How to maximize your temperature without thyroid supplementation

BTCMom

The seeds contain less PUFA than the oil, but you can always buy an extract, which will have the least PUFA. I wrote a whole article on black cumin a while ago.
Do you have allergies and food sensitivities? Perhaps you can check estrogen and histamine. Estrogen, histamine and noradrenaline can make you hot.
Thank you. I'm going to try the extract. Estrogen dominance probably the root cause of the overheating; but it is still a mystery since I'm menopausal and have other female issues that MDs tell me are due to low estrogen, and for which topical estrogen definitely improves/eradicates. Ordered some Progest-E to see if it helps. Don't want to do too many things at once. Added aspirin and vitamin e at same time and now need to stop, even though feeling great, because one or the combo is causing me to bruise easily and bruising not resolving quickly. I wish I had known about PUFAs 20 years ago. I think they've destroyed at least two generations.

Apple

Tummo breathing
The authors reported that three g-tummo meditators showed a dramatic increase of up to 8.3°C in peripheral body temperature (fingers and toes), more modest skin temperature increases of 1.9°C in the navel and lumbar regions, and no increase in rectal temperature. :)

@Hans Is it possible to estimate the% of absorption through the foot bath or does it strongly depend on the ratio between the liquid and the solid part of the active principle? Even from the time I guess. Can we do this with any powder solution and avoid oral intake? Is there any other strategy for transdermal absorption of powders? I hope you understand thanks!

Low B12 as my experience favors cold extremities ... probably not the cause but one of the consequences.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans Is it possible to estimate the% of absorption through the foot bath or does it strongly depend on the ratio between the liquid and the solid part of the active principle? Even from the time I guess. Can we do this with any powder solution and avoid oral intake? Is there any other strategy for transdermal absorption of powders? I hope you understand thanks!
Absolutely no idea. The absorption of CO2 should be good, but how much is there really in the water? And also, after it's absorbed, how much is immediately converted to bicarbonate? How much will it actually increase your own CO2.

StrongMom

Cold hands and feet and low body temps are not too rare these days. Actually, a few people don't even realize they have reduced temps, just because it doesn't bother them. Regardless, cold hands and feet can be very annoying, to say the least, and can also be a major problem when you're trying to fall asleep.

Here I made a list of a few ways (15 to be precise) of what can increase temps, all of which worked well for me when I was hypothyroid.

If you have additional tricks to increase temps, please share.
It seems to me that it is possible to increase temps for 30 minutes to an hour via these alternative ways but maintaining it is harder. At least in my case, my temp goes back down to the low range quickly. Taking thyroid seems to maintain it longer.

The seeds contain less PUFA than the oil, but you can always buy an extract, which will have the least PUFA. I wrote a whole article on black cumin a while ago.
Do you have allergies and food sensitivities? Perhaps you can check estrogen and histamine. Estrogen, histamine and noradrenaline can make you hot.
@Hans Do you have a suggestion for a powder source or just the Nootropics depot stuff? I see a place called Botanic Innovations has a powdered form.

Edit: nvm I'm seeing the nootropics depot has both powder and capsule options!

Last edited: