NLRP3 Inflammasome Cause Of Male Pattern Baldness

GorillaHead

This thread needs some stimulation as i find it the closest to understanding and solving this issue.

inflamasomes are the issue here theres a variety of them. And there is autophagy.

thing is different organs have different inflamasome exposure.

We should focus specifically on skin what causes those inflamasomes.

We know bacteria and fungi can do it. We know UV can do it. We know that skin bacteria and gut highly related.

perhaps One way to completelt solve the problem is a completely sterile scalp. Obviously this isnt possible in the real world.

BrianF

I agree with you GorliiaHead, this thread is the closest to understanding and solving the issue.

One thing I asked in a thread I started, which didnt pick up much traction was surrounding the guy on youtube who claims to regrow his hair through ACV, onions and some other basic food ingredients. I wondered what was it about this protocol (presuming he isn't lying) that works and why does it work for him?

Vinegar is an anti-fungal and I know that when I have applied ACV or white vinegar to my head, despite the smell, the scalp condition is fanastic and the scalp is noticeably looser, though not by much, but you cant apply too frequently or it irritates the skin

White iodine, likewise without the smell, leaves the scalp in luxurious condition and slightly looser than before I used it - though again, this can have your heart racing as its often too much, even topically.

I used some of the anti-fungals John Wester mentioned on these threads around 10 months ago and again, really good condition of the scalp was noticed.

In answer to your question, a near sterile scalp seems to be looser and less rigid, probably because of less inflammation, albiet temporarily, but then that takes us full circle to why certain scalps are more prone to fungal and / or bacteria driven inflammation.

Gut?

LeeLemonoil

A sterile scalp won’t wörk because just as „harmful“ microbiota influence conditions towards „hairloss“ so will „beneficial“ microbiots work towards keeping hair. They produce molecules and transmitters that interact with the cells there, never forget that. The absence of it won’t help in regrowing when you’re already balding or bald.

There is no single-issue answer to where hairloss begins in an individual. It differs too much but somewhere along the line sets in motion the same pathways in the same loci.

I think that a mixture of taking things systemically that increase systemic autophagy as well as topical auophscy enhancers, nlrp3 inhibitors and something that modulates the mRNA produced by dht binding the ARs would work. The last one is really tricky. Odorant receptors seem to be a target for that. Raspberry ketones and cedrol are the only thing with data behind it but not confirmed to work via that way in human tissue

fathom

Back again with very interesting news. Alpha Ketoglutaric acid. We found the article many months ago. I'll post it again below. Mr Lemonoil kept pointing to it. I tried it. First mixed with alcohol and Lee cationed me against it so I switched to DMSO like what the study did. DMSO, a-KG and water topically every other day just like the study and I also took a tablet orally daily. Started mid September. I'm going to add one other thing I'm doing as is may have helped. Every morning and night I am moving my scalp around with my hands. Waking it up, getting the blood flowing. The result is this: Easily 10 new terminal hairs per cm/square off exiting hairline. different lengths so it all didn't happen at once and that is all visible at 3 months which tells me the first hairs started coming out at the 1 1/2 month mark. I will also state that I just put a flashlight up to my head and I think I will gain even more density because I believe more are coming. I think I have stepped into the mildly cosmetic zone and as a balding guy, well, that's a zone you want to be in.
The study:

GorillaHead

Back again with very interesting news. Alpha Ketoglutaric acid. We found the article many months ago. I'll post it again below. Mr Lemonoil kept pointing to it. I tried it. First mixed with alcohol and Lee cationed me against it so I switched to DMSO like what the study did. DMSO, a-KG and water topically every other day just like the study and I also took a tablet orally daily. Started mid September. I'm going to add one other thing I'm doing as is may have helped. Every morning and night I am moving my scalp around with my hands. Waking it up, getting the blood flowing. The result is this: Easily 10 new terminal hairs per cm/square off exiting hairline. different lengths so it all didn't happen at once and that is all visible at 3 months which tells me the first hairs started coming out at the 1 1/2 month mark. I will also state that I just put a flashlight up to my head and I think I will gain even more density because I believe more are coming. I think I have stepped into the mildly cosmetic zone and as a balding guy, well, that's a zone you want to be in.
The study:
Shed rate? Any change?

BrianF

The study:
Great to read this. Please keep us updated.

fathom

I don't believe I had a big shed but I did start at the wrong time because hair always looks a tad bit thinner as you go into winter seasonally so hard to say.

I urge anyone to try this to see if they get results. Simple, no effort and costs less than $50.

A $3 travel kit at a dollar store comes with a minoxidil size spray bottle. Bottle of 300mg a-KG. I filled 25% of the bottle with DMSO. Pulled apart 5 gel caps of a-KG and dumped them in. Dissolves almost instantly. Add water. Shake before using. Spray on every other day. Pretty sure they did that for a reason. Mildly gel like but not bad at all. Doesn't come off on pillowcases. Not greasy. If anything it thickens hair slightly. This is just me but every morning and night put your hands on your scalp and move it around. The way I think of it, no matter what you do, your hair still needs nutrients to grow. Get some blood flowing

Ras

According to this Reddit post, resolvins are used to repair inflammatory damage caused by the NLRP3 inflammasome.

ivy

The study:
what results have you seen thus far? what brand of Alpha Ketoglutaric acid would you recommend?

GorillaHead

Ultimately. This why we bald. The same ***t that happens to our hair happens to the prostate.

read the ending.

older prostate tissue becomes more sensitive to androgens. It reacts more aggressively to androgens than young prostate tissue. Why I Am not sure.

Attachments

• endo4066.pdf
    728.7 KB · Views: 37

ivy

Ultimately. This why we bald. The same ***t that happens to our hair happens to the prostate.

read the ending.

older prostate tissue becomes more sensitive to androgens. It reacts more aggressively to androgens than young prostate tissue. Why I Am not sure.
I don't think the young/old comparison helps. And "androgens" seems too wide a term.

I'm a woman, I started losing my hair at 16. Did my scalp suddenly age? Why did doctors decide they had to get my Aldosterone down?

GorillaHead

I don't think the young/old comparison helps. And "androgens" seems too wide a term.

I'm a woman, I started losing my hair at 16. Did my scalp suddenly age? Why did doctors decide they had to get my Aldosterone down?
There are many things that increase androgen expression. Aging is one fundamental thing that does that. Anything that will cause too much androgen expression in follicles will result in tgfb1 then miniaturization and then hairloss. At least that’s what we are seeing with studies. Aldosterone literally can increase androgen expression at the skin. Ultimately people who bald early have other factors that compound on the original theorized idea that androgen expression increase with age In many tissues At least in men.

LeeLemonoil

The Young / old comparison helps a lot.

MPB is senescence. Means, an anti-cancer mechanism when more functional anti-cancer mechanism fail.

Hairloss in young women has other causes.

GorillaHead

there are only two ways to solve this problem. One you find ways to inhibit this ar upregulation caused by aging. The other u modify the gene and or it’s expression that is responsible for making us vulnerable to balding in the first place.

GorillaHead

This confirms my findings Ectodysplasin-A2 induces dickkopf 1 expression in human balding dermal papilla cells overexpressing the ectodysplasin A2 receptor - PubAg

and here they confirm that things like insulin resistance increases eda2 expression. Hence why we see people with pcos get balding. Aldosterone probably increases the expression too and whatever aging process occurs increases it too. Ectodysplasin A/Ectodysplasin A Receptor System and Their Roles in Multiple Diseases

so again one way is to slow down the problem by making sure expression of Eda is low.

this schematic fits perfectly with everything we know https://www.frontiersin.org/files/A...-788411-HTML/image_m/fphys-12-788411-g002.jpg

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals