Let's Work Together To Create A Working HairLoss Regimen

Kenny

So if were to go back on topic to the start of this thread. I don't know if this is everything please add stuff if you can:

Lifestyle/Diet:
-Pufas or no Pufas unclear
- cup of milk before bed
- sunlight
- exercise both weights and run(but not to the point where you can't breath through your nose)
- avoiding immunogenic foods - soy/gluten/dairy??

Manual Stimulation:
-Scalp massages
-Scalp exercises
-brushing with bamboo/boar bristle
-Headstands

Growth Stimulants:
- Caffeine
-Essential oils
-Stemoxydine
- Min

Prostaglandin PGD2:
- Castor oil taken orally
- Aspirin
- Setiprapant/cetirizine
- latanoprost, bimatoprost

Dht
-Saw Palmetto
-nettle root
-Zix
-Fin
-Dut
-CB
-RU

Anabolic steroids?? thought these had the opposite effect lol
- Nandrolone

The stuff i don't understand very well:
- any brown fat mechanism like that drug linked earlier, or the other ways of activating it - I personally don't see how its helpful unless white fat is restored
- caspaicin
-cayenne
-cyclosporine /WAY

please add more stuff, maybe we can use the information to make a regimen that actually is effective. Preferably without making us pseudo hermaphrodites :)

Zigzag

When it comes to growth stimulants try: minoxidil + sandalore + tretinoin mix.

Jonnie

I think this is such a difficult topic to adres cures to because everyone is different.
The cure might be to reduce stress/inflammation/fibrosis etc. And to increase metabolism and androgens etc.
But what has caused the impaired metabolism/ stressed state of every individual might range from bacterial overgrowth in the intestines to lacking certain specific minerals/vitamins.

My take:
Do you have sensitivities to certain foods (i.e. dairy) or certain ailments... fix them.

For me I believe I basically need to restore my metabolism and move from a state of stress to a state of regeneration and calm.
Over the past 2 years I’ve basically been slowly restoring my function by eating extremely nutritious foods and upping my calories.

So far so good but I still can’t tolerate dairy (though carrot salads with vinegar and coconut oil seem to help a little) so I’m thinking of doing antibiotics (tetracycline or penicilin vk).
After I’m able to tolerate drinking 1 gallon of milk a day I’m going to try to reduce stress, estrogen and increase androgens by experimenting with progesterone and vit E.

I think if everything in your system (physiology) were to function properly you wouldn’t be balding so fixing every ailment/sensitivity you have (or the reasons for the ailments rather) should be very beneficial for keeping/regrowing hair.

Back
Top Bottom