Some SOLID Bro Science On Balding

Mossy

Any labs run? More protein requires more vitamin A. Vitamin A slows shedding, I believe..

What macros (grams of each fat, carbs, etc)? CRON-o-meter screenshot?

Should consume nothing other than truly pastured organic egg yolks, electrolyte water (including calcium), and vitamin C. :tongueout:

Organic Egg Scorecard - Cornucopia Institute
Thanks for this list. I see I have a good brand by me and never knew it.

opson123

I am currently doing only potato protein, it honestly seems more than enough which scares me.

Fish and Shellfish are likely optimal for additional protein not obtained from rice/potatos.

Good Proteins, Bad Proteins: The Amino Acids in Health and Disease - 180 Degree Health

taurine-content-yamori-fig12-300x187.png

We can see they have MUCH better protein compositions. Taruine, Glycine, additional micro nutrients and minerals like zinc/selenium/managanese all which will aid in glucose oxidation.
Do you make potato protein soup yourself or do you use a supplement? Or did you just add in potatoes and drop other protein sources?

D

Deleted member 5487

Do you make potato protein soup yourself or do you use a supplement? Or did you just add in potatoes and drop other protein sources?

I have been eating the whole potato, but I shifted too much to carb only. I am going to start adding in a lot of butter.

We will see how it goes...Potassium rice Glucose source with a 95% absorption rate(potato)+Sat Fat seems to provide all the cellular energy the body could need. Some keto acids/protein from the potatos could be enough. Phosophourous, Iron, Trytophan, Methanione rich meats are starting to make less and less sense..

rr1

It's late here so this is just going to be a quick update, but I just wanted to say that it seems that the last 6 months of tireless researching to better my hair and health is paying off.
I have noticed a gradual better feeling of well being over this time and less hair fall over time as well. And excitingly, for the last few days I haven't showered and have been vigorously rubbing my hair over the sink as a test to check my hair health. It feels so healthy and I couldn't even see any hair in the sink, maybe 1 or 2 hairs each time, down from about 100 hairs each time at the worst of my hair loss (consistent for nearly 1 year).

So I hope this can give some of you that are experiencing hair loss a glimmer of hope.

GreekDemiGod

It's late here so this is just going to be a quick update, but I just wanted to say that it seems that the last 6 months of tireless researching to better my hair and health is paying off.
I have noticed a gradual better feeling of well being over this time and less hair fall over time as well. And excitingly, for the last few days I haven't showered and have been vigorously rubbing my hair over the sink as a test to check my hair health. It feels so healthy and I couldn't even see any hair in the sink, maybe 1 or 2 hairs each time, down from about 100 hairs each time at the worst of my hair loss (consistent for nearly 1 year).

So I hope this can give some of you that are experiencing hair loss a glimmer of hope.
:thumbright:thumbright

Murtaza

what have you been doing thats worked for you?

rr1

what have you been doing thats worked for you?
It’s too hard to say. It’s not like I’ve just done 1 or 2 things. Basically I’ve read pretty much every single thread about hair loss on this forum, and read/listened to most of the interviews and articles with ray. And gradually implemented little changes and things here and there. There’s too many different things that I’ve tried/changed over the last few months, that it’s near impossible to pin point it to a few things.

Seekinghealth

It’s too hard to say. It’s not like I’ve just done 1 or 2 things. Basically I’ve read pretty much every single thread about hair loss on this forum, and read/listened to most of the interviews and articles with ray. And gradually implemented little changes and things here and there. There’s too many different things that I’ve tried/changed over the last few months, that it’s near impossible to pin point it to a few things.

I, Like @Murtaza, would appreciate it if you would give it a go nonetheless. Perhaps start with what your latest version of your diet/routine/suppelements are.
Also, are you still in to Elephanto's recommendation? You have posted a ChronoMeter version of a diet that you have used to combat your Seb. derm. I also feel in my case there is a strong connection.

Appreciate if you could muster up the effort.

rr1

I, Like @Murtaza, would appreciate it if you would give it a go nonetheless. Perhaps start with what your latest version of your diet/routine/suppelements are.
Also, are you still in to Elephanto's recommendation? You have posted a ChronoMeter version of a diet that you have used to combat your Seb. derm. I also feel in my case there is a strong connection.

Appreciate if you could muster up the effort.
I will work on trying to write up most of my changes over the next week, but just a few things off the top of my head. In regards to diet, I will post a photo of yesterdays log. It was a pretty standard day of eating, but usually i might throw in some more fruits. Liver once a week and 6 - 8 oysters once per week. I am still dealing with seb derm in my eyebrows, just using a little amount of nizoral to try keep it down. I am still unsure what is causing it, I am still having some digestion issues when I drink high milk, so I am assuming it's caused by that, but I can't give up milk. I enjoy the taste and convenience and have such a great source of local milk too, it would feel like im wasting it to not drink it. I also believe my seb derm gets worse when I consume vanilla, so it could be an allergy of some sort too, unsure yet. Eggs are local free range eggs, pasture fed and even fed occasional liver. Sometimes i have up to 4 eggs. Water is rain water from tank filtered through ceramic water filter. Usually have 5 coffees each with plenty of milk and sugar. Nespresso vertuo altisso (purple) pods. The tap water where i live is fine to drink, but just to be safe i have a filter in the shower too. I still shower every day, sometimes every second day. Still using no shampoo on my hair, i just brush my hair/scalp for 5 mins in the shower. Still sleeping on floor with no pillow and massaging/stretching head/neck/face muscles every day. Posture is improving greatly. Doing bag breathing every day a couple of times a day and focusing on breathing less and slower controlled breathing still. I wake up at 9am and sleep at 12am. When I wake i start my day with a coffee with lots of milk and sugar, relax a little. Then breakfast is always scrambled eggs with cheese butter milk and orange juice. Only exercise is two peaceful walks every day twice a day for 30-45 mins each along the beach and a little walking trail. I do magnesium chloride baths 3-4 times a week and magnesium foot bath any day where I'm not having an actual bath. Only supplement at the moment is vit d/k 5000iu/1mg daily. Vit e once a week. Aspirin occasionally.

As I said, I will try to type up a more detailed routine and everything ive done in total over this week.

Broken man

Interesting

The Reason Why There Was Less Hair Loss Among Golden Era Bodybuilders

It could be same the same Reason why they have bloated stomach.... Bodybuilders before didnt use much more than nandrolone which is good for hair.

mrchibbs

I think you're doing things right. Hair loss is not going to be solved by one little thing, it takes a lifestyle change, and from your post below you're doing some very good things.

Zigzag

Unfortunately my shedding has gotten only worse, at least 15 hairs everytime I scratch my scalp. Nothing stops it, this is such a conundrum.

D

Deleted member 5487

Unfortunately my shedding has gotten only worse, at least 15 hairs everytime I scratch my scalp. Nothing stops it, this is such a conundrum.

What are you eating/drinking? We can atleast stop the systemic Spiral...

Zigzag

What are you eating/drinking? We can atleast stop the systemic Spiral...
My diet has been the same for months. RP style diet, lowish fat, at least 150g of meat protein, the rest in carbs: pasta, sweet potato, fruit. On top of that: magnesium, NAC, NDT (which didn't contribute to the shedding as it had started much earlier). That's about it.

Kvothe

My diet has been the same for months. RP style diet, lowish fat, at least 150g of meat protein, the rest in carbs: pasta, sweet potato, fruit. On top of that: magnesium, NAC, NDT (which didn't contribute to the shedding as it had started much earlier). That's about it.

Lower your protein intake. I have seen lots of people getting hair loss and body hair growth when they started eating lots of protein when for the purpose of "building muscle". Excess protein harms the digestive system and lowers thyroid function. It's the only macronutrient negatively associated with SHBG, and likely impairs liver function.

Zigzag

Lower your protein intake. I have seen lots of people getting hair loss and body hair growth when they started eating lots of protein when for the purpose of "building muscle". Excess protein harms the digestive system and lowers thyroid function. It's the only macronutrient negatively associated with SHBG, and likely impairs liver function.
Im not sure about that. My protein intake has been the same for years, but that massive shedding started like 2 months ago.

Kvothe

Im not sure about that. My protein intake has been the same for years, but that massive shedding started like 2 months ago.

The degeneration of follicles is a long process continuing for years before it really gets noticeable.