous blood flow in the scalp of patients with early male pattern baldness is much lower.

Androgenetic model: no explanation.

New model: galea compresses blood vessels, blocking blood flow.

Miniaturization of hair follicles has been associated with deposits of densely packed collagen bundles in the follicular dermal sheath, called perifollicular fibrosis.

New model: when the inflammation is long-term and chronic, it causes fibrosis and calcification."

ursidae

"When neck muscles are in continuous tension, their action propagates to the head, stretching and tightening the galea against the underlying layers of the scalp. The underlying structure is rich of blood vessels that are compressed, blocking blood flow towards the hair follicles.

Since the muscle tension that tight the galea is always present, the inflammation is long-term and chronic, causing fibrosis and calcification. This further decreases the blood flow into the scalp.

Craniofacial development plays an important role in hair loss: indeed it is the real underlying cause that gives predisposition to baldness. Predisposition means that it is possible to see people with a poor craniofacial development and no signs of hair loss, but it is not possible to see bald people with a good craniofacial development. If spotting a bald person, you will be 100% sure that he has jaw problems to some extent."

"Hair follicles on top of the scalp are affected by androgenetic alopecia, while those on the sides are not.

Androgenetic model: hair follicles on top of the head show increased expression of the androgen receptor gene. However, DHT stimulates the production of pigmented terminal hair in many other areas after puberty and higher levels of androgen receptors are also found in these follicles which remain healthy, e.g. like in those in men’s beard. So, this is a paradox and thus the androgenetic model does not offer a clear explanation.

New model: neck muscular tension propagates through the myofascia to the galea, which tightens and compresses blood vessels going to the hair follicles. Instead on the sides of the head, the underlying tissue is made of muscles so it is softer and richer of blood vessels. Thus, a compression in those areas does not block blood reaching the follicles.

The scalp of bald men show higher formation of 5α-reduced metabolites and 17-ketosteroid metabolites.

Androgenetic model: although DHT is considered playing the main role in baldness, this model does not give any explanation of why DHT and other metabolities should be present in higher concentration in bald scalps. So, no explanation.

New model: when blood vessels are compressed, blood cannot reach hair follicles causing reduced availability of nutrients and inadequate removal of metabolites, damaging tissues. Then, an inflammatory response is activated and DHT is an important regulator of its activity.

Subcutaneous blood flow in the scalp of patients with early male pattern baldness is much lower.

New model: galea compresses blood vessels, blocking blood flow.

Miniaturization of hair follicles has been associated with deposits of densely packed collagen bundles in the follicular dermal sheath, called perifollicular fibrosis.

New model: when the inflammation is long-term and chronic, it causes fibrosis and calcification."

The issue is the solution (double jaw surgery) is either extremely expensive or impossible to get covered unless
you have severe sleep apnea.

Moreover, the stress of that extremely invasive surgery alone and all the IV antibiotics it involves is enough to make one lose their hair and permanently ruin their gut.

One has to weigh the pros and cons very carefully. If you're in poor health or have recently recovered good health, the physical trauma and all the medication that's gonna be pumped into your blood can set you back immensely and give you SIBO, chronic fatigue and who knows what vitamin and mineral imbalances/deficiencies.

Just one week of IV metronidazole during a hospital stay almost ruined my life and it was really hard to figure out what the issue was. I can't imagine with the huge amount of medication they administer during and after this surgery what all the known and unknown effects on one's biochemistry are gonna be.

On the other hand, form follows function and having suboptimal airways, sleep and recovery will take its toll on a person eventually and cause a host of health issues, not to mention the aesthetic issues and the not so graceful aging process when you have recession

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VF2ARMU-_4

Im still undecided

Last edited:

Vins7

What about microneedling and Peppermint oil or other oils?
I have read several experiences of hairline regrowth with this method.
Someone has tried it?

ReSTART

What about microneedling and Peppermint oil or other oils?
I have read several experiences of hairline regrowth with this method.
Someone has tried it?
Micro needling helps but could be harmful long term

Nyteck

The issue is the solution (double jaw surgery) is either extremely expensive or impossible to get covered unless
you have severe sleep apnea.

Moreover, the stress of that extremely invasive surgery alone and all the IV antibiotics it involves is enough to make one lose their hair and permanently ruin their gut.

One has to weigh the pros and cons very carefully. If you're in poor health or have recently recovered good health, the physical trauma and all the medication that's gonna be pumped into your blood can set you back immensely and give you SIBO, chronic fatigue and who knows what vitamin and mineral imbalances/deficiencies.

Just one week of IV metronidazole during a hospital stay almost ruined my life and it was really hard to figure out what the issue was. I can't imagine with the huge amount of medication they administer during and after this surgery what all the known and unknown effects on one's biochemistry are gonna be.

On the other hand, form follows function and having suboptimal airways, sleep and recovery will take its toll on a person eventually and cause a host of health issues, not to mention the aesthetic issues and the not so graceful aging process when you have recession

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VF2ARMU-_4

Im still undecided

It can’t hurt to work on reducing neck tension and overall posture. Personally much of my neck tension and suboptimal cranofascial development come from orthodontic headgear I wore as a child that used the back of my neck as pulling point.

Yet after regular foot and body thai massages as well as regular « chiropractic » yoga and posture work my jaw does come forward more and more blood reaches my head rather than get stuck in the neck.

Nyteck

An interesting angle I would like to add is that the neck and lower body are connected. My forward head posture comes with anterior pelvic tilt, which I believe puts pressure on digestions and then likely prostrate etc.

I cannot ascert the first cause but I believe the final cause is impaired head blood flow as well as lymph flow from and to the head.
I still struggle with left side jaw pain and swollen lymph below the left ear. Coincidentally my left temple is the only place récession has not halted

I believe the plan should consist of cardio exercise to strengthen the legs, full body and foot massages to relax and awake dormant postural muscles, and baths/saunas. Enough sleep and enough calories.
Then maybe neck strengthening exercises

Last edited:

golder

For those who have ha da hair transplant, does anyone have any recommendations to keep calcification and fibrosis as low as possible in order to keep as many of the new grafts as possible? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals