If Androgens Don't Cause Hair Loss How Does One Explain This Study?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

What about exemestane. Why is it so bad for hairline?

exemestane is what i used. It increases test levels in skin which in turn can go into dht and cause hairloss. Tons of women report losing hair on AI. Of exemestanes effects stayer in serum rather than affect tissue hormones it would be great !

Opioidus

Another thing that must be considered: Creatine causes hairloss in guys who didn't have hairloss before. Conventional reddit science says it's because Creatine increases dht and these men were already sensitive to dht just didn't have enough of it for their hair to fall. Is this true?

so you think the letro has helped shrink your prostate. Thats amazing if so and says alot about aromatase and androgens and how they behave in tissue verses serum.
Actually I believe letrozole helps the vericocele which in turn normalizes bloodflow and shrinks the gland. There are two theories as to why this is working: I came across the theory of estrogen as a cause for vericocele from a thread on here, before that I thought my aromatase rate was too high and my body, having too little dht, kepts producing more and more t which turned to more estrogen instead of dht and a vicious cycle that began enlarging my prostate.

The problem with letrozole is the rebound effect it has, so it must be taken indefinitely or will result in more estrogen.

I don't have gyno BTW, but I do have small manboobs, too much fat tissue in there, which letrozole has not helped. But weight loss in the past has.

Zigzag

exemestane is what i used. It increases test levels in skin which in turn can go into dht and cause hairloss. Tons of women report losing hair on AI. Of exemestanes effects stayer in serum rather than affect tissue hormones it would be great !

Yes I know. It wrecks my hair as well. According to "dht good, estrogen bad" talk, it should be a godsend drug.

Opioidus

ilhanxx

If any balding guy think that dht or testosteron is good for hair growth/regrowth, I want to try him topical (on scalp) exemestan/dht/proviron/estrogen (strongly) antagonist or anyone else. Anyone courage that? will anyone share the results? (before after)

Broken man

Most young men are not balding, balding starts later in life like when 35 or older.... Androgens also tend to decrease with age.

Zigzag

Most young men are not balding, balding starts later in life like when 35 or older.... Androgens also tend to decrease with age.

Are you joking at this moment? Remember that nw0,5 is still balding and it's not uncommon even in young men in their 20s

Broken man

I cant argue with that. Its hard to say as i am just going off what i see. I also have a trained eye and i notice balding in mid late 20 year olds
Ye Its more common now at 20 but Its still can be explained by drop in androgens, like my father had so much hair when he was 20 and is now bald, I mean like pop star or something and also big penis and he is with not functioning thyroid till birth, when he was 6 years old, he needed to use wheelchair.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Ye Its more common now at 20 but Its still can be explained by drop in androgens, like my father had so much hair when he was 20 and is now bald, I mean like pop star or something and also big penis and he is with not functioning thyroid till birth, when he was 6 years old, he needed to use wheelchair.

Check out my latest thread. I do my best to explain why hairloss happens. Serum androgens drop as you age. Not by much but the issue isnt serum it local scalp androgens

Broken man

Check out my latest thread. I do my best to explain why hairloss happens. Serum androgens drop as you age. Not by much but the issue isnt serum it local scalp androgens
Ye, I read it and must say, you do a great job man!!! I can't help you much cuz I am experiencing hair loss other way and found it more like a sign of liver injury but you can try to search for term "hair" by member "olive" he wrote some good comments that are with line with estrogen and hair loss, hope it will help you.

tankasnowgod

Are you joking at this moment? Remember that nw0,5 is still balding and it's not uncommon even in young men in their 20s

No, his statement is dead on accurate. He specifically said "most." Balding gets more common as men get older. Doesn't mean that you can't find men in their teens and 20s that are balding or completely bald. The percentage keeps on going up and up and up as men age.

lampofred

There's only one cause and it's iron build-up...

lampofred

And woman are imune due menstruation?

yeah women tend to have much less iron than men, at least in current times. i think fruits, calcium, zinc, and protein oppose the effects of iron. and iron absorption depends a lot on personality, ambitious Type A people absorb much more iron than laid-back Type B people.

Zigzag

If it was that simple there wouldn't be like a million of posts on hairlosstlak

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals