How to maximize your temperature without thyroid supplementation

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I drink a lot of liquids - around 2 liter orange and apple juice and 1 liter smoothie a day.
Do not feel good on too much starch so need the liquids to get enough carb and calories.

How would you solve that? Use concentrate and sugar in the juice?
Yeah, reducing liquid can be helpful. Perhaps try dried fruit, cheese, concentrated juice, etc. Perhaps drink more milk, but heat it up and then add honey or maple syrup.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
All good stuff.

Personally I found the most reliable temp boosts from full spectrum red light and the coffee+aspirin+B3 combo. Sometimes I'll get hot after breathing hydrogen but not always.

Ultimately nothing turned up the thermostat more than thyroid. I know some people have trouble tackling dosages, brands, ratios, etc, but the outcome is worth the effort.

@Hans could you go into detail about your DIY CO2 dry bath set up? Well, atleast how to make the bag. The only commercially available option hits for $2000 lol.

Also, what stands out to you the most after bathing?

Keep up the good work.
Nice! Does the red light give off heat as well, or does it only make you produce more heat yourself?
Maybe I can make a vid some time in the future of my setup, but it would prob be best to show how I build the whole thing, but that would be super time-intensive. So basically think construction plastic for the bottom section. The plastic was broad enough so that I could fold it double, like when you fold a paper. Then we taped the bottom and the open side. That was very easy for the bottom part. I think we made it 2m long. For the top part, we used regular refuge bags since the plastic had to be "softer" so it's easier to close around my neck. We then taped the refuse bag onto the open side of the thick plastic. That's about it.

If I'm really achy after a week of intense training, then it helps to relieve the ache. But if I'm not really achy, I don't feel much immediately, but I do feel that it helps speed up recovery and prevents my joints from feeling achy, which is great. But obviously, lifting with proper form in proper position is key to healthy joints. The CO2 bath just helps to speed up recovery and adaptation. @CLASH also has some great experience with his CO2 bag. We made ours after he inspired me haha.

GreekDemiGod

I think getting enough caloreis. balancing liquid to food intake to not take to much liquids. getting enough carbs/sugar and salt. And grounding . About the salt. Peat says to use it to taste and has referred to that for most people up to 20g a day is fine even if you can do less. It also replaces other electrolytes if you are missing in some of them acccording to him. I've seen other studies saying that even up to 50g a day dont seem to make a lot of problems if you are not hypertensive o.s . I usually dont want any more at arount 15 - 20 grams. but it varies. It reaaly helps. You can just take small inches of it an eat it during the day if u use sea-salt f.ex. but any salt as long as it is regular salt (and preferably without anti-caking agents) would do it (and also of course beaware to not get too much iodine if it is "enriched")
Do hypothyroid people generally handle high liquid intake poorly?
What about liquid food being more easily digestible? How to reconcile thyroid with digestion.

CLASH

Nice! Does the red light give off heat as well, or does it only make you produce more heat yourself?
Maybe I can make a vid some time in the future of my setup, but it would prob be best to show how I build the whole thing, but that would be super time-intensive. So basically think construction plastic for the bottom section. The plastic was broad enough so that I could fold it double, like when you fold a paper. Then we taped the bottom and the open side. That was very easy for the bottom part. I think we made it 2m long. For the top part, we used regular refuge bags since the plastic had to be "softer" so it's easier to close around my neck. We then taped the refuse bag onto the open side of the thick plastic. That's about it.

If I'm really achy after a week of intense training, then it helps to relieve the ache. But if I'm not really achy, I don't feel much immediately, but I do feel that it helps speed up recovery and prevents my joints from feeling achy, which is great. But obviously, lifting with proper form in proper position is key to healthy joints. The CO2 bath just helps to speed up recovery and adaptation. @CLASH also has some great experience with his CO2 bag. We made ours after he inspired me haha.

I think my set up may be a little more "rigged" than Hans'. I used 2 industrial black garbage bags, and taped them together with duct tape. Then I cut a small hole in the bottom, stuck a clear vinyl hose through that hole (I purchased the hose at home depot) and taped it with duct tape on both sides of the bag. I purchased a CO2 tank from the company Airgas for $130 and I took a trip to home depot and rigged some plumbing pieces together to fit the host onto the end of the CO2 tank.

The ultimate outcome is in the picture attached to this post. To use the bag I just hop in and tighten the bag around my chest with a belt. The belt stops the CO2 from getting out.

By the way all the wires on the side of my bed in the picture are for the halogen lamp set up that I use to simulate the sun on rainy days. The lights synergizes nicely with the CO2 bath. I also sometimes hold 600nm red lights on my abdomen inside the bag.

Attachments

• CO2 Bath.jpeg
    CO2 Bath.jpeg
    347.8 KB · Views: 43

Sefton10

Yeah, reducing liquid can be helpful. Perhaps try dried fruit, cheese, concentrated juice, etc. Perhaps drink more milk, but heat it up and then add honey or maple syrup.
Warm milk with a couple of egg yolks and honey is a great way to get more substantial and nutrient dense fluid.

TripleOG

Thanks.

Yea the the red lights are red-coated incandescents. I align 4 of them in a straight line and lie under them for 10-20mins. Half on each side. Distance about 2 feet away. I also breathe hydrogen either before or simultaneously (greatly reduces to potential to "overdose" IME). My favorite way to jumpstart the day during cold months. Temps stay high for hours.

It's summer time now so I usually just go for sun exposure and red LED spot treatments.

I think my set up may be a little more "rigged" than Hans'. I used 2 industrial black garbage bags, and taped them together with duct tape. Then I cut a small hole in the bottom, stuck a clear vinyl hose through that hole (I purchased the hose at home depot) and taped it with duct tape on both sides of the bag. I purchased a CO2 tank from the company Airgas for $130 and I took a trip to home depot and rigged some plumbing pieces together to fit the host onto the end of the CO2 tank.

The ultimate outcome is in the picture attached to this post. To use the bag I just hop in and tighten the bag around my chest with a belt. The belt stops the CO2 from getting out.

By the way all the wires on the side of my bed in the picture are for the halogen lamp set up that I use to simulate the sun on rainy days. The lights synergizes nicely with the CO2 bath. I also sometimes hold 600nm red lights on my abdomen inside the bag.

Nice. CO2 must come flying out without a regulator lol.

How long does the tank last with this setup?

Vileplume

Warm milk with a couple of egg yolks and honey is a great way to get more substantial and nutrient dense fluid.
Do you swap out the milk fat for egg yolk because of the nutrients that egg yolks provide?

Vileplume

All great stuff. I do all of them minus the black cumin and my "breakfast" is 3 servings of warm (2 cups of milk, 2 oz of dark coffee, 1 tbs of sugar) over a 2-2:30 hour period. I haven't experimented with this after a hearty breakfast as I'm wondering now if that's worth trying.
I do something similar. I don’t tolerate large amounts of juice, but I could drink warm milky coffees all day with no ill effects. For some reason, high liquids don’t cause me a problem when it’s milk — they only cause a problem when the liquid is juice, or even whole watermelon causes the frequent urination and weakened feeling.

ddjd

Vitamin C is a game changer for raising temps

Nathan hatch talks a lot about it in his book

GAF

My temps been low for couple months. Got sick in june and now in july. Finally dawned on me that I had become lazy about wearing my radiation blocking cap and shirt pretty much all day everyday.

Put the cap on while sick. Immediately raised by temps from 96.4 to 99.6 and started feeling better quickly.

Interesting that BP plunged almost immediately from 150/105 to 130/85.

Is BP just a body adaptation to low body temperature?

Sefton10

Do you swap out the milk fat for egg yolk because of the nutrients that egg yolks provide?
Been having semi-skim or even skim goat milk lately as I upped my milk consumption and it’s more accessible. Started chucking the egg whites too as cooked eggs stopped appealing for some reason.

cedric

melanins/forskolin/phenyloalanine/tyrosine/N-acetyltyrosine/L-DOPA
boron, Epsom salt bath , iodine (transdermal),
histidine
riboflavin, biotin, niacin, thiamine
lowering oxidative stress/selenium/NAC/potassium sulphate, R-ALA, COQ10, vit.E, cobalamin, vitamin C
grounding
KAATSU
vit.A, D3, K1, K2
infrared lamp on the thyroid gland
sulphate transports thyroid hormones, aromatic aminoacids, cholesterol, DHEA (transdermal on belly button in DMSO to avoid stomach upset and liver passage)
inreasing endogenous melatonin at night
cold bath, sunbath
sleep
silica, iron optimizing, removing heavy metals
EMS (electrostimulation)
molecular hydrogen,
succinate/malate/fumarate
apple cider
magnesium /more ATP/creatine/inositol/probiotics/phosphate (?)
NRC foil/tents
many forms of carboxytherapy (like putting body into a plastic (NRC?) bag up to the neck and filling with CO2)

Last edited:

firebreather

It's kind of strange. Some of these have helped my cold hands and feet but only to a point. And some, like aspirin did nothing for me. But even though the things helped somewhat nothing helps fully, not even thyroid

CLASH

It's kind of strange. Some of these have helped my cold hands and feet but only to a point. And some, like aspirin did nothing for me. But even though the things helped somewhat nothing helps fully, not even thyroid

In my experience an underlying problem will minimize the effectiveness of all of these interventions. Correcting that underlying problem will allow these things to work to their full effectiveness.

Cold hands and feet and low body temps are not too rare these days. Actually, a few people don't even realize they have reduced temps, just because it doesn't bother them. Regardless, cold hands and feet can be very annoying, to say the least, and can also be a major problem when you're trying to fall asleep.

Here I made a list of a few ways (15 to be precise) of what can increase temps, all of which worked well for me when I was hypothyroid.

If you have additional tricks to increase temps, please share.
I’ve been using a green coffee bean supplement which I am suspecting is raising my temperature a bit as it causes uncoupling.

Vileplume

Been having semi-skim or even skim goat milk lately as I upped my milk consumption and it’s more accessible. Started chucking the egg whites too as cooked eggs stopped appealing for some reason.
I see! I remember before you had raw A2 milk, right? Does the skim milk have added A and D vitamins?

Sefton10

I see! I remember before you had raw A2 milk, right? Does the skim milk have added A and D vitamins?
Correct. Upped milk as was enjoying it and finding it much easier to have more fluids with it being summer. The fat just mounted up too much with full fat Jersey and I want the nutrients of egg yolks etc. Having around 2L goat milk a day at the moment - 1L skim, 1L semi skimmed from the same brand. It’s not organic but it tastes good. I’m in the UK where thankfully they don’t fortify skim milk.

Vileplume

Correct. Upped milk as was enjoying it and finding it much easier to have more fluids with it being summer. The fat just mounted up too much with full fat Jersey and I want the nutrients of egg yolks etc. Having around 2L goat milk a day at the moment - 1L skim, 1L semi skimmed from the same brand. It’s not organic but it tastes good. I’m in the UK where thankfully they don’t fortify skim milk.
Nice man, thanks for the info! It’s pretty nice that you can get it unfortified. I find myself in a similar boat, wanting more milk but not wanting more fat. I think I’ll try 1/2 raw goat milk and 1/2 fortified skim, and see how the fortified treats my stomach.

Edit: Stomach already a bit gassier with last night’s drinking of fortified milk. On another read through the “fortified milk” threads discussing the silica and other junk, I don’t think I’ll do fortified. More raw goat milk for me :rockout

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals