OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yeah, definitely if I do longer sessions upwards of 60-75 min. However, I do need to wait at least two hours after eating before training. Otherwise it just sits on top of the food I ate pre-workout.
What does your pre-workout look like?

David90

Anabolic french toast will definitely be a lot more anabolic with egg yolks (whole eggs) compared to egg whites. Studies show that the yolk is added anabolic effects and it's not due to the protein. It's most likely the cholesterol itself that is anabolic. There is one study that shows that cholesterol can increase mTOR, IIRC.
Yes. It makes absolute sense. I have try'ed it both, with Egg Whites and Whole Eggs. I find it better with Whole Eggs or Egg Yolks tho. A few Days ago, i tried it with FIVE Egg Yolks (only) in it, and i was satiated for Hours on End. It's definetly gonna be a new Staple in my Diet, for sure.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes. It makes absolute sense. I have try'ed it both, with Egg Whites and Whole Eggs. I find it better with Whole Eggs or Egg Yolks tho. A few Days ago, i tried it with FIVE Egg Yolks (only) in it, and i was satiated for Hours on End. It's definetly gonna be a new Staple in my Diet, for sure.
Sweet, I've also incorporated some yolks into my diet lately, mostly spaced around my workout.

David90

Sweet, I've also incorporated some yolks into my diet lately, mostly spaced around my workout.
I also incorporated them in the Anabolic French Toast (2 Whole Eggs and 1 Egg White). It was definetly a good Idea to add some yolks. :handok:

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I also incorporated them in the Anabolic French Toast (2 Whole Eggs and 1 Egg White). It was definetly a good Idea to add some yolks. :handok:
Do you feel a difference?

David90

Do you feel a difference?
No, not really. But i think Egg Protein is good in Terms of Satiety, because it digets slower (3g per Hour). Which makes it good for Breakfast or Afternoon (for Example Lunchbreak at Work)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals