Get your penis to work with this big, bad steroid

Hans

Forum Supporter

Let me know how well it worked for you.

David90

Let me know how well it worked for you.
Worked VERY well for me. Back in 2016/2017 i thought i had a huge lack of Vitamin D.
So therefore i buy'ed Vitamin D3 Tincture from ''Pure Encapsulation'' (1000IU per Drop). I used 20000-50000IU for Days to fill up on Vitamin D.
Got Rock Hard Boners the following Mornings, so there is something to it....:grin

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Worked VERY well for me. Back in 2016/2017 i thought i had a huge lack of Vitamin D.
So therefore i buy'ed Vitamin D3 Tincture from ''Pure Encapsulation'' (1000IU per Drop). I used 20000-50000IU for Days to fill up on Vitamin D.
Got Rock Hard Boners the following Mornings, so there is something to it....:grin
Very awesome. Did you just used it orally? How long did it take you to get the benefits?

Ben.

I do not tolerate supplemental vitamin d at all ... Everything above 2k IU makes me feel agitated and stressed (because of that i never dared to megadose for 2-3 days, idk if my liver could take it well). Im kind of jealous of thoose able to fix health issues with it.

Therefore i am currently, especially since it is winter , using a UVB/UVA Lamp together with a Redlight+InfraredLight Bulb which seems to work well.

What i definiately can say is that the UV light leads to a increase in libido (boners dont lie) and i feel subtle benefits to my overall body functions.

Someone linked this on the forum a couple days ago, which i found very interesting altough i cannot tell if its mostly gibberish:

TENSEGRITY #7: BLACK HOLE SUN, HERE WE COME

You’d be surprised how many times those exact words will be said–dozens of times per day in every city of the USA—and it is wrong every time. WHY? Vitamin D is required to absorb calcium from our diet. But Vitamin D3 has several forms in the body that do different things. Sulfated Vitamin D3 is made from specific frequencies of sunlight in the AM that has little to do with calcium homeostasis. Un-sulfated Vitamin D contains the ability to regulate calcium homeostasis in the blood. You should realize a low vitamin D level will cause you to absorb LESS calcium in your gut, not more. It is not the goal of sulfated Vitamin D we get from the sun. This is huge teaching point here. Today’s blog is not about parathyroid tumors, it is about your altered environment. When you cannot use starlight to sulfate your lipids and proteins you do not allow Sulfur or Phosphorus to act like quibits to charge your quantum batteries. Our modern environment makes it appear the sun is a toxin. Nothing could be further from the truth...

THE GUT VERSUS THE SKIN

Sulfated vitamin D3 in humans is tied to exposure of UVB sunlight. It is not tied to any gut mediated mechanism, as many dermatologists think. They believe oral Vitamin D3 and solar-derived Vitamin D3 are one and the same. I do not believe they are. The simple oral non-sulfated form of vitamin D likely will not provide the same benefits as the vitamin D created in your skin from sun exposure, because it cannot be converted to vitamin D3 sulfate. Sulfation of vitamin D inactivates it from affecting calcium homeostasis, as the picture above shows. Cite 13 goes into this detail. Sulfated vitamin D3 works differently than oral Vitamin D supplements because sulfated Vitamin D does not resorb calcium in the gut. Sulfated vitamin D3 is made from UVB and IR light and sulfated cholesterol in a very complicated quantum dance. When your skin produces cholesterol sulfate, it vasodilates blood vessels in your skin allowing massive amounts of cholesterol to be bound to sulfate and not having to be bound to LDL made from the liver. If your liver doesn’t have to make so much LDL, the LDL goes down naturally. Your blood pressure also declines naturally. Sulfated vitamin D3 acts as a natural calcium channel blocker in your skin. Calcium channel blockers act to lower blood pressure by increasing proton flows in blood vessels. You can see these effects when you draw labs and know what to look for. When you don’t know what to look for sometimes it leads clinicians to make assumptions about labs panels that make no quantum sense. Rarely are these labs drawn together anymore in clinics. Today, low vitamin D3 is common in people without any other “obvious” health problems, including a parathyroid tumor. Most physicians have no idea why this pandemic is happening, but they know there is a lot of people with low Vitamin D3 for some reason...

This blog is about “that cause” of low vitamin D3 levels.

In my opinion, the modern vitamin D3 pandemic is due to an excessive feedback control from the paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of the brainstem, that forcibly lowers the Vitamin D3 production in the skin irrespective of the sun exposure you get, because of the calcium efflux in the endothelium and blood in the skin. This misunderstanding is due to not fully understanding the “quantum scale” feedback loops in the brain’s PVN help determine how Vitamin D3 is made endogenously from sunlight in our skin and blood plasma. Think of your world without the sun for a moment. Your sleep cycle would normally advance 30 min every day with no sun to signal your circadian rhythms. The modern microwaved life is a world without sun. Without the sun, lipids and proteins go un-sulfated in us, sulfur in your skin, gut, and plasma………..you have no sun even when it rises………how is that for irony. That is a quantum perspective.

Vitamin D is a misnomer. It’s not a vitamin, first of all. Vitamins are supposed to be nitrogen-containing compounds that act as co-enzymes which we get from our diet. We don’t make Vitamin D from food. Some foods have Vitamin D, but those foods are rare. We make it from a specific wavelength of sunlight at a specific time of day. It appears sulfated vitamin D3 and cholesterol have a specific circadian cycle while un-sulfated vitamin D and cholesterol do not. Moreover, vitamin D does not contain nitrogen for a specific reason.

With sun exposure, eNOS provides the nitrogen as mentioned above. Vitamin A, C, and E don’t have nitrogen either, but unlike Vitamin C and E, it is also not a co-factor in humans. It does, however, interact with DHA and Vitamin A via the RXR receptors in the brain

David90

Very awesome. Did you just used it orally? How long did it take you to get the benefits?
Yes, just used it orally. The Benefits came very shortly, if i remember correctly. Half a Week / a Week at least. But my Diet at that Time was also Good, so surely this also Contributes to that.

Nowadays i use around 5000-10000IU for Maintenace.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I do not tolerate supplemental vitamin d at all ... Everything above 2k IU makes me feel agitated and stressed (because of that i never dared to megadose for 2-3 days, idk if my liver could take it well). Im kind of jealous of thoose able to fix health issues with it.

Therefore i am currently, especially since it is winter , using a UVB/UVA Lamp together with a Redlight+InfraredLight Bulb which seems to work well.

What i definiately can say is that the UV light leads to a increase in libido (boners dont lie) and i feel subtle benefits to my overall body functions.

Someone linked this on the forum a couple days ago, which i found very interesting altough i cannot tell if its mostly gibberish:

Yeah I never noticed much from supplementation in terms of libido, but sunlight has a good effect. Sunlight/vitamin D also speeds up recovery ime. Thanks for sharing the content on vitamin D.

Charlieb91

Great article Hans, do you think applying vitamin D to the.... D would be beneficial?

youngsinatra

Do you know your current vitamin D level?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great article Hans, do you think applying vitamin D to the.... D would be beneficial?
Thanks man! I don't think so since vitamin D circulates the whole body. I won't really have spot specific effect. You can apply it on your delts and still get the benefit down there. But applying it there will initially result in higher concentrations, which will likely make the effect stronger.

Ben.

Do you know your current vitamin D level?

Haven't measured in months, but the last 2-3 tests i did always showed a rather consistent 20 ng/ml for 25-OH-D in serum. Altough idk how accurate send in sampling kits are.

supercoolguy

"Boners dont lie" That's my new line. Tnx

Dobbler

Thank you Hans. I always welcome good news about D. Oral D is the best! I have heard some people enjoy it other ways too.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thank you Hans. I always welcome good news about D. Oral D is the best! I have heard some people enjoy it other ways too.
Great man. Had good results with it?

PaRa

I find oral D very serotoninergic
gives a dizzy feeling in just some minutes

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I find oral D very serotoninergic
gives a dizzy feeling in just some minutes
Do you have inflammation in general? Have you checked your PTH? I wonder if the rapid conversion of calcidiol to calcitriol isn't causing most of the serotonergic side effects.

Miggie

Interesting read. I was wondering, would combining vitamin D with anabolics increase their potency?

TomS

@Ben.
Did you use Vitamin D3 together with Vitamin K2, magnesium, zinc and a litte Vitamin A.
A use ZeinPharma Vitamin D3 14.000 IU 120 Kapseln (8€), Warnke Vitamin K2 Komplex mit 1000 mcg MK4 und 250 mcg MK7 100 Kapseln (21,95€), magnesiumhydroxid in CO2 mineral water (it will change the magnesiumbicarbonate). I order them in Germany and sell them via my website, as well.
Third day after I started with high dose D3 (3mal 14.000IU for 3 days), my libido has been sky high (I am over 63)

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Interesting read. I was wondering, would combining vitamin D with anabolics increase their potency?
Yes, there was/is a company that combined a specific steroid (can't remember which one; maybe it was a 5 alpha reduced steroid) with vitamin D, because it will potentiate its effects.

Ben.

"Boners dont lie" That's my new line. Tnx

Haha. Your welcome.

@Ben.
Did you use Vitamin D3 together with Vitamin K2, magnesium, zinc and a litte Vitamin A.
A use ZeinPharma Vitamin D3 14.000 IU 120 Kapseln (8€), Warnke Vitamin K2 Komplex mit 1000 mcg MK4 und 250 mcg MK7 100 Kapseln (21,95€), magnesiumhydroxid in CO2 mineral water (it will change the magnesiumbicarbonate). I order them in Germany and sell them via my website, as well.
Third day after I started with high dose D3 (3mal 14.000IU for 3 days), my libido has been sky high (I am over 63)

Cool it works that well for you and your libido. Yes i used thornes vitamin k2 (mk4) along the vitamin d. I am not sure if bruteforcing the oral supplementation is right for everyone. Sunlight just seems to be so much more powerful to me. But that is just my experience.

aniciete

Haha. Your welcome.

Cool it works that well for you and your libido. Yes i used thornes vitamin k2 (mk4) along the vitamin d. I am not sure if bruteforcing the oral supplementation is right for everyone. Sunlight just seems to be so much more powerful to me. But that is just my experience.
Do you still take any k2 when just getting sunlight?