Top 3 Hair Loss Supplements

OP
B

Blue09

Ahh I see r-ala is alpha lipoic acid I've seen it's actually caused massive hair loss in some people so I've always stayed away.

lampofred

Lampofred (and others...),

are these details same for men and women? Honestly for whatever reason I know a few women in my social sphere that have thinning or losing hair... Im doing pretty good (thank god)... but Id be curious what they could (easily) do to begin moving in the right direction... and regaining a fuller head of hair.

I think at the core the issue is the same, too much stress/not enough nourishment + build-up of toxic metals and PUFA, but for women, I think it might better to focus on nourishment as opposed to stimulants because if women who naturally have a high progesterone to DHEA ratio are losing hair, it means they are under serious stress and caffeine at high doses might make that worse. I think Dr. Peat says taking aspirin and applying caffeine topically would help in the short run, but in the long-run, thyroid, lots of red light, animal protein, aspirin, gelatin, lots of pregnenolone and especially progesterone, carefully avoiding PUFA and alcohol, taking fat soluble vitamins, calcium, keeping fructose intake high, eating a daily raw carrot to keep the gut clean, keeping phosphate lower than calcium, etc. would renourish the body.

It would probably take longer to heal hair loss in women than in men because for women who already have much more progesterone than DHEA, the issue is more likely diffuse balding than male type balding and you have to renourish the body at the core, whereas for men, coffee/NoFap/aspirin/sleep deprivation/keeping phosphate lower than calcium would quickly shift the balance over to progesterone, which quickly helps male type balding.

I kind of started rambling at the end, but hope that makes sense...

Last edited:

bluefish

Not rambling at all. There is a lot in that. I appreciate it... I was always curious about that

GgOTi

For those "mega dosing" with aspirin and K2, what does your regimen look like? Dosage and frequency?

ShotTrue

For those "mega dosing" with aspirin and K2, what does your regimen look like? Dosage and frequency?
Aspirin would impair prostaglandins that are essential from what I've heard, not to mention possbile hormone impact

GreekDemiGod

Liver is the most important organ for detoxing estrogen and keeping progesterone up
Could impaired liver function cause poor estrogen detoxing in someone, with his serum Estrogen levels being low-normal?
If that's the case, it's not about the absolute serum Hormone levels, but the effic2of the detox process. At least that's how I understand it.

Inaut

Could impaired liver function cause poor estrogen detoxing in someone, with his serum Estrogen levels being low-normal?
If that's the case, it's not about the absolute serum Hormone levels, but the effic2of the detox process. At least that's how I understand it.

This is also my suspicion... Liver gets hit first and it just snow balls to other organs like thyroid and kidneys...

golder

This is also my suspicion... Liver gets hit first and it just snow balls to other organs like thyroid and kidneys...
I feel this is intuitively right. I wonder what the fastest way people have found to improve liver health?

Inaut

I feel this is intuitively right. I wonder what the fastest way people have found to improve liver health?

In addition to b vitamins, taurine/msm, coffee/caffeine, magnesium, succinic acid, MB, vitamin C, boron and red light......I think bitter herbs are one of the best things for liver cleansing. Gentian and ginger combo is a new addition to my routine but I really like it (1/2 tsp of each in some water before meals). I've used bitters on and off for a long time but stopped due to concerns of estrogenic effects from certain herbs. I'm quite confident that I am safe with gentian and anecdotally/historically it's been prescribed for hypothyroid issues as well as digestive and liver/gallbladder/pancreas health.

Sorry for all of the slashes...

lampofred

Don't know if impaired liver function is the cause directly, but at the very least I think the same thing that causes poor liver function is the same thing that causes estrogen to be retained in the cell, leading to low serum estrogen levels even when estrogen activity is high. High fat intake (even saturated fat), hyperventilation (excess fight-or-flight activity), insufficient protein intake, etc. all the typical causes of hypothyroidism/low progesterone cause it, and vit D, high calcium-to-phosphate ratio, vit K, coffee, aspirin, niacinamide, iron depletion, casein protein, things that lower estrogen & basically anything that's helpful for breast cancer/prostate cancer would help to fix it.

ddjd

taurine is one of the best things ive found against long term hair loss

golder

taurine is one of the best things ive found against long term hair loss
Interesting. What makes you say that? I think it’s about time I started taking taurine. How much, what with, and when do you take it? Thanks!

ddjd

Interesting. What makes you say that? I think it’s about time I started taking taurine. How much, what with, and when do you take it? Thanks!
ive recently started a thread. search "high dose taurine"

@Blue09 Can you confirm this as of today? what could be the mechanism involved?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals