ravensburger

Update: 3 Days on Pyrucet

Stack:
20 drops Pyrucet
1-2 drops Methylene Blue
100-200mg Thiamine

Results so far
- much less fatigue during exercise and a feeling of lightness and agility which I believe is a result of less lactic acid build-up
- Better breathing
- great sleep
- complete disappearance of any gut symptoms which is a pleasant surprise
- higher libido
- I feel very calm and a lot less anxious
- I also feel uninhibited, as in, I’m more likely to try something new without the fear of failure...there is a big disappearance of self-doubt
- better appetite and less cravings for fatty foods

I liken all of these effects to a better functioning metabolism.

I will report back again after two weeks of being on Pyrucet.

Also...I know this was mentioned a couple times, but just to reiterate — you MUST eat enough while taking this product. The first day I took it, I felt overwhelming and almost crushing fatigue. My body has been running off of adrenaline for a long time and I think this product finally broke the cycle. Once I ate enough sugar I felt great.

This is much more powerful than Mildronate, with zero gut issues and in fact a total reversal of gut issues which I think will hugely benefit many people on this forum who struggle with bloating, IBS, fatigue, endotoxin symptoms etc.

Also, I have stacked both MB and thiamine before and have taken them for long periods of time without these effects so I know it is due to this product.

Lee Simeon

Stack:
20 drops Pyrucet
1-2 drops Methylene Blue
100-200mg Thiamine

Results so far
- much less fatigue during exercise and a feeling of lightness and agility which I believe is a result of less lactic acid build-up
- Better breathing
- great sleep
- higher libido
- I also feel uninhibited, as in, I’m more likely to try something new without the fear of failure...there is a big disappearance of self-doubt

Also...I know this was mentioned a couple times, but just to reiterate — you MUST eat enough while taking this product. The first day I took it, I felt overwhelming and almost crushing fatigue. My body has been running off of adrenaline for a long time and I think this product finally broke the cycle. Once I ate enough sugar I felt great.

This is much more powerful than Mildronate, with zero gut issues and in fact a total reversal of gut issues which I think will hugely benefit many people on this forum who struggle with bloating, IBS, fatigue, endotoxin symptoms etc.

Also, I have stacked both MB and thiamine before and have taken them for long periods of time without these effects so I know it is due to this product.
Cool results, did you take pyrucet orally or topically?

Mauritio

Stack:
20 drops Pyrucet
1-2 drops Methylene Blue
100-200mg Thiamine

Results so far
- Better breathing
- great sleep
- higher libido

Great review! seems promising.
Today is my first day taking Pyrucet already feel lowered serotonin symptoms ,will report back with more results.

nwo2012

2 days of using just 3 drops twice daily.
Better mood, less irritable.
More energy. Easier to fall asleep and less turning during night.
Pretty amazing product.

golder

Great review! seems promising.
Today is my first day taking Pyrucet already feel lowered serotonin symptoms ,will report back with more results.
Could you elaborate on those lowered seratonin symptoms you experienced, and could you also briefly outline what other supplements you are taking alongside. Thanks mate.

Mauritio

Could you elaborate on those lowered seratonin symptoms you experienced, and could you also briefly outline what other supplements you are taking alongside. Thanks mate.
Mostly better mood , maybe digestion but cant tell so far. I stopped taking Pansterone atm ,still take Exemestane and Andro. Dont know if I was overworked or undersugared but Andro and Pyru at the same day created kind of a high almost druged ,weed-like feeling , very relaxing.

Mauritio

@haidut and others :
What effect does this have on weight loss ? I seem to loose weight on this . But didn't you say in the danny roddy podcast that inhibiting FAO might lead to weight gain ?
I know this question was concerning Niacinamide but you said that it shouldn't cause weight gain since it inhibits only excessive lipolysis but does Pyrucet not limit lipolysis per se ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut and others :
What effect does this have on weight loss ? I seem to loose weight on this . But didn't you say in the danny roddy podcast that inhibiting FAO might lead to weight gain ?
I know this question was concerning Niacinamide but you said that it shouldn't cause weight gain since it inhibits only excessive lipolysis but does Pyrucet not limit lipolysis per se ?

It really depends on your diet. On a high-fat diet, a chemical that inhibits baseline lipolysis will probably cause more weight gain then not taking it at all. But if your diet is more sensible (lower fat), I would expect a FAO inhibitor to help weight loss as it improves liver function and that allows the liver to glucuronidate and excrete dietary and lipolysis-supplied fat more efficiently.

Texon

The reason I bolded the point about dropping GSH to zero is to highlight how potent an effect it could have. Very few chemicals out there are known to be able to achieve that, so it is definitely something noteworthy about acetoacetate that deserves highlighting. Again, it does not mean this is an outcome people should strive for. How is this not clear??
In some people lowering GSH as much as possible is desirable. Again, nowhere did I say the goal is to drop it zero. Most chronic diseases are conditions of excessive reductive stress, not oxidative stress. Hence, lowering GSH and thus raising the GSSG/GSH ratio may help in many cases. If you search Peat's website for GSH you will find quite a bit of other information that should answer your questions.
@Mufasa @Dave Clark Guys I seem to recall that if gsh gets to 0 you are dead from liver failure as in the case of acute Tylenol poisoning?

Mauritio

It really depends on your diet. On a high-fat diet, a chemical that inhibits baseline lipolysis will probably cause more weight gain then not taking it at all. But if your diet is more sensible (lower fat), I would expect a FAO inhibitor to help weight loss as it improves liver function and that allows the liver to glucuronidate and excrete dietary and lipolysis-supplied fat more efficiently.
Ok, thanks for clarifying. So far this is a great product! If one wanted to improve the liver ... most would reach the liver by taking it orally ,right?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks. I have used pyrucet for the last 3 days at recommend dose. Perhaps increase in hunger though it's early days yet. I am mainly looking for it to reduce heart pounding / lactic acid build up post carbs which brings me on to my next question.

What I am wandering is about taking big doses of ethyl acetoacetate, say 15 grams with food. That would be something like 3grams ethanol (???) and 12g acetoacetate. This would be close to supplying the same amount of acetyl CoA as 1tbsp (14g) of MCT oil, assuming the ethyl acetoacetate gets broken down into acetoacetate.

I would like to do this as MCT oil has helped big time with my post carb symptoms however it causing GI upset even at 1tbsp. I am thinking it helps by forcing pyruvate to go to oxaloacetate thanks to oversupply of acetylcoA (in the liver?)

My problem with this line of thinking is, if it was this easy to supply exogenous ketones in the form of ethyl acetoacetate then why are supplement companies going to great lengths to create foul tasting exogenous ketone products in the form of ketone salts?

Also would the ethyl acetoacetate cause problems in this high of a dose?

The purpose of EA in the product is not to provide EA as a fuel to be oxidized through the Krebs cycle but to stimulate PDH and inhibit FAO. So, not sure why you'd want to use such high doses of EA... The animal studies that with pure acetoacetate used no more than the HED of 3g daily and those were the higher doses I have seen. Most animal studies typically use no more then HED of 1g-1.5g.

SB4

The purpose of EA in the product is not to provide EA as a fuel to be oxidized through the Krebs cycle but to stimulate PDH and inhibit FAO. So, not sure why you'd want to use such high doses of EA... The animal studies that with pure acetoacetate used no more than the HED of 3g daily and those were the higher doses I have seen. Most animal studies typically use no more then HED of 1g-1.5g.
Thanks. Yeah, I am looking for something that will provide acetyl CoA for fuel for the TCA that isn't derived from pyruvate dehydrogenase, which I am aware is not the goal of this product so perhaps my posts would have been better suited to a different thread. I intend to try higher doses of EA at some point although I need to do more research and find some place to easily purchase some. If I do, I will post results to a new thread.

Rand56

Anyone taking this product have an increase in thirst? I've had this immense craving to drink a lot of Coke, lol. A lot more than what I normally drink, and of course I'm urinating a lot from all the extra liquid. My hunger hasn't increased. I've only been taking this for 4 days. Just wanted to start low, 5 drops each day for the first 2 days, and have taken 5 drops twice a day for the last 2 days. All transdermal. Tbh, I haven't felt much of anything from this amount, other than an increase in thirst. I suppose I need to ramp up my dose.

Anders86

When rat received 10 first drop oral he got a great mood lift and an extreme muscle relaxing effect.
Have given rat 20 drops the last two days and he has been in good mood and very active as usual.
Rat is on a very low fat diet and I`m documenting potential future weight loss.

I noticed rat smelled very ammonia after some activity close to dosing. But I bet I`m misinterpreting the smell of acetone?

Epistrophy

Since Ethyl Pyruvate/Acetoacetate stimulates PDH allowing glucose to properly be oxidized, will FFA be available to be used my muscle as their primary energy source at rest aiding in fat loss?

@haidut you said that pyruvate itself stimulates PDH /oxidation of glucose but in Rays writing “Mitochondria and mortality” he says that excessive pyruvate can inhibit oxidative metabolism:
“Glycolysis produces both pyruvate and lactate, and excessive pyruvate produces almost the same inhibitory effect as lactate; since the Crabtree effect involves nitric oxide and fatty acids as well as calcium, I think it is reasonable to look for the simplest sort of explanation, instead of trying to experimentally trace all the possible interactions of these substances; a simple physical competition between the products of glycolysis and carbon dioxide, for the binding sites, such as lysine, that would amount to a phase change in the mitochondrion. ”

Is ethyl pyruvate perhaps inhibiting oxidative metabolism, is it basically serving as an absorbable form of pyruvate or does it have different function

Nokoni

is it basically serving as an absorbable form of pyruvate or does it have different function

It [EP]is also more lipohilic than plain pyruvate and this is the proposed explanation behind EP's ability to exert the same beneficial effects in doses up to two orders of magnitude (100-fold) lower than plain pyruvate. In addition, a number of studies comparing EP and plain pyruvate demonstrated robust benefit with EP but no benefit from pyruvate. Several studies (listed below) tried to discover the reason for the differential effects between EP and pyruvate, and as it turned out EP's effects are unique and not shared by either ethanol or pyruvate when administered together as separate chemicals.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut you said that pyruvate itself stimulates PDH /oxidation of glucose but in Rays writing “Mitochondria and mortality” he says that excessive pyruvate can inhibit oxidative metabolism:
“Glycolysis produces both pyruvate and lactate, and excessive pyruvate produces almost the same inhibitory effect as lactate; since the Crabtree effect involves nitric oxide and fatty acids as well as calcium, I think it is reasonable to look for the simplest sort of explanation, instead of trying to experimentally trace all the possible interactions of these substances; a simple physical competition between the products of glycolysis and carbon dioxide, for the binding sites, such as lysine, that would amount to a phase change in the mitochondrion. ”

Is ethyl pyruvate perhaps inhibiting oxidative metabolism, is it basically serving as an absorbable form of pyruvate or does it have different function

Check the main thread. The studies explain it pretty clearly and show ethyl pyruvate enhancing PDH.
Thanks to @Nokoni for digging the quote and there is additional information in the main thread.

morgan#1

I was thinking pyrucet in am and then a small dose of lapodin in pm? Anything to be cautious of regarding taking them at the same time, albeit 12 hours apart

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals