Simple diet modifications to maximize puberty

V

valdz

interesting.
how is their milk? taste and quality? how long does it last?
some of these farms deliver in these ice filled coolers and it seems like the milk really doesnt last long...
Their quality and taste is good and it would last me about a week and a half depending on how much I drink. I have to keep the fridge cold to make it last longer. In the past I've had milk gone bad after a wk. Sometimes I freeze a half gal of cow's milk. (take a qtr off and freeze). Yes, they do deliver it in ice filled coolers. I hear you and there were couple times that the milk I ordered started turning sour about a wk. They have a paper on their site on tips storing it, which I didn't read. So now I turn up the cold level in my fridge and store it in the coldest spot. I'm in a process rn in trying out raw milk and other dairy products from a farm somewhere in CT. It's a little out of the way for me but it might be worth it.

Dr. B

Check meadow ridge farm and see if the delivery sites are close to you. So how many eggs would you get from that price? Took me awhile to find a decent farm for milk and eggs but they seem to be really good IMO. They are a pricey and charges 10% of your order for delivery. I def like their A2 milk and goat milk. I found them via realmilk.com.
where are you showing 10% delivery fees? i havent seen that on their website

Dr. B

Their quality and taste is good and it would last me about a week and a half depending on how much I drink. I have to keep the fridge cold to make it last longer. In the past I've had milk gone bad after a wk. Sometimes I freeze a half gal of cow's milk. (take a qtr off and freeze). Yes, they do deliver it in ice filled coolers. I hear you and there were couple times that the milk I ordered started turning sour about a wk. They have a paper on their site on tips storing it, which I didn't read. So now I turn up the cold level in my fridge and store it in the coldest spot. I'm in a process rn in trying out raw milk and other dairy products from a farm somewhere in CT. It's a little out of the way for me but it might be worth it.
is their milk 100% grass fed, 100% A2A2, free of vaccines pesticides hormones antibiotics? can this stuff be verified since their milk isnt certified organic?
is it from jersey cows? how does it taste compared to normal grocery store milk.

V

valdz

is their milk 100% grass fed, 100% A2A2, free of vaccines pesticides hormones antibiotics? can this stuff be verified since their milk isnt certified organic?
is it from jersey cows? how does it taste compared to normal grocery store milk.
According to their site it is. Its from the Amish family so I don't think they have the certification of "certified organic". You can always contact them by phone or email. They're pretty good about answering your ?s... Taste is way better than store bought milk. For ex, their kefir is stronger in flavor compared to WFM kefir... I like how the Amish run their farm and I've always had good exp with their products imo.

Attachments

• MRF.PNG
    MRF.PNG
    132.3 KB · Views: 7

76er

Check meadow ridge farm and see if the delivery sites are close to you. So how many eggs would you get from that price? Took me awhile to find a decent farm for milk and eggs but they seem to be really good IMO. They are a pricey and charges 10% of your order for delivery. I def like their A2 milk and goat milk. I found them via realmilk.com.
It's a dozen.

Dr. B

According to their site it is. Its from the Amish family so I don't think they have the certification of "certified organic". You can always contact them by phone or email. They're pretty good about answering your ?s... Taste is way better than store bought milk. For ex, their kefir is stronger in flavor compared to WFM kefir... I like how the Amish run their farm and I've always had good exp with their products imo.
so they charge extra 10% on anything you buy? youre sure of that, its not free deliveries?

V

valdz

It's a dozen.
That's really good for the price! Can't find that around me. Might have to stop there one day. Lol. I did notice that the duck eggs I've tried are different than each other. Idk if its what they've been fed or the type of ducks? I might have to take a photo one day to compare the 2 between ducks eggs from the Amish in PA and local farm next town over where I live.

V

valdz

so they charge extra 10% on anything you buy? youre sure of that, its not free deliveries?
10% of the total items I buy. Its not free delivery for me. Idk how it is for other states around CT. Here's my recent order I'm picking up this Wednesday (photo attached)

Attachments

• jun14.PNG
    jun14.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 7

Dr. B

10% of the total items I buy. Its not free delivery for me. Idk how it is for other states around CT. Here's my recent order I'm picking up this Wednesday (photo attached)
interesting mate, their site says
Delivery/Handling Fee (this can vary per delivery site)
0 %

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
How far off is the science of restarting puberty at any age? Safe, controlled, non-cancerous growth.
It can never happen like that at that level ofc, but one can always experience some sort of catch-up development to a degree, depending on diet, sleep, lifestyle, environmental enrichment, low stress, etc.
Androgen boosters, such as kisspeptin can be given a shot since that's heavily involved in the surge of androgens during puberty.

coffeelover

I'm a mom of 4 kids (9 yr girl, 7 yr Girl 5 yr boy, 1 yr girl). Clearly none have gone through puberty yet but I'm thinking about it a lot especially for my oldest. I assume the foods you're talking about are going to maximize a girl's development as well as a boy's (just as they are wonderful foods for pregnant women and babies).

Here are a few ways I've incorporated these foods that my family enjoyed (or didn't even notice).

Oyster fried rice--just finely chop the oysters and add them in. This recipe also includes eggs!

Chicken heart teriyaki--so good. Trim and slice the hearts and saute before adding your own teriyaki sauce and serve with cooked veggies of choice and rice.

Liver--I'll puree chicken liver and mix 1 lb of that into 3 or 4 lb ground beef. Use a lot of herbs and spices and you won't taste it at all. This can be used for spaghetti sauce, meatloaf, meatballs, or taco meat (and my kids LOVE an organic corn tortilla fried in refined coconut oil and filled with this meat).

Eggs every day in scrambles, egg casserole, egg muffin bites, fried rice, Ms Frances egg (toad in a hole), custard, homemade ice cream.

Dairy--multiple servings a day. I grate some Parmigiano on eggs, serve glasses of raw whole milk, include cheese and yogurt in their lunch boxes, and make my own ice cream from raw cream (skimmed off and then I drink the skim milk)

Fruit--been making a point to serve lots of fruit both fresh/frozen and dried. Also not restricting juice as much as I used to.

I need to work on not serving as many store bought snacks (they all inevitably contain sunflower oil, although I wonder if the high-oleic is slightly better?) but I do feel like they have a good foundation, just need to work on getting those oysters and organ meats in more often.

I hope this gives ideas to anyone looking to incorporate these foods into their family's diet!

Osukhan

I'm a mom of 4 kids (9 yr girl, 7 yr Girl 5 yr boy, 1 yr girl). Clearly none have gone through puberty yet but I'm thinking about it a lot especially for my oldest. I assume the foods you're talking about are going to maximize a girl's development as well as a boy's (just as they are wonderful foods for pregnant women and babies).

Here are a few ways I've incorporated these foods that my family enjoyed (or didn't even notice).

Oyster fried rice--just finely chop the oysters and add them in. This recipe also includes eggs!

Chicken heart teriyaki--so good. Trim and slice the hearts and saute before adding your own teriyaki sauce and serve with cooked veggies of choice and rice.

Liver--I'll puree chicken liver and mix 1 lb of that into 3 or 4 lb ground beef. Use a lot of herbs and spices and you won't taste it at all. This can be used for spaghetti sauce, meatloaf, meatballs, or taco meat (and my kids LOVE an organic corn tortilla fried in refined coconut oil and filled with this meat).

Eggs every day in scrambles, egg casserole, egg muffin bites, fried rice, Ms Frances egg (toad in a hole), custard, homemade ice cream.

Dairy--multiple servings a day. I grate some Parmigiano on eggs, serve glasses of raw whole milk, include cheese and yogurt in their lunch boxes, and make my own ice cream from raw cream (skimmed off and then I drink the skim milk)

Fruit--been making a point to serve lots of fruit both fresh/frozen and dried. Also not restricting juice as much as I used to.

I need to work on not serving as many store bought snacks (they all inevitably contain sunflower oil, although I wonder if the high-oleic is slightly better?) but I do feel like they have a good foundation, just need to work on getting those oysters and organ meats in more often.

I hope this gives ideas to anyone looking to incorporate these foods into their family's diet!
great ideas! ive been trying to incorporate recipes like these as well. My boys are 10,7,4, and 1. Im trying my best !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals