How To Restore Your Vision

RealNeat

i have my own protocol thats worked really well. cant wait to read and find more techniques. ill share mine if it hasn't been mentioned.

Mastemah

TheSir

Even just the act of repeatedly making your eyes go in and out of focus for a few minutes a day can do a lot for eyesight in the long term, especially when you are using distances that are mildly straining to see clearly.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
i have my own protocol thats worked really well. cant wait to read and find more techniques. ill share mine if it hasn't been mentioned.
Sweet man, I'd love to hear it if you don't mind sharing.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Omega-3s as mentioned from food being good for the eyes has been disproven. I was just at a class discussing this.
There is a ton of omega 3 in the eye and when it becomes oxidized, the function of the eye could be reduced. But like I mentioned in the article, providing more omega 3 isn't the answer, but rather lowering oxidative stress which is damaging the PUFAs in the eyes. And I added the part of food sources because eating omega 3 through food is better than supplementing them, so I just wanted to put that out there. Also, I didn't mention in the article that supplementing/consuming omega 3 would improve eye health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals