Can You Even Stop Hair Loss And Cause Hair Regrowth?

dep

Hi guys,

First time posting here on the forum but i've been following RP + Danny Roddy's hair loss protocol for some time. I've been doing my own research but honestly I've reached a point of exhaustion where i've just been seeing too many conflicting information. I am 23 yrs old and have been losing hair since the age of 21 now developing a classic horseshoe pattern with overall diffuse thinning at the top of my scalp and receding hairline.

Over the course of several months, I have been taking aspirin (160mg) with thorne vit K, progest-e, cynoplus + cynomel. I've also been taking vit E regularly and avoiding PUFA like the plague. I have also been consuming around 10,000 IU of vit D a day and 1800 - 2100mg of calcium a day from yoghurt and milk.

I guess the main objective of my post is wanting to see some evidence of this whole protocol actually working as i'm unable to really stabilise my hair loss or achieve hair regrowth. I would really appreciate some motivation from those who have seen success with the RP method as so far it is pretty demoralizing because every time i read about the studies/theories, it all seems to make sense but i just don't see any success when trying to implement it in real life nor have i seen any real evidence on this forum.

I would really appreciate any kind of motivation here honestly but some authentic success stories are what i'm really looking. Thank you.

BrianF

Yes you can, hang in there. Ive lost and regrown hair more than once and Im currently doing it again another way. When I have some better 'after' pictures I will post them and let you know what I'm doing. Hang in there with the DR stuff, I'm a big fan of his.

brix

Yes you can, hang in there. Ive lost and regrown hair more than once and Im currently doing it again another way. When I have some better 'after' pictures I will post them and let you know what I'm doing. Hang in there with the DR stuff, I'm a big fan of his.

I am interested. What are you doing for regrowth?

BrianF

In the main, scalp manipulation. Was doing it a about two years back and got lazy on it, parked it for a while which became too long and lost a load more hair in the meantime, mainly due to stress, working conditions, bereavement. I have been working and refining a protocol that works for me. I don't really want to publicise it yet because I have changed things around and Im still experimenting and gathering thoughts and measuring results and cant rule out changing it again. Also want to ensure I have some undeniable before v after photos but so far I can see new regrowth in small scale at the front. My ex-partner has even noticed it without my prompting. Nothing Im doing is my original ideas, all copied from others people and trying it out on myself to see what actually works for me.

I really wanted to let the original poster know that he should hang in there, don't get down, keep it healthy and don't lose faith with DR. His ideas are based around promoting all round health and you're going to need that to keep any hair you ever do grow back. .

GreekDemiGod

Read @rawmeat and @lampofred success stories in the meantime.

I also have seen some strong recession in the last months. I think it's the bloating and endotoxins doing damage for me. And a slight hypothyroid state.
I really need to increase my calories, as I've added Kuinone and Pansterone.

What's weird is that I don't see hairs falling in the shower almost at all. Yet the temples are taking a hit.
Aspirin protects me from shedding for sure.

brix

I also have seen some strong recession in the last months. I think it's the bloating and endotoxins doing damage for me. And a slight hypothyroid state.

What's weird is that I don't see hairs falling in the shower almost at all. Yet the temples are taking a hit.
Same here. Shedding definitely picked up in winter months. Had my Britney moment and shaved my head this morning because I am sick of seeing my hair everywhere.

At the moment, I am taking some 6-keto P4 to reduce cortisol and some k2 for calcification.

Ordered some more Nizoral which I am going to add caffeine and aspirin.

ExD

yeah

the best "success" stories i've seen tend to take 12months just to show some improvement. usually 3-4 years before anything could be considered a victory. most people lack the patience to stick with anything that long so expecting everyone to regrow hair is sort of like expecting everyone to become a billionaire. sure, we'd all like it, but who is gonna dedicate the time and energy to achieving it, even if the path was laid out for us all?

diet makes little to no difference to my hair. i could go on drug and sex binges eating wtf i wanted for as long as i wanted, and as long as i was doing a few things "right" my hair doesn't fall out. those few things tend to be no masturbation (sex seems fine), making sure i'm getting exercise (specially strong back, posture and legs - again, more sex!) and as much sun as possible (arguably the most important point...so basically **** people outside on the beach ;o)

regrowing it is more a case of mangling your scalp and making sure you get lots of rest. also important to note imo that hair grows in cycles and so some people will get "apparent" results much faster or slower, simply by virtue of how progressive the damage is vs when they start repairing it relative to the phases of hair growth

the only time i've heard ray talk about regrowth was in the case of the man who burnt his scalp and regrew on a slick bald head. this tends to fall in line with the science behind dermarolling, scalp massage and minox...granted, far more extreme, but the man was in his 70's and as i said, slick bald...so if it works for him...

Jack Earth

the only time i've heard ray talk about regrowth was in the case of the man who burnt his scalp and regrew on a slick bald head. this tends to fall in line with the science behind dermarolling, scalp massage and minox...granted, far more extreme, but the man was in his 70's and as i said, slick bald...so if it works for him...

he also said he saw people regrow hair with topical dhea + progesterone

Jack Earth

That sounds alot like you are producing too much DHT. You have to find out what is causing inflammation which causes excess DHT

Motif

The guys who claim regrowth - any proof ?

Sorry but I just can’t believe it.

Motif

I would pay money if one of those dudes could really proof regrowth from not fin or minox. But won’t happen.

Jack Earth

I would pay money if one of those dudes could really proof regrowth from not fin or minox. But won’t happen.

there was a dude on here that did though, very impressive.. gave a lot of credit to the dermarolling

Aaron

It's easy to think a lot of health conditions are inevitable when you're surrounded by people suffering from them. Some people even fall into the trap of thinking they can't lose weight because they see so many people struggling to do so. Peat has always been about dispelling that notion. There are myriad possibilities. I regrew my hair from NW2 to NW0.5. I also got rid of my gynecomastia (caused by 3 weeks of finasteride) without surgery, and my seven bulging discs no longer show up on MRI. Most people believe none of that's possible, and most people fail on many levels in life. I solved my own puzzles and I hope everyone here can do the same. If you want a one size fits all, no brainer approach, go ahead and take fin and minox and suffer the consequences.

dreamcatcher

In the main, scalp manipulation. Was doing it a about two years back and got lazy on it, parked it for a while which became too long and lost a load more hair in the meantime, mainly due to stress, working conditions, bereavement. I have been working and refining a protocol that works for me. I don't really want to publicise it yet because I have changed things around and Im still experimenting and gathering thoughts and measuring results and cant rule out changing it again. Also want to ensure I have some undeniable before v after photos but so far I can see new regrowth in small scale at the front. My ex-partner has even noticed it without my prompting. Nothing Im doing is my original ideas, all copied from others people and trying it out on myself to see what actually works for me.

I really wanted to let the original poster know that he should hang in there, don't get down, keep it healthy and don't lose faith with DR. His ideas are based around promoting all round health and you're going to need that to keep any hair you ever do grow back. .
It's much easier just to wiggle your ears for 5 mins three times daily which will move your entire scalp and regrow your hair.
No grains and starches made my hair shedding stop and finally I can grow thick hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals