Pregnenolone, Progesterone And Androsterone Are Aromatase Inhibitors

A-Tim

That's how it works unless the dose is very low as in under 20mg for two reasons:

1) Conversion to Progesterone which squeezes Estrogen out - momentary increasing sensitivity.

1) Massive Neuro-steroid Shift.

Take 800mg with a full macronutrient meal one morning and bring it down to 50mg daily and sleep should be great. The body eventually gets used to redirecting it coherently to downstream Progesterone and sex steroids.
How long would you take 50mg a day for before you would expect the body to have "reset", so to speak.

sunny

I took 100mg pregnenolone this morning and my feet have stayed warmer than usual. I do notice the face lifting effect Peat has written about when I take the higher doses. Perhaps I should let that be my guide in addition to how I feel in determining the correct dose for myself. I do that with Progest-e and the veins on my hands and it works out well.
How do you do this with hand veins? Ray talked about that on HERB doctors once. I have been cycling Progest-e for several years, have eliminated all the water retention and breast swelling, but if I put my hands down at my side, the hand veins are still obvious and a bit raised.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How do you do this with hand veins? Ray talked about that on HERB doctors once. I have been cycling Progest-e for several years, have eliminated all the water retention and breast swelling, but if I put my hands down at my side, the hand veins are still obvious and a bit raised.
Mine fluctuate too. I can’t really take high doses like that all the time of course. :)

SonOfEurope

How long would you take 50mg a day for before you would expect the body to have "reset", so to speak.

You will feel it.

When you feel warm and sleepy enough at night without need of any pregnenolone, adaptation can take a long time and it is best to start any protocol before spring so the body"s adpatational mechanism has a surplus of light (energy hence therefore) in spring.

Great Ray Peat was on to something big when he wrote that the organism can best adapt to anything when the days are growing longer... the man's genious escapes my grasps but it is almost magical in the higher latitude's spring and early summer.

A-Tim

You will feel it.

When you feel warm and sleepy enough at night without need of any pregnenolone, adaptation can take a long time and it is best to start any protocol before spring so the body"s adpatational mechanism has a surplus of light (energy hence therefore) in spring.

Great Ray Peat was on to something big when he wrote that the organism can best adapt to anything when the days are growing longer... the man's genious escapes my grasps but it is almost magical in the higher latitude's spring and early summer.
Alright, well I'll give that a shot and let you know how it goes. 50mg in the morning or at night? (Thanks for your thoughts). At the moment, I don't have pregnen powder on me. I am going to buy some, but since I'm from Australia, it'll take some time to arrive. I do have progest-e on hand. Would a similar protocol using that work? Blokes seem to be a bit hesitant to use it here on the forum.

Last edited:

SonOfEurope

Alright, well I'll give that a shot and let you know how it goes. 50mg in the morning or at night? (Thanks for your thoughts). At the moment, I don't have pregnen powder on me. I am going to buy some, but since I'm from Australia, it'll take some time to arrive. I do have progest-e on hand. Would a similar protocol using that work? Blokes seem to be a bit hesitant to use it here on the forum.

50mg ey??

Best in the morning bruv... with a good breakfast that has plenty of carbs and vitamin rich fat like cheese to improve absorption....

Remember, even if in winter the sun does not rise until almost 8am best to eat breakfast at 7, you will maximize energy mechanics of the body and can have dinner around the last rays of daylight at 5pm, try to not eat when it's dark outside, circadian rhythm knows even what we cannot master in our imagination - it's a 500 million year old syatem... or older.

During spring you'll have a 13 or 14 hour window to eat, that's the time for growth and progress.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals