One of the best TRT alternatives (natural potent stack)

Matestube

They don't have negative feedback loops and can actually help to promote their own synthesis. With this stack, the most important thing is just to keep an eye on your E if free T goes too high.
Thank you!

Vicecaz

Hello @Hans

Thanks for this article!
Just wondering, if someone has had a very bad experience using HCG (6 months) and Proviron (10 days), and has been feeling miserable ever since (even 1.5 years after), would you recommend that stack?
I am currently and have been for a few months cycling herbs (Tongkat, tribulus, cistanche, Muira Puama, Ashwa, Shilajit, ginger, manny more), have been going to the gym 3/week, cold shower every day, Nofap, optimising sleep, and I still can't feel like my old self, I feel constantly inflamed, with no motivation at all and the other usual symptoms as PFS + what feels like low estrogen (joint clicking, leg heaviness, no emotion at all).

I've been on HCG/proviron because I am PFS, FYI.
Before using these pharmaceutics, I had PFS but I could live a life, mainly focused on work, I had energy all day, motivation, pumps in the gym, stamina. Now these are things of the past

Anything you would recommend in addition to that stack? I have ordered Allopreg from idealabs

Mister

Drop the proviron, it also works as an AI so no wonder you have low estrogen symptoms.

Try HCG alone first, if not enough add TRT.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello @Hans

Thanks for this article!
Just wondering, if someone has had a very bad experience using HCG (6 months) and Proviron (10 days), and has been feeling miserable ever since (even 1.5 years after), would you recommend that stack?
I am currently and have been for a few months cycling herbs (Tongkat, tribulus, cistanche, Muira Puama, Ashwa, Shilajit, ginger, manny more), have been going to the gym 3/week, cold shower every day, Nofap, optimising sleep, and I still can't feel like my old self, I feel constantly inflamed, with no motivation at all and the other usual symptoms as PFS + what feels like low estrogen (joint clicking, leg heaviness, no emotion at all).

I've been on HCG/proviron because I am PFS, FYI.
Before using these pharmaceutics, I had PFS but I could live a life, mainly focused on work, I had energy all day, motivation, pumps in the gym, stamina. Now these are things of the past

Anything you would recommend in addition to that stack? I have ordered Allopreg from idealabs
Have you had any tests done to check where your hormones are at? perhaps you're in a chronic mid-level T, high E2 and low DHT state. Have you optimized your diet for T and DHT maximization?