Pheromones

Herbie

Pheromome odors are really in the nose of the beholder.

I've worn them for years, and the only ones that really smell are copulins.........all others just aren't that strong that you would notice it.

However, there are many people who apparently find some pheromone odors to be very strong, including a urine-like odor, so for them it's a different story.:cool:

Interesting, thanks.

The scent is really nice to me, very strong I am self concise that its too strong and overpowering for other people around me after just a drop a drop or two, takes 24 hours to fully reside. I think it smells like strong cologne but without the fruity scents, maybe the base scents of a musky masculine cologne.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

The smell of androsterone is called "musk." At least that's what it smells like to me. Yes, it's very strong and can be overpowering. There are reports in the androsterone thread of women becoming aggressive or angry around it. That's because a 1 milligram dose, in the pheromone world, is huge. 5-20 micrograms i much more reasonable when using as a pheromone. If I used androsterone I would apply to my buttocks or thighs and let it diffuse into my bloodstream and escape through my sweat for a more physiological dose.

theLaw

The smell of androsterone is called "musk." At least that's what it smells like to me. Yes, it's very strong and can be overpowering. There are reports in the androsterone thread of women becoming aggressive or angry around it. That's because a 1 milligram dose, in the pheromone world, is huge. 5-20 micrograms i much more reasonable when using as a pheromone. If I used androsterone I would apply to my buttocks or thighs and let it diffuse into my bloodstream and escape through my sweat for a more physiological dose.

This is an ongoing debate in the pheromone community.

Some claim that you can overdose on mones (called "ghosting"), while others say that it all depends on congruent behaviour to handle the pronounced chemical signature.

This is further complicated by the particular carrier for each mix, much like colognes or perfumes, which can change diffusion dramatically.:eek:

OP
Pointless

Pointless

This is an ongoing debate in the pheromone community.

Some claim that you can overdose on mones (called "ghosting"), while others say that it all depends on congruent behaviour to handle the pronounced chemical signature.

This is further complicated by the particular carrier for each mix, much like colognes or perfumes, which can change diffusion dramatically.:eek:

1. You can overdose yourself. Try 125 mcg of Androstenone and tell me you don't have anxiety or anger. I've even ghosting myself, and I've seen other reports of this.

2. If there's a dose that's considered too much to be congruent with your pheromone signature, then there is probably a dose that is considered too much for anyone to be congruent with. 1 mg is certainly up there.

3. The carrier is a non-issue because we know Idealabs androsterone diffuses. The androsterone smells much stronger than ANY pheromone blend I've ever used (at least as far as androsterone is concerned)

japanesedude

Androsterone is a GABA agonist so it has calm,sedative effects.
but it also makes irritate and angry.

theLaw

1. You can overdose yourself. Try 125 mcg of Androstenone and tell me you don't have anxiety or anger. I've even ghosting myself, and I've seen other reports of this.

2. If there's a dose that's considered too much to be congruent with your pheromone signature, then there is probably a dose that is considered too much for anyone to be congruent with. 1 mg is certainly up there.

3. The carrier is a non-issue because we know Idealabs androsterone diffuses. The androsterone smells much stronger than ANY pheromone blend I've ever used (at least as far as androsterone is concerned)

1. Never had this reaction myself even at high doses. Usually the fragrance is too strong at that point anyway, so it's a deal breaker. The one exception is I had an anger response early on with a particular product, but since starting high-dose caffeine, I don't experience that anymore. Maybe related to liver health?

2. There's always a dose that's too high, but I also notice a lot of guys afraid to pull the trigger with a mix, so they just tell themselves that they must have been ghosted.

3.Haven't tried Idealab's androsterone, so I can't comment on that, but the carrier is a huge issue from all of the vendors in the pheromone community. Wouldn't be surprised is Haidut's stuff is weapons-grade!!!:cool:

Sounds like I might have to make yet another purchase from Idealabs.

Stud

I heard about the 20 drops can't even imagine did one day 5 drops al my friends turned exremely hostile real quick...

theLaw

I heard about the 20 drops can't even imagine did one day 5 drops al my friends turned exremely hostile real quick...

I wonder if the 20 drops was more for projection than actual mones. The BW scent would hit pretty hard with that many drops.

Stud

I wonder if the 20 drops was more for projection than actual mones. The BW scent would hit pretty hard with that many drops.
yeah but on the bw tread was another guy that used high amounts without problem. Do you know why I feel more alive on it? feels like it stimulates the central nervous system a lot.

theLaw

yeah but on the bw tread was another guy that used high amounts without problem. Do you know why I feel more alive on it? feels like it stimulates the central nervous system a lot.

I had the same feeling, but it didn't necessarily get stronger past 6 drops, hence my thought about projection.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals