MK-677 and erectile dysfunction: how to use it correctly

Hans

Forum Supporter

Some people tend to get ED from MK-677, but according to the research, it's more likely to help with erections.
In this article, I'm giving 5 possible reasons why it can contribute to ED and 3 reasons why it might help with ED.

What's been your experience?

Some people tend to get ED from MK-677, but according to the research, it's more likely to help with erections.
In this article, I'm giving 5 possible reasons why it can contribute to ED and 3 reasons why it might help with ED.

What's been your experience?
Hi Hans,

I’m starting an mk677 cycle today, have you ran mk677 before? What was your experience?

Also I was reading your ED mk677 article and there’s a funny typo at the end of the article in this paragraph I’m sure you meant “want” 😂

“MK-677 can speed up fat loss and help retain muscle mass during a deficit. We all wank fast results. But if it lowers your quality of life, it’s not worth it.”

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi Hans,

I’m starting an mk677 cycle today, have you ran mk677 before? What was your experience?

Also I was reading your ED mk677 article and there’s a funny typo at the end of the article in this paragraph I’m sure you meant “want” 😂

“MK-677 can speed up fat loss and help retain muscle mass during a deficit. We all wank fast results. But if it lowers your quality of life, it’s not worth it.”
I have not used it myself and it's not high on my priority list. I don't need extra hunger haha. But perhaps it's tolerable if used before bed.
😂 at that typo. Thanks for pointing it out.

I have not used it myself and it's not high on my priority list. I don't need extra hunger haha. But perhaps it's tolerable if used before bed.
😂 at that typo. Thanks for pointing it out.
Update:

Day 6 on MK677

First 3 days I had insomnia, so I lowered the dose from 25mg to 12.5 mg in the morning and the last 2 nights I’ve had the best sleep I’ve had in ages. Vivid dreams.

Appetite has increased manageably.

I’ve had the gnarliest pumps in the gym. And my shirts are a little more snug already 6 days in.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Update:

Day 6 on MK677

First 3 days I had insomnia, so I lowered the dose from 25mg to 12.5 mg in the morning and the last 2 nights I’ve had the best sleep I’ve had in ages. Vivid dreams.

Appetite has increased manageably.

I’ve had the gnarliest pumps in the gym. And my shirts are a little more snug already 6 days in.
Cool stuff. Increase in vascularity?

Cool stuff. Increase in vascularity?

Definitely more vascular,

I’m also eating fairly lean and peaty. Milk, kefir, cheese, meat, jello, eggs, fruit, well cooked vegetables, and I’m keeping starch to a minimum. This is all definitely helping

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals