Estrogen E1 More Important For Hair Than Testosteron

Hairfedup

So, I figured out a way to make a DIY home made Quercetin and Genistein - Hair Grow lotion / cream

needed:
  • coconut oil
  • olive oil
  • soy milk powder
  • onion powder
  • saliva from mouth
  • (some emulsifier)
- after waking before brushing, swish some water in mouth and spit it in cup. This will break down the sugar bonds of our Isoquercetine and Genistin to make Quercetin and Genistein.
- take a small pot add X amount of soy & onion powder in water and cook for 15+ minutes. Vaporize most of the water. filter out pulp residue, keep the reduced juice. Cool to around room temp.
- add saliva to the juice and let it sit for 24+ hours edit: in a closed container
- add coconut oil and olive oil 50 /50 I guess (olive oil increased skin barrier permeability)
- (add emulsifier to make a cream)

Genistin - Wikipedia
Flavonoid Glucosides Are Hydrolyzed and Thus Activated in the Oral Cavity in Humans | The Journal of Nutrition | Oxford Academic

Only thing left is look for a good DHT blocker and add it in the mix...

This sounds crazy. Crazy enough to work lol.

GorillaHead

I wish someone could explain how when a man goes on spirolactone and estrogen therapy all their hair grows back in some cases

JDreamer

I wish someone could explain how when a man goes on spirolactone and estrogen therapy all their hair grows back in some cases

Those are both used in to transition from male to female. It also doesn't account for thyroid health and adrenal activity - which is responsible for androgenic hormones when the normal output isn't functioning properly.

Last edited:

JDreamer

Spirolactone being a progestin is likely a major DHT antagonist therefore feminizing the individual along with the estrogen, which I'm sure in a way creates an analogue female hormone cycle.

On the surface statements like mine seem to continue to make a boogeyman out of DHT, but the deeper dive shows something else triggers the DHT. Simply put you can't remove it unless you literally want to be a woman or remain a man with life-altering side effects. We know that DHT shows up where there is inflammation and we also know that is shows up to oppose estrogen. Estrogen isn't all bad, I'm assuming proper balance is what is required - especially pertaining to the different types of it. So what would cause the imbalance?

Last edited:

GorillaHead

Spirolactone being a progestin is likely a major DHT antagonist therefore feminizing the individual along with the estrogen, which I'm sure in a way creates an analogue of female hormone cycle.

On the surface statements like mine seem to continue to make a boogeyman out of DHT, but the deeper dive shows something else triggers the DHT. Simply put you can't remove it unless you literally want to be a woman or remain a man with suffer life-altering side effects. We know that DHT shows up where there is inflammation and we also know that is shows up to oppose estrogen. Estrogen isn't all bad, I'm assuming proper balance is what is required - especially pertaining to the different types of it. So what would cause the imbalance?

Well no doubt its not the causing factor. But its the middle man in a massive cascade. What is the cascade starter is the trillion dollar question

PeskyPeater

Goodday!

I can now begin to see why Dr Peat advises to use DHEA with Progesterone to grow hair.

edit moving this into a new thread here

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

Well no doubt its not the causing factor. But its the middle man in a massive cascade. What is the cascade starter is the trillion dollar question
It isn‘t the question. There are multiple possible „cascade“ starters.
We know that DHT shows up where there is inflammation and we also know that is shows up to oppose estrogen.
DHT isn’t there to oppose „estrogen. It substitutes for cortisol primarily.

There is also no „estrogen“ but different estrogens that cause different physiological effects.

DHT isn’t balancing out estrogenic effects but modulatea inflammatory effects initiated by estrogen(s) signaling.

And there is also a massive quantitative factor to the steroid ratios within thf scalp

LeeLemonoil

It isn‘t the question. There are multiple possible „cascade“ starters.

DHT isn’t there to oppose „estrogen. It substitutes for cortisol primarily.

There is also no „estrogen“ but different estrogens that cause different physiological effects.

DHT isn’t balancing out estrogenic effects but modulatea inflammatory effects initiated by estrogen(s) signaling
I can now begin to see why Dr Peat advises to use DHEA with Progesterone to grow hair.
Won’t work. Peat not right here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals