Here’s how to get all your vitamins and minerals without vegetables

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Nice article Hans ............ good dietary outline to effectively sustain the body. Wish I had had all this information on what to eat and what to avoid when I was a younger man. Learning all this stuff a bit late in life but better late than never I guess.
Agreed man. I wish the same thing. I think it's awesome when dads know this and give their kids a head start in life.

akgrrrl

I've gotten this question quite frequently. It's actually very simple to get all your micros without eating any veggies. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to avoid veggies entirely (as long as they're not gut-irritating), they can taste absolutely great for sure. But many people can have issues with them, which I explain in the article.

In the first bulleted point about protein in the gut, did you mean to say "putrification" and not "purification"? Quite a difference there...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
In the first bulleted point about protein in the gut, did you mean to say "putrification" and not "purification"? Quite a difference there...
Quite yes lol...Thanks for pointing it out. Fixed :thumbsup: