Testosterone shale

AndrogenicJB

Who can come up with the best testosterone boosting shake for a teenager to maximize his puberty or for anyone? Lets see what you guys can do

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Someone who posts regularly on this forum has posted something similar to this. Go and look for it and let's see what you can do.
Im looking for a range of opinions not just one persons and you could have name dropped the user

Nebula

I don’t know of a shake, but all the prometabolic foods Ray recommends should help. Egg yolks, oysters, liver, quality milk in particular. Personally I don’t trust the commercial sources of dairy anymore in my area. Sunbathing, not overusing soap on skin to sure the skin’s steroidogenic function is intact. A reasonable habit of weightlifting, sprinting, calisthenics without overtraining.

I also think it’s crucial to have a positive uplifting social circle and adult mentors for a healthy puberty. An isolated, lonely depressive adolescence can be extremely damaging to the endocrine function at any age, but especially while young.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

I don’t know of a shake, but all the prometabolic foods Ray recommends should help. Egg yolks, oysters, liver, quality milk in particular. Personally I don’t trust the commercial sources of dairy anymore in my area. Sunbathing, not overusing soap on skin to sure the skin’s steroidogenic function is intact. A reasonable habit of weightlifting, sprinting, calisthenics without overtraining.

I also think it’s crucial to have a positive uplifting social circle and adult mentors for a healthy puberty. An isolated, lonely depressive adolescence can be extremely damaging to the endocrine function at any age, but especially while young.
I mean like to make your own shake/smoothie

Nebula

I mean like to make your own shake/smoothie
Milk or fruit juice, Greek yogurt, frozen tropical fruit, eggs yolks and honey is a smoothie I do sometimes. You could eat the liver and oysters separately, maybe with some more carbs like roasted or baked potatoes.

Gustav3Y

One of the most important aspects probably for testosterone boosting in a teenager is also avoidance of certain things, like be careful with intestinal issues, bloating, gut, infections of any sort, as these are going to cause hormonal imbalances and even influence how a person develops/grows (for example stuffed nose in not desirable in life as influences one's appearance in time)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals