New To Forum

Christos17

Hi Everyone,

I am turning 27 and looking for ways to keep my hair from further recession. I am about a NW1 (Maybe little worse) with thick hair in general but do not want to get as bad as my father who is NW3-4 at 59 years old.

I just started reading Danny Roddy hair like a Fox but the information is way over my head. Can anyone simplify things down for me and perhaps give me a foundation to start with?

I know its a lot to ask but I am just trying to create a solid best diet routine (and perhaps supplement if necessary) to deal with all these factors Danny and ray peat mention such as cortisol, estrogen, testosterone, carbon dioxide, etc...

Soren

Forum Supporter
Search the forums a bit there is tons of info. No one is going to deliver it to you on a silver plater. There is simply too much information and varying opinions.

A few key points from my perspective.

Blood flow and calcification are important factors. The stress hormones that have a negative impact such as prolactin, estrogen and cortisol in my opinion cause blood flow reduction which causes hair loss.

Rob at perfecthairhealth.com has some good info and a program that uses massages to help regrow hair. Has some pretty amaizng results but it is difficult.

Red light therapy if used correctly can help a lot.

Again educate your self as much as possible. Good luck

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals