Some SOLID Bro Science On Balding

GreekDemiGod

Some peaty thoughts on this?
upload_2020-5-18_21-53-20.png

mrchibbs

Some peaty thoughts on this?
View attachment 17917

I think I've written posts about this: Magnesium deficiency mimics (and induces) T3 deficiency, and leads to chronic muscular tension around the scalp (and elsewhere) which in time activates serotonin and prolactin and all the anti-hair factors. Which is why people taking magnesium can sometimes get relief from bruxism or restless leg syndrome. I think in the same way, it can relax scalp muscles like botox can.

This guy may just have been under intense stress and had developed a magnesium deficiency. Since it was only a couple months since the visible onset of hair loss in his case, he probably had no fibrosis/microvascular changes and combined with the advent of summer, which always leads to hair regrowth, he was able to relax his chronically contracted scalp and regrow his lost hair.

Summer

I dont know i have mentioned this already but research that analyzed people who had the best hair had high carb diets.

of course i could find easily bring up islanders, but upon further research their diets was high carbs and high fats. But it worked out for them cause they were eating pufa. They were eating coconut oil.

my belief is this (from whole food sources only)

Good hair diets/

High carb/ low fat pufa or no pufa/medium fruits vegetables

high carb/ medium saturated fats only/Medium fruits and vegetables

Medium carb/ medium saturated fat only/ Medium fruits and vegetables. Remember without pufa you can make much pgd2 and you are less likely to lose hair.

I wonder about purely high carb diets, though. And the example that always comes to mind for me is Doug Graham - a fruitarian on an 80% carb, 10% fat and 10% protein diet. It's a diet he's been on for decades. He's completely bald on top. Maybe he's didn't get enough protein?

mrchibbs

I wonder about purely high carb diets, though. And the example that always comes to mind for me is Doug Graham - a fruitarian on an 80% carb, 10% fat and 10% protein diet. It's a diet he's been on for decades. He's completely bald on top. Maybe he's didn't get enough protein?

He was probably already bald. You can get all the nutrients in the world, but if there's damage already it probably doesnt matter.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Interesting

The Reason Why There Was Less Hair Loss Among Golden Era Bodybuilders

While i have spoken to Derek about hair and i respect his intellect. I believe the reason has to do with diet. The ridiculous amounts of whey all sort of processed foods. A bodybuilders diet today is heavily processed. They eat everything on cycle thinking they wont be getting fat. While i do believe also the increased use of HGH and new drugs like sarms double triple stacking has put the body under tremendous stress.

ruprmurdoch

good diet +proper posture+sucking tit of your mother during first two yrs of life ( women should make their child stronger. so as you see through feminism and all bad lgbt stuff you have problem with hairs and posture XD)=better oxygenation, less tension, more hairs

mrchibbs

good diet +proper posture+sucking tit of your mother during first two yrs of life ( women should make their child stronger. so as you see through feminism and all bad lgbt stuff you have problem with hairs and posture XD)=better oxygenation, less tension, more hairs

It really comes down to this. Have you ever noticed and strong/robust children who had longer than regular pregnancies say 2-3 weeks more than usual? I think Ray said something about how sometimes the pregnancy will naturally be prolonged in order to strengthen the child, but doctors will see that as abnormal and provoke birth.

Mother's milk can sort of extend the gestation period out of the womb. These children are often much more resilient to stress, and may even keep a full head of hair right through birth. I was nearly a month premature, and I had barely any hair on my head till I was 3 y.old. My sister was about 3 weeks ''late'' and she was born with a full of head of hair, and never lost any of it.

She has also never been sick really. I've been sick most of my life (although between 10-20 I was much healthier). I think the high metabolism of youth can build the strength, but deficiencies at birth come back to bite you after 20, when the PUFAs start to accumulate and metabolism crashes, especially if you're a men.

Last edited:

ruprmurdoch

It really comes down to this. Have you ever noticed and strong/robust children who had longer than regular pregnancies say 2-3 weeks more than usual? I think Ray said something about how sometimes the pregnancy will naturally be prolonged in order to strengthen the child, but doctors will see that as abnormal and provoke birth.

Mother's milk can sort of extend the gestation period out of the womb. These children are often much more resilient to stress, and may even keep a full head of hair right through birth. I was nearly a month premature, and I had nearly hair on my head till I was 3 y.old. My sister was about 3 weeks ''late'' and she was born with a full of head of hair, and never lost any of it.

She has also never been sick really. I've been sick most of my life (although between 10-20 I was much healthier). I think the high metabolism of youth can build the strength, but deficiencies at birth come back to bite you after 20, when the PUFAs start to accumulate and metabolism crashes, especially if you're a men.
thats right, that is why we see a lot of ,,pathologies" increase in our euro/usa world. it's all come from false sex/gender equality. the thing is that this propaganda creators know its false, and this propganda is for sheeps. propaganda creators upbring their childs in low tech traditional value societies/schools.

mrchibbs

thats right, that is why we see a lot of ,,pathologies" increase in our euro/usa world. it's all come from false sex/gender equality. the thing is that this propaganda creators know its false, and this propganda is for sheeps. propaganda creators upbring their childs in low tech traditional value societies/schools.

I truly believe the more effort we put in early development, the benefits come back a thousand-fold for society. Can you imagine the aggregate effect of hundreds of millions of healthy people with strong metabolism? Society would be changed in a beautiful way.

Mother's milk can sort of extend the gestation period out of the womb. These children are often much more resilient to stress, and may even keep a full head of hair right through birth. I was nearly a month premature, and I had barely any hair on my head till I was 3 y.old. My sister was about 3 weeks ''late'' and she was born with a full of head of hair, and never lost any of it.

It's the DHT bro! You should've take propecia then.

I truly believe the more effort we put in early development, the benefits come back a thousand-fold for society. Can you imagine the aggregate effect of hundreds of millions of healthy people with strong metabolism? Society would be changed in a beautiful way.
That would be amazing!

wavelength123

Metabolism of Freshly Isolated Human Hair Follicles Capable of Hair Elongation: A Glutaminolytic, Aerobic Glycolytic Tissue - ScienceDirect

sorry I haven’t had time to log in after my previous posts, work got crazy (I’m in healthcare).

anyhow, just wanted to point at the fact that hair needs impeccable glucose metabolism. Fats and ketones won’t grow it as per above. Excess calories from fat and protein get in the way. Typical western diet macros %. Typical junk food that everyone eats right from childhood across all genders not just males (idk I’d bet men eat worse than women on average).

When I look at my results and current scalp health VS low carb, it’s clear that a higher carb/protein ratio is better for me. No wonders many get improvements from their potato diets, or rice diets, or low protein peaty diets.

No wonders many gym addicts get bald from their combination of very high lean meat (methionine, BCAAs) and oftentimes low carbohydrate intake, because of the excess protein and fats. Don’t nobody wanna hear “eat less protein, eat less fat” thou

Last edited:

mrchibbs

@wavelength123

Yeah, Danny Roddy has highlighted this part of the research for a long time. The hair follicle is extremely energy-intensive and requires fully functioning oxidative metabolism. And it probably hammers home the point that you can't expect any cosmetic regrowth from massages or other therapies if you don't fix the thyroid and glucose metabolism.

Murtaza

@wavelength123

Yeah, Danny Roddy has highlighted this part of the research for a long time. The hair follicle is extremely energy-intensive and requires fully functioning oxidative metabolism. And it probably hammers home the point that you can't expect any cosmetic regrowth from massages or other therapies if you don't fix the thyroid and glucose metabolism.
whenever i hear impaired glucose oxidation, all i can think of is mildronate. im sure there are other more peaty ways to improve it but nothing comes close to it. really eager to try it for myself, not just for hair but for general health too

mrchibbs

whenever i hear impaired glucose oxidation, all i can think of is mildronate. im sure there are other more peaty ways to improve it but nothing comes close to it. really eager to try it for myself, not just for hair but for general health too

I know nothing about it. I think there are more long lasting ways to improve glucose oxidation. 1) Stop eating PUFAs 2) Get enough sunshine 3) Lose excess weight 4) Eat protein
etc. Relying on a drug makes little sense to me, but again, I don't know it.

Zigzag

I know nothing about it. I think there are more long lasting ways to improve glucose oxidation. 1) Stop eating PUFAs 2) Get enough sunshine 3) Lose excess weight 4) Eat protein
etc. Relying on a drug makes little sense to me, but again, I don't know it.
It might be helpful to make the "fixing" faster.

I asked about topical antifibrotic enzymes before. Do you know any? I'd definitely try it on myself. I've already used custom synthesized drugs not even tested on humans :D

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals