Bee pollen for erectile dysfunction: the natural sexual booster

Hans

Forum Supporter

Have you used bee pollen before? If so, what's been your experience?
From the review of other people, it would be a great addition to my TestoShake.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hmmm is it my testosterone injections/creams making me high test or is it the bee pollen... Surely, it's the bee pollen.
Surely you didn't even read the title of the article. It's about ED, not T.

xborg

Never consumed it for hormone regulation or noted erectile correlations but it cured my 20 year birch pollen allergy (acquired from a vaccine) in 12 hours flat. I have also used it a primary food source during a 7 week anabolic fast (<600 cal/day) to avoid muscle loss. In general, I always feel better on all counts when having a tbsp each day.
Probably the best form is the very hard to find bee bread where the bees mix the pollen with saliva and ferment it at 35C. This is what is fed to their larvae. I found it to be generally available in Ecuador but have not found it in North America.

Michael Mohn

I love the taste of bee pollen as it reminds me of bread or cake something I otherwise missed during my raw food time. I found that bee pollen gave my skin an old/wrinkly look. I don't observed effects on performance.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Never consumed it for hormone regulation or noted erectile correlations but it cured my 20 year birch pollen allergy (acquired from a vaccine) in 12 hours flat. I have also used it a primary food source during a 7 week anabolic fast (<600 cal/day) to avoid muscle loss. In general, I always feel better on all counts when having a tbsp each day.
Probably the best form is the very hard to find bee bread where the bees mix the pollen with saliva and ferment it at 35C. This is what is fed to their larvae. I found it to be generally available in Ecuador but have not found it in North America.
Wow, how many grams of bee pollen did you use daily?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I love the taste of bee pollen as it reminds me of bread or cake something I otherwise missed during my raw food time. I found that bee pollen gave my skin an old/wrinkly look. I don't observed effects on performance.
Interesting, how much did you take?

Michael Mohn

Interesting, how much did you take?
From a table spoon up to 100g. Try getting fresh pollen, it's even better. Bee larvae with pollen and honey in the comb tastes heavenly.

1682979256958.png

xborg

Wow, how many grams of bee pollen did you use daily?
I had to look up my old recipe and fasting schedule. The pollen was an ingredient in a small homemade protein bar that was 4 tsp pollen, acai powder, lemon zest, royal jelly, blueberry powder, goji berries & coconut oil. I would have 3 of those each day so about 4T (~48g) pollen.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I had to look up my old recipe and fasting schedule. The pollen was an ingredient in a small homemade protein bar that was 4 tsp pollen, acai powder, lemon zest, royal jelly, blueberry powder, goji berries & coconut oil. I would have 3 of those each day so about 4T (~48g) pollen.
How much weight did you lose during that fast?

xborg

How much weight did you lose during that fast?
As it was a detox fast, I only recorded what I consumed each day, not my weight. My records show it was a 3 week fast (not 7 as I had said; that was a separate, anti-yeast fast) and I think the weight loss had to be less than 10lb (of 165) or I would have noted it.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans any concern with bee pollen and Swedish flower pollen being 5ARi? Seems to be touted for that
I'm always skeptical of these kinds of animal studies. They inject animals with T to induce prostate hypertrophy and then give them compounds to see if it brings down prostate size and DHT. I'd rather like to see how bee pollen affects DHT in normal animals (and humans). Maybe people report a boost in energy and libido from bee pollen, which is the opposite that you would expect from a 5ARi.

Peatfan69

I'm always skeptical of these kinds of animal studies. They inject animals with T to induce prostate hypertrophy and then give them compounds to see if it brings down prostate size and DHT. I'd rather like to see how bee pollen affects DHT in normal animals (and humans). Maybe people report a boost in energy and libido from bee pollen, which is the opposite that you would expect from a 5ARi.
Ok same with Swedish flower pollen as well? This usually gets tied with prostate resolving issues with saw palmetto, nettle etc

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ok same with Swedish flower pollen as well? This usually gets tied with prostate resolving issues with saw palmetto, nettle etc
I don't know. Different kinds of honey created in different areas from different pollen will have different effects. E.g. Mad honey or manuka honey. The same is likely true for bee pollen. But the dose makes the poison.

Peatfan69

I don't know. Different kinds of honey created in different areas from different pollen will have different effects. E.g. Mad honey or manuka honey. The same is likely true for bee pollen. But the dose makes the poison.
cool -thx

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals