lampofred

Why do you say this? I've had this exactly happening in my first months of peating. Total T sttayed the same, and measured free T increased by 65% or so.

Sugar will do that. Maybe calcium also. Increasing protein will do the opposite.

GreekDemiGod

Could Pansterone and / or Kuinone cause dry skin hands on? Maybe dramatic lowering of Estrogen.

Attachments

• IMG_20200115_165616.jpg
    IMG_20200115_165616.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 99

maillol

This thread got me reading about Cyp11a, cAMP and PKA, which, of course, led me to this study:

Caffeine induces ram sperm hyperactivation independent of cAMP‐dependent protein kinase
Caffeine induces ram sperm hyperactivation independent of cAMP-dependent protein kinase - PubMed

If you're not sure what hyperactivation means (I had to look it up):

(Wiki) Hyperactivation is a type of sperm motility. Hyperactivated sperm motility is characterised by a high amplitude, asymmetrical beating pattern of the sperm tail (flagellum). This type of motility may aid in sperm penetration of the zona pellucida, which encloses the ovum.[1]

So if you're trying to conceive maybe some caffeine on the balls would give your boys a boost.

My initial thought was that if MK-4 increases testosterone production in I-10 cells by upregulating CYP11A expression through the activation of PKA, caffeine may have a similar effect as it also stimulates PKA activity. Has this been brought up already?

scoobydoo

Alright 2 days in of 1 drop kuinone, 2 drops pansterone, 1 drop androsterone

Energy levels are more stable
Endurance is off the charts! until now i really didn’t realize just how much steroids impact physical performance!

ubfortunaley the main goal of better sexual function and libido has not occurred yet :(

scoobydoo

Edit: slight better sexual function with no increase in libido

I’m a hot sweaty mess!! Holy moly
Was in the car on a road trip and had to have the AC blasting so I didn’t get drenched in sweat. Also better vision thanks to the high GABA of androsterone

A.R

Edit: slight better sexual function with no increase in libido

I’m a hot sweaty mess!! Holy moly
Was in the car on a road trip and had to have the AC blasting so I didn’t get drenched in sweat. Also better vision thanks to the high GABA of androsterone
Interesting thanks

Where are you applying the drops? And are they all being applied at the same time?

A.R

This thread got me reading about Cyp11a, cAMP and PKA, which, of course, led me to this study:

Caffeine induces ram sperm hyperactivation independent of cAMP‐dependent protein kinase
Caffeine induces ram sperm hyperactivation independent of cAMP-dependent protein kinase - PubMed

If you're not sure what hyperactivation means (I had to look it up):

(Wiki) Hyperactivation is a type of sperm motility. Hyperactivated sperm motility is characterised by a high amplitude, asymmetrical beating pattern of the sperm tail (flagellum). This type of motility may aid in sperm penetration of the zona pellucida, which encloses the ovum.[1]

So if you're trying to conceive maybe some caffeine on the balls would give your boys a boost.

My initial thought was that if MK-4 increases testosterone production in I-10 cells by upregulating CYP11A expression through the activation of PKA, caffeine may have a similar effect as it also stimulates PKA activity. Has this been brought up already?

[/QUOTE]

This is definitely relevant and interesting
Thank you

I think @haidut has mentioned before the positive effects of caffeine/coffee

scoobydoo

Interesting thanks

Where are you applying the drops? And are they all being applied at the same time?
2 drops pansterone on balls
1-2 drops andro on wrist or penis some days
1 drop kuinone on balls

sladerunner69

I have just ordered Pansterone + Kuinone and wanted to tick a few concerns:
  • will taking Pansterone / Preg. + DHEA not interfere with my natural production of these hormones? And will I be ok if / once I stop taking it or reduce the dosage? So taking this stuff is not like taking TRT or anabolic steroids, right?
  • Could Pansterone, under certain conditions or a certain hormonal profile, affect my hair (DHT & 5ar influence)?
  • If I successfully raise my T levels using it, am I still 'natty'?
Also, should I get blood tests before using it?
I never measured my DHEA or Pregnenolone levels, but I do have low Testosterone, low free Testosterone and lowish pituitary hormones.

Thanks

Taking any hormone will invariably interfer with your natural production. For instance, the first time I took DHEA it was like Cocaine or some wonder-drug that gave me infinity energy. Each time I took it the effect lessened from there. That is because the body's natural production is slightly lowerring, and the receptors are dampening.

If you are concerned with this then taking upstream hormones is safest because it bears the lowest risk of shutdown. Ive never heard of someone coming off preg or dhea and complaining of shutdown, it just doesn't happen. Similar with thyroid- it is such a fundamental "building block" hormone that the body quickly recognizes when there is a shortage and amps up production or vice versa. More downstream hormones like testosterone and dhea depend moreso on complex feedback loops and can take a few weeks or sometimes months to balance out after exogenous supplementation. Still, the idea of permanent shutdown in endocrinology is probably a myth, and just a misdiagnosis of some deeper underlying issue related to chronic elevated estrogen or prolactin.

Fidelio

Serum androgens mean nothing, androgen receptors are saturated at physiological doses of hormones. Unless your hypogonadal your wasting your time and money.
Increase androgen receptor content with injectable l-carnitine or with exogenous steroids. Everything else is cope.

A.R

Serum androgens mean nothing, androgen receptors are saturated at physiological doses of hormones. Unless your hypogonadal your wasting your time and money.
Increase androgen receptor content with injectable l-carnitine or with exogenous steroids. Everything else is cope.
By exogenous steroids do you mean to take high dose steroids?

Fidelio

By exogenous steroids do you mean to take high dose steroids?
Yes, if you feel inclined. I’m not recommending it but if the goal is to increase androgenicity why use anything but what works.

A.R

Yes, if you feel inclined. I’m not recommending it but if the goal is to increase androgenicity why use anything but what works.
Ok so basically you are saying that low dose is not really effective, and if a person really wants to see results they should use high dose?

Which compounds/steroids would you say to be most effective?

Fidelio

Ok so basically you are saying that low dose is not really effective, and if a person really wants to see results they should use high dose?

Which compounds/steroids would you say to be most effective?
Absolute dose means nothing, it’s about effectively agonising the androgen receptor.
For example 0.5mg of methyltrienolone will out perform hundreds of grams of dhea.

scoobydoo

Taking any hormone will invariably interfer with your natural production. For instance, the first time I took DHEA it was like Cocaine or some wonder-drug that gave me infinity energy. Each time I took it the effect lessened from there. That is because the body's natural production is slightly lowerring, and the receptors are dampening.

If you are concerned with this then taking upstream hormones is safest because it bears the lowest risk of shutdown. Ive never heard of someone coming off preg or dhea and complaining of shutdown, it just doesn't happen. Similar with thyroid- it is such a fundamental "building block" hormone that the body quickly recognizes when there is a shortage and amps up production or vice versa. More downstream hormones like testosterone and dhea depend moreso on complex feedback loops and can take a few weeks or sometimes months to balance out after exogenous supplementation. Still, the idea of permanent shutdown in endocrinology is probably a myth, and just a misdiagnosis of some deeper underlying issue related to chronic elevated estrogen or prolactin.
Is this true even at small doses? I thought the whole point of Haidut making this thread was to show that the small doses of preg and DHEA alongside K actually stimulated endogenous production again?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals