Simple diet modifications to maximize puberty

Hans

Forum Supporter
Puberty optimization through diet!

What has worked best for you, or your son for puberty?

LucyL

What's a hostile?

If I could do high school over and add foods when I was in the hostile, I’d have added to what I was already eating:

rr1

Puberty optimization through diet!

What has worked best for you, or your son for puberty?
I am sure that kids these days don't eat most of these foods during puberty. I barely ate any of these growing up, and that was the generation before now where fruit juices and milk weren't even as demonized as they are now. Thanks for putting these articles out there, I really hope this information can make it to lots of parents.

LucyL

Sorry, I meant to say hostel. The hostel was very hostile. :)

Np, but really, would teenage you have asked your parents for organ meat? If my kids did that I'd know they were sick ?‍♀️

Sefton10

1625571363381.png

As a 41 year old man I've somehow ended up on the puberty diet without realising it :tearsofjoy:

Attachments

• 1625571225847.png
    1625571225847.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 34
OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I am sure that kids these days don't eat most of these foods during puberty. I barely ate any of these growing up, and that was the generation before now where fruit juices and milk weren't even as demonized as they are now. Thanks for putting these articles out there, I really hope this information can make it to lots of parents.
Yeah for sure. But it's just because few people actually know. If you do football then it makes sense to eat, but most people don't realize every kid can benefit from these foods even if they're not active or want to "bulk up".

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Np, but really, would teenage you have asked your parents for organ meat? If my kids did that I'd know they were sick ?‍♀️
I have no idea. Probably if it tasted delicious. My mom was into organ meat, but for some reason, we just didn't have it that often. I did taste the chicken organ meat once (a few times; I can't remember) and it was delicious, but I guess I didn't ask for more just because I didn't know it was so good for me.

Beastmode

I have a soon to be 4 year old daughter and she already eats these food consistently. Starting young. She only knows of fresh made foods and is very connected where they come from, etc. Hopefully this will transfer over to this critical "period" of puberty....when she's 21....haha

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have a soon to be 4 year old daughter and she already eats these food consistently. Starting young. She only knows of fresh made foods and is very connected where they come from, etc. Hopefully this will transfer over to this critical "period" of puberty....when she's 21....haha
That's good stuff. Well, nutrition is so important in every aspect of development, so the faster you build up the foundation and "stores" the better. So when someone wants to rebel and eat what they want, they have a good foundation. :)

Michael Mohn

Until puberty my diet was pretty ideal. I drank about a litre of milk per day, eggs for breakfast, hot chocolate, white bread with cheese and meat cuts, more chicken but always something I liked. Lots of fruit. I loved eating liver once a week. I drank a glass bottle of coke every other day or Schweppes tonic water. Then at 11 my mom decided to put me on a vegetarian diet, no red meat, no liver, no eggs. Just milk and lots of soy crap. Pufa oil instead of butter. At age 14 I had juvenile arthritis and some gyno and I was very stressed during that time. I then decided to eat normal again. Eat only butter and olive oil, no pufa, no soy and the health problems reduced largely but I lost 3 inches / 7 centimetre on my father's height, he was about 6.3 ft/190cm.

Last edited:

Dr. B

That's good stuff. Well, nutrition is so important in every aspect of development, so the faster you build up the foundation and "stores" the better. So when someone wants to rebel and eat what they want, they have a good foundation. :)
interesting stuff and vince gironda had interesting claims and advice, i hadnt heard of before. if its true that the eggs are as effective as dianabol as he claimed, doesnt this mean certain bbers who are very large could in fact be natty if lots of steroids are attained via egg yolk? also what are "fertile eggs" where can we get these?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Until puberty my diet was pretty ideal. I drank about a litre of milk per day, eggs for breakfast, hot chocolate, white bread with cheese and meat cuts, more chicken but always something I liked. Lots of fruit. I loved eating liver once a week. I drank a glass bottle of coke every other day or Schweppes tonic water. Then at 11 my mom decided to put me on a vegetarian diet, no red meat, no liver, no eggs. Just milk and lots of soy crap. Pufa oil instead of butter. At age 14 I had juvenile arthritis and some gyno and I was very stressed during that time. I then decided to eat normal again. Eat only butter and olive oil, no pufa, no soy and the health problems reduced largely but I lost 3 inches / 7 centimetre on my father's height, he was about 6.3 ft/190cm.
Crazy stuff man. Yeah my parents also experimented with vegan, high nuts and seeds, Atkins, soy milk and all kinds of crazy stuff during my upbringing. Then it was normal, then it was not and so on.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
interesting stuff and vince gironda had interesting claims and advice, i hadnt heard of before. if its true that the eggs are as effective as dianabol as he claimed, doesnt this mean certain bbers who are very large could in fact be natty if lots of steroids are attained via egg yolk? also what are "fertile eggs" where can we get these?
It could be as effective as low dose dianabol, but most bbers cycled that amount of eggs. Vince always talked about shifting between different eating regimens after a while.
Fertile eggs are hens being fertilized by males and then laying an egg. These eggs apparently contain myostatin inhibitors.

Dr. B

It could be as effective as low dose dianabol, but most bbers cycled that amount of eggs. Vince always talked about shifting between different eating regimens after a while.
Fertile eggs are hens being fertilized by males and then laying an egg. These eggs apparently contain myostatin inhibitors.
do you know how these can be attained, i never see eggs labelled as fertile, i think it means you get eggs right after being laid to where you can still incubate them and hatch them? whereas most eggs you get at the supermarket, they are incapable of being hatched?

Candy

What happens when there is excess weight !? Caloric deficit would be good?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you know how these can be attained, i never see eggs labelled as fertile, i think it means you get eggs right after being laid to where you can still incubate them and hatch them? whereas most eggs you get at the supermarket, they are incapable of being hatched?
Yeah, I've tried looking here for them, but they are definitely scarce.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
What happens when there is excess weight !? Caloric deficit would be good?
Just cutting out the processed food and reducing fat intake a little should help. Also getting lots of sunlight should help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals