Hair Regrowth Stack - Road to full regrowth

AndrogenicJB

I dont do same training all the time and I always listen to my body. I make sure I am never drained after training and I get a euphoric feeling. I used to struggle big time to build muscle but since I significantly improved metabolism its a lot easier. Also in my experience conserning muscle building I had similar muscle building capabilities when I had 500 total T and when I had 750 2-3 years ago. Thats because you need to make sure its not converted into estrogen. Low dose aspirin, white button mushrooms, sprinting for increased DHT and lots of apigenin sources significantly lowered the aromatization for me. But still thyroid and metabolism is the real key. To answer your question: yes I think they can be equally productive and also devastating.

Yep early morning sun is the best. I dont stay in direct sunlight after noon and before 4-5 as the UV can actually be estrogenic.
how much aspirin for anti aromatase. Also do you think hitting each muscle groups 3 times a week is too much volume, makes my workout take longer

Jack Earth

Hi everyone,
first I want to say thanks to everyone in this amazing forum, I have accumulated knowledge I ve never even think I would. Although, this is another hair regrowth stack, I know there are too many by now, the thing is that it seems to work. The stack mainly follows reccomendations by @Elephanto and his hair regrowth protocol, but I have incorporated them as well as I could in my diet while trying to keep some balance.
I am 23 and I lost many hairs from last march since I started working as a software engineer. Up to September when I stopped the job, to proceed with my studies, I noticed big recesion and started to investigate. I ve lost hair in the past (around my 21 yo) and I though back then that was due to creatine, which I consumed in regular basis, as I wanted to improve my performance. I ve been wrestling, non proffesionally, since 15. When I stopped creatine back then most hair regrew back. Anyways this time the damage was good and I was really worried depresed and all that stuff back in this years late August. At around 20 September I became familiar with Ray Peat's work and since I started the investigation things started to make real sense. I was consuming all the shitty stuff (big amounts of almonds, seeds, zero fruit, a lot of meat and all the estrogenic legumes). Then I went for blood tests and guess what, the shityness was confirmed by my blood tests. TSH: 3.74, Testosterone 600, cortisol close to the upper bound. I had blood tests 2 years ago and my T was 800 and TSH around 2 (I was also consuming many PUFA back then but I least I had decent T), so you imagine the shock I was in when I saw them. Anyways the physical symptoms where clear, excesive fatigue, zero tolerance to stress, always nervous etc, so the tests only confirmed what was clear. The good thing was I had some stuff to work on and see if how it goes. I am proceeding with my general diet + lifestyle since October 1. Main goals are 1)Hair regrowth, 2)Energy Gains, 3)Muscle Gains and 4)Big tolerance towards long working hours. I think this can be achieved if high androgens + high dopamine can be achieved.

Nutrition:
Breakfast: 1 or 2 medium slice of bread with butter and marmalade, 2-3 fruits (oranges, bananas, apples), 1-2 eggs, coffe with 10g gelatin powder and sugar (its this or with more fruit without the slices)
After 2 hours coffee with sugar + dark chocolate
Lunch: 4 times meat (beef, chicken without fat or lamp), 1 time liver, 1 time fish, 1 time shellfish with white rice + peas, or potatos. Also a salad either brocoli, carrot, kale or spinach
Afternoon: Fruits, or Milk + Dark chocolate
Dinner: Omelet with mushrooms + Oj (about 500-700ml) + 1 slice bread with honey and butter
Before bed: 60g icecream + Glass of milk
In this I include 3-4 tsps of coconut oil per day and 3-4 tsps of baking soda in water.

This is definately not the diet Elephanto recommends for Hair Regrowth but this is suited for my needs as I train 5 times per week pretty intensively.
Supplements:
Vitmns A, D, K, E. Also Magnesium Citrate, biotin 3-4 times per week. And taurine 1g per day. Sometimes BCAA's before training

I ve been on this diet for 2 and a 1/2 months now. I didnt follow this supplementation from the start as I came to know Elephanto's protocol around the Start of November. Energy wise these stuff work. I mean I dropped from 13% to 11% and grew 1kg in muscle, while trying 2 hours a day 5 times per week. I was really amazed by this as I was pretty developed physically and the muscle gain was a very pleasent surprise. Now about the hair. Guys I know this sounds to good to be true but it is possible. Elephanto definetely knwos his stuff. I mean its only been 2 months and my hair progressed a lot for such a short time. Maybe becaused the damage was made in 4-5 months. Density increased in 2-3 weeks, new very tiny hairs are popping on the hairline and the skin on my forhead seems much more healthy. At September I was kinda Nor 2 - 2.5 and now I am below 2 for sure. I am measuring the space between the eyebrow and my hairline with my fingers. Regrowth is for sure possible, the thing is how you can optimize stuff to get better results without making too many mistakes (some mistakes I think are always necessary to achieve the end goal).

Hair Concerning Habits:
1)Mag citrate at night 1g (as Elephanto suggested)
2)ACV rinse 3 times per week
3)Daily Scalp exercises (massage, pinching)
4)Neck exercises during training (headstand, bridge on head, head spins)
5)Buteyko meditation 2 times per day for 5 minutes (although always focused on breathing very slow and controlled). I think this makes a huge difference.
6)30 minutes a day walking (as Elephanto suggested)
7)Decreased the frequency of masturbation. If you are getting laid dont do this at all. I think they are very different. I dont feel drowsy after intercourse.

Things I have noticed:
1)I quited vit d for 2 weeks as I feared that would cause calcification since I have been supplementing vit d for about 6-7 months without K2. This period my tolerence towards stress deteriorated. I was really tired after training, more anxious etc. So vit D is a big yes for me. I wont quit it again.
2)I introduced every supplement slowly as I wanted to see if I can determine whats works and whats not. I think hairloss reduced significantly just by taking Taurine.
3)K2 seems to make the scalp grow in a more masculine way. Also hair quality seemed to increase after vit K.
4)Mag Citr makes your s**t pretty bad.
5)Most effective hair habits for me are slow breathing and ACV.

This is it guys. Sorry for the long post but I wanted everyone that is going to read it to have the whole picture. Also I want people to know that hair regrowth is possible. I was pretty sceptical myself about it but not anymore. I am feeling a lot more healthy than I used to thanks to this forum. Hair seem to be on a plateau now (for about 2 weeks it looks the same). I am considering adding zinc picolinate and Iodine in the stack. I know Iodine can be dangerous and zinc can imbalance copper. Will I be OK if I supplement 50mg zinc pic and eating 1 time per week liver (concerning copper)? I ve been reading on this forum that zincs benefits and countless and also Elephanto recommends it big time. Also what do you think in general of this supplement stack+nutrition? Do you have any other reccomendations regarding hair ?

Thanks for your time

Btw this is not called elphanto protocol. This was entirely copied from bodybuilding.com

Mrscorpion360

Why would you need that ? I said I wouldnt post pictures before I am somewhere close to where I want to be and I have a long way to go. Lmao I dont know why people think that smbdy lies about smth that has ZERO to gain from. Anyways here is some similar angle pictures I got +6 months ago when I started and 2 months ago respectively. Comments and further advice is always appreciated.
Tbh it wasn’t necessary to show your before and after pictures and if you are saying you are regrowing hair then I believe you but that depends how comfortable you are and of course people might say that if you don’t show pictures, no one will believe you or anything but regardless despite the fact that you have a long way to go, that is pretty good improvement. Hope you keep growing more man.

OP
J

johnysummer

Tbh it wasn’t necessary to show your before and after pictures and if you are saying you are regrowing hair then I believe you but that depends how comfortable you are and of course people might say that if you don’t show pictures, no one will believe you or anything but regardless despite the fact that you have a long way to go, that is pretty good improvement. Hope you keep growing more man.
Appreciated. Negativity will always exist you can do nothing about it. The thing is people often become like this cause they are lost and you have a decision to make to either help them or ignore them so you dont take in their negative vibe. I de do both depending on the occasion. The regrowth for me has become somewhat a standar thing now. I get velus hairs along the hairline almost every morning. My goal tho is NW1.

OP
J

johnysummer

Hi guys, its been about 20 days since I tracked my 7 month progress and I want to share with you the progress. I know many of are sceptical about what I said so I hope this time its clear for you. My main goal is to motivate people that where in my shoes and also attract people who know their stuff and will discuss with me their experience and observations. Also this is the last time I post pictures I think. Maybe one more time when I am NW0 XD.

About the pictures. I put them in order +0, +4, +7 months respectively. I think +0 and +7 is a huge difference and even +4 and +7 is pretty considerable imo. For me hair is a very minor concern now as I am really confident about it now. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.

Attachments

• +0_months.jpg
    +0_months.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 240
  • +4_months.jpg
    +4_months.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 192
  • +7_months.jpg
    +7_months.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 221

Motif

Hi guys, its been about 20 days since I tracked my 7 month progress and I want to share with you the progress. I know many of are sceptical about what I said so I hope this time its clear for you. My main goal is to motivate people that where in my shoes and also attract people who know their stuff and will discuss with me their experience and observations. Also this is the last time I post pictures I think. Maybe one more time when I am NW0 XD.

About the pictures. I put them in order +0, +4, +7 months respectively. I think +0 and +7 is a huge difference and even +4 and +7 is pretty considerable imo. For me hair is a very minor concern now as I am really confident about it now. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks.

?‍♂️

not that impressive unfortunately. Absolutely no real cosmetical effect. Maybe some of them tiny baby hairs are longer now, but I can’t really see something going on.

golder

It is good regrowth. You’re not looking at the photos properly. Look at the tightness and density of the hairline compared to the diffusely thinned and sawtooth hairline of the first.

Motif

It is good regrowth. You’re not looking at the photos properly. Look at the tightness and density of the hairline compared to the diffusely thinned and sawtooth hairline of the first.

ok i understand what you mean, but look how bright the light shines on it in only the first picture .

and why wouldn’t there be new growth in front of the receded hairline ? Makes no sense to me.

Compare it to pictures of people who take medication and have real obvious regrowth. The growth kicks in on bald spots too.

i mean maybe his hair looks healthier than in the first pic, but like I said it’s absolutely not obviously from this pictures in my opinion.

I’m watching this hair loss topics for many years, and even unwashed vs. fresh washed hair makes a crazy difference.
So this is absolutely not saying a lot here.

Last edited:

equipoise

ok i understand what you mean, but look how bright the light shines on it in only the first picture .

and why wouldn’t there be new growth in front of the receded hairline ? Makes no sense to me.

Compare it to pictures of people who take medication and have real obvious regrowth. The growth kicks in on bald spots too.

i mean maybe his hair looks healthier than in the first pic, but like I said it’s absolutely not obviously from this pictures in my opinion.

I’m watching this hair loss topics for many years, and even unwashed vs. fresh washed hair makes a crazy difference.
So this is absolutely not saying a lot here.
Yeah, about fresh washed hair and greasy hair lol. My greasy hair looks way more reciding, when it's washed it looks fuller, but it's not real.

Motif

This is what early obvious regrowth looks like.
The front was completely bald and new growth is obvious.

Attachments

• C7BFF47B-03F9-43FA-9066-7625884109F1.png
    C7BFF47B-03F9-43FA-9066-7625884109F1.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 117
OP
J

johnysummer

This is what early obvious regrowth looks like.
The front was completely bald and new growth is obvious.
I dont know man, do you even understand the purpose of this thread ? I said in the OP I was kinda NW 2.5 when I started and the goal was to improve that as I did. You are completely out of the context bro. Whether you the think the regrowth is there or not it makes no difference for me becasue I am getting the results I want in both my hair and my life. I just want to share it so others may be helped. If you want the finasteride way go and take in the poison, but it is out of the context. This is a pro androgen, pro peat approach.

Motif

Never said anything about wanting to take finasteride and the dude the picture is from doesn’t take it either, but still he is having obvious regrowth and all I’m saying is that I absolutely can’t say for sure if you really have regrowth or not from this pictures ?‍♂️

ddjd

I’ve tried just about everything on that list. Taurine is the only one I’d say helps hair, thickens it up.
100% agree on taurine - and ive tried everything.

Taurine
T3
Methylene blue
progesterone

these things are really long term best options against mpb in my opinion

OP
J

johnysummer

100% agree on taurine - and ive tried everything.

Taurine
T3
Methylene blue
progesterone

these things are really long term best options against mpb in my opinion

So you re saying things that improve oxidative metabolism. Yep thats correct. Although Ray's guidelines in diet is more important.

Jack Earth

Never said anything about wanting to take finasteride and the dude the picture is from doesn’t take it either, but still he is having obvious regrowth and all I’m saying is that I absolutely can’t say for sure if you really have regrowth or not from this pictures ?‍♂️

So what did the dude in the pic do?

Jack Earth

I dont know man, do you even understand the purpose of this thread ? I said in the OP I was kinda NW 2.5 when I started and the goal was to improve that as I did. You are completely out of the context bro. Whether you the think the regrowth is there or not it makes no difference for me becasue I am getting the results I want in both my hair and my life. I just want to share it so others may be helped. If you want the finasteride way go and take in the poison, but it is out of the context. This is a pro androgen, pro peat approach.
I think people are expecting to see hyper response like you see from companies selling products showing the top results only.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals