Get your penis to work with this big, bad steroid

PaRa

Do you have inflammation in general? Have you checked your PTH? I wonder if the rapid conversion of calcidiol to calcitriol isn't causing most of the serotonergic side effects.
Well i have chronic inflammation bc of Cystic fibrosis for sure

i carry some Bad guys

tho im probably im at my best health State since a loooong Time

CRP may be hanging between 1 and 6

biggest issue i have is a S aureus that is in my skin (Face and scalp) and i struggle to clear it

TomS

Haha. Your welcome.

Cool it works that well for you and your libido. Yes i used thornes vitamin k2 (mk4) along the vitamin d. I am not sure if bruteforcing the oral supplementation is right for everyone. Sunlight just seems to be so much more powerful to me. But that is just my experience.
Thanks and welcome. From spring up to October I used to be every day 1-3 hours out of office place, so I get lot of sunshine. However, from end of October i started Vitamin D3 with other supplements and I feel only positive results.

Ben.

Do you still take any k2 when just getting sunlight?

No. Maybe once a week or once every other week/month containing K1 (phylioquinone) K2 (both MK4 and MK7) (Jarrow Formulas).

I feel better with as little supplements as possible. At the moment i try to eat a minimum of two eggs (yolks) a day and i still love to eat cheese, meat and milk so unless there is a absorption/assimilation issue i do not think i have any problem on the fat soluble vitamin front.

Vins7

I do not tolerate supplemental vitamin d at all ... Everything above 2k IU makes me feel agitated and stressed (because of that i never dared to megadose for 2-3 days, idk if my liver could take it well). Im kind of jealous of thoose able to fix health issues with it.

Therefore i am currently, especially since it is winter , using a UVB/UVA Lamp together with a Redlight+InfraredLight Bulb which seems to work well.

What i definiately can say is that the UV light leads to a increase in libido (boners dont lie) and i feel subtle benefits to my overall body functions.

Someone linked this on the forum a couple days ago, which i found very interesting altough i cannot tell if its mostly gibberish:

TENSEGRITY #7: BLACK HOLE SUN, HERE WE COME
When you say that the UV light leads to a increase in libido, what is UV light? Light from sun?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The oil content can alter their lipids and throw them off balance.
Doesn't that also count for your skin which is also an organ? Why is the testes unique in this regard?

K

Kayaker

Doesn't that also count for your skin which is also an organ? Why is the testes unique in this regard?
The body tightly regulates them in order to optimize sperm production, which can be thrown off balance easily by a local change in chemical composition or temperature.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
The body tightly regulates them in order to optimize sperm production, which can be thrown off balance easily by a local change in chemical composition or temperature.
I get what you're saying and I know it's a sensitive organ, but my argument would be that applying lipids there is not different from applying lipids elsewhere.

K

Kayaker

I get what you're saying and I know it's a sensitive organ, but my argument would be that applying lipids there is not different from applying lipids elsewhere.
Ray Peat said:
With pure vitamin E as a solvent it might be o.k., but I think it’s risky to alter the lipids in the environment of the gonads.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals