Why Are Hair Transplants So Effective? 2 Kinds Of Balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

1) Diffuse/sheeding= Metabolic issue-Curable-Danny Roddy
Had this on my low carb days

2) Pattern identical to father/grandfather/brothers=Genetic or Hair follicle clock
Since highschool

Just don't understand how transplants are so effective. Taking hair follicles on the back of the head/side and moving them to the top where the hair follicles "clock" is quicker and dies earlier

My pattern balding is Identical to my fathers. Nw2-Nw3 no crown issues, strong temporal points,widows peak

Just now at 55 his starting to go Diffuse. Thats due to being on a high protein lowish carb, moderate fat diet for the last two years. I am pretty sure he wrecked his metabolism.

If I were to take strong follicles on with longer clocks from the back/side I would have a strong hairline for decades to come. Diet and metabolism are already in place.

biffbelvin

Hair transplant's aren't effective, and is why people are still looking for cures.

The ideal transplant subject is a man in his late 40's with a bit of a bald patch. Their's not much coverage required and, because their hair loss is not particularly agressive, the transplant will last a long time.

If you're balding in your 20's, a transplant is going to last 1-2 years at most. Responsible clinics should advise against it.

On the other hand, if you are able to improve your health and halt your hair loss for a year (to rule out seasonal changes) I would assume that a transplant should be able to hold for much longer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom