Ideallabs

Jing

How good are ideallabs products at getting through the skin? I've started to be skeptical recently about the products getting into the blood, reason I say this is every ideallabs product I have used can easily be put down to placebo effect, I've been testing this recently with pansterone, androsterone, 11keto dht, pansterone seems to be the one I guess I can't call placebo because it will give me kind of itchy nipples sometimes, but yesterday I used 15 drops of androsterone and I had no effect, few weeks back I also was using 11keto about 10 drops a day for 2 weeks no effect, im not saying they are poorly made or anything just is ethanol that good of a carrier for hormones?

Kingpinguin

How good are ideallabs products at getting through the skin? I've started to be skeptical recently about the products getting into the blood, reason I say this is every ideallabs product I have used can easily be put down to placebo effect, I've been testing this recently with pansterone, androsterone, 11keto dht, pansterone seems to be the one I guess I can't call placebo because it will give me kind of itchy nipples sometimes, but yesterday I used 15 drops of androsterone and I had no effect, few weeks back I also was using 11keto about 10 drops a day for 2 weeks no effect, im not saying they are poorly made or anything just is ethanol that good of a carrier for hormones?

I’ve had the same thoughts when I started using but I have now gone through most of the products. Few examples why I know they aint fake is for example the vitamin D gave me symptoms of hyper vitaminosis which Ive had from other vitamin Ds aswell and using high magnesium fixes that. Energin for example smells and taste like B vitamins and has that yellow colour would put it down to vitamin B2 for most of that. Then I did use cyphroheptadine. I did not notice that much but did to some degree. So I ended buying tablet cyphro and realized this is the exact same thing. Then I bought lisuride and it most defo did have an effect quite pronounced. You so far tested mainly steroids and first they take some more time to work and their more subtle. Testosterone injections doesnt do anything untill 2-4 weeks in. Ive used pansterone and I can tell it does what its supposed. Androsterone defo gives me GABA boost. I feel very good on andro but not much libido boost. I did buy proviron online and took for a month. Then I bought 11 keto dht and to me 11 keto ideal labs was more potent than proviron. Used diamant aswell and it gave me some weird side effects could not take it. But Im very confident the products are legit.

Kingpinguin

These steroids are purposefully kept at a low dose. You’re not supposed to use them at high doses and that also attributes to its subtleness.

redsun

Andro definitely works and gets in the blood circulation. Try applying it on thinner skin areas like the neck or areas where you have less fat. Im confident that the other hormones work as well. The doses aren't meant to be large because DHT and DHT precursors aren't like testosterone, nor could you even get the dose of DHT equivalent to what you get when doing steroid cycle, not too mention you wouldnt want to.

OP
J

Jing

I’ve had the same thoughts when I started using but I have now gone through most of the products. Few examples why I know they aint fake
I wasn't saying they are fake was questioning the ability of ethanol to get the hormones through the skin.

These steroids are purposefully kept at a low dose. You’re not supposed to use them at high doses and that also attributes to its subtleness.
I've used at low doses aswell I don't notice anything really that is why I tried high doses because surely a high dose should have me feeling something.

OP
J

Jing

Andro definitely works and gets in the blood circulation. Try applying it on thinner skin areas like the neck or areas where you have less fat.
I've used it in various locations, wrists,inner elbows, top of feet, scrotum, neck, I've also notice the location I apply it will smell like andro untill I wash it off like it's just sitting on the skin.

Kingpinguin

I've used it in various locations, wrists,inner elbows, top of feet, scrotum, neck, I've also notice the location I apply it will smell like andro untill I wash it off like it's just sitting on the skin.

Yeah obviously not all of the product will get absorbed and there probably is some sort of saturation point where you can’t absorb more to an area of skin. Thats why I think its better to use different skin areas and split dose to twice per day or more. I find wrist is the best area for me. Tend to use 1-2 drops and rubb it in wrist to wrist like a perfume. I don’t think the ethanol is what really carries these steroids through the skin but the saturated fat in combination with the ethanol making it more penetreable. But who knows how much goes through. But I can feel it and I know other people around the form even proved it on several occassions with lab tests.

OP
J

Jing

Yeah obviously not all of the product will get absorbed and there probably is some sort of saturation point where you can’t absorb more to an area of skin. Thats why I think its better to use different skin areas and split dose to twice per day or more. I find wrist is the best area for me. Tend to use 1-2 drops and rubb it in wrist to wrist like a perfume. I don’t think the ethanol is what really carries these steroids through the skin but the saturated fat in combination with the ethanol making it more penetreable. But who knows how much goes through. But I can feel it and I know other people around the form even proved it on several occassions with lab tests.
Im planning on making a solution of dht in ethanol would I need to add something else to get it through the skin?

Kingpinguin

Im planning on making a solution of dht in ethanol would I need to add something else to get it through the skin?

Look at the already available transdermal dht like andractim and see how that works, what concentration and why.

Kingpinguin

Thought about sublingual usage ever? Lots of drugs in my opinion are more potent sublingually than orally or transdermal. Used lots of recreational pills as an example and chewing the tablet and melting it all in the mouth tends to affect me much more than swallowing the drug. If likely different depending on the soulability of the drug but DHT should be quite absorbable like that i think.

OP
J

Jing

Thought about sublingual usage ever? Lots of drugs in my opinion are more potent sublingually than orally or transdermal. Used lots of recreational pills as an example and chewing the tablet and melting it all in the mouth tends to affect me much more than swallowing the drug. If likely different depending on the soulability of the drug but DHT should be quite absorbable like that i think.
Interesting, how would I go about this? What would I mix the powder with?

Kingpinguin

Interesting, how would I go about this? What would I mix the powder with?

No idea think a dissolved high DHT concentrated alcohol mixture would be the best bet. Then get a dropper and drop 2-3 drops under the tongue let that absorb. Will be a strong alcoholic taste but what ever. Think the stronger alcohol help expand/penetrate blood vessels and blood flow.

OP
J

Jing

No idea think a dissolved high DHT concentrated alcohol mixture would be the best bet. Then get a dropper and drop 2-3 drops under the tongue let that absorb. Will be a strong alcoholic taste but what ever. Think the stronger alcohol help expand/penetrate blood vessels and blood flow.
So would vodka work?

Kingpinguin

So would vodka work?

Ethanol is also well known as a topical penetration enhancer and may be used in transdermal delivery systems [65-81]. Bommannan et al. [82] found in vivo in humans that ethanol enters the skin and removes measurable quantities of the lipid barrier material from the stratum corneum. This lipid extraction may lower the skin barrier function and render the membrane more permeable, which is the most likely explanation for the effect of ethanol as a skin penetration enhancer.

The previously mentioned studies about ethanol as a penetration enhancer for pharmaceutical preparations show that ethanol is absorbed into the normal, intact skin, and may reach the blood stream to be systemically distributed in the human body

volunteers applied three hand-rubs containing 95% (w/w), 85% (w/w) or 55% (w/w) ethanol. 4 ml were applied 20 times for 30 s, with a 1 minute break between applications. The highest median concentrations found were 20.95 mg/l, 11.45 mg/l and 6.9 mg/l, respectively. The proportion of absorbed ethanol was 1365 mg (2.3%), 630 mg (1.1%), and 358 mg (0.9%), respectively. In addition, blood acetaldehyde was determined, the highest median of which was 0.57 mg/l. It can be concurred with the authors that acute toxic effects cannot be expected even after excessive use of ethanol-based disinfectants.

So the stronger the more absorbed which was my guess aswell. Vodka will likely help absorb but everclear is easy to get hold of and is generally used for this.

Funny how you have to do all research for other people. You dont have google @Jing?

OP
J

Jing

Ethanol is also well known as a topical penetration enhancer and may be used in transdermal delivery systems [65-81]. Bommannan et al. [82] found in vivo in humans that ethanol enters the skin and removes measurable quantities of the lipid barrier material from the stratum corneum. This lipid extraction may lower the skin barrier function and render the membrane more permeable, which is the most likely explanation for the effect of ethanol as a skin penetration enhancer.

The previously mentioned studies about ethanol as a penetration enhancer for pharmaceutical preparations show that ethanol is absorbed into the normal, intact skin, and may reach the blood stream to be systemically distributed in the human body

volunteers applied three hand-rubs containing 95% (w/w), 85% (w/w) or 55% (w/w) ethanol. 4 ml were applied 20 times for 30 s, with a 1 minute break between applications. The highest median concentrations found were 20.95 mg/l, 11.45 mg/l and 6.9 mg/l, respectively. The proportion of absorbed ethanol was 1365 mg (2.3%), 630 mg (1.1%), and 358 mg (0.9%), respectively. In addition, blood acetaldehyde was determined, the highest median of which was 0.57 mg/l. It can be concurred with the authors that acute toxic effects cannot be expected even after excessive use of ethanol-based disinfectants.

So the stronger the more absorbed which was my guess aswell. Vodka will likely help absorb but everclear is easy to get hold of and is generally used for this.

Funny how you have to do all research for other people. You dont have google @Jing?
I would rather hear the advice from someone else tbh I will read things and just feel like I am reading it wrong or something, so I would rather have someone else confirm it for me.

Fon

I’ve had the same thoughts when I started using but I have now gone through most of the products. Few examples why I know they aint fake is for example the vitamin D gave me symptoms of hyper vitaminosis which Ive had from other vitamin Ds aswell and using high magnesium fixes that. Energin for example smells and taste like B vitamins and has that yellow colour would put it down to vitamin B2 for most of that. Then I did use cyphroheptadine. I did not notice that much but did to some degree. So I ended buying tablet cyphro and realized this is the exact same thing. Then I bought lisuride and it most defo did have an effect quite pronounced. You so far tested mainly steroids and first they take some more time to work and their more subtle. Testosterone injections doesnt do anything untill 2-4 weeks in. Ive used pansterone and I can tell it does what its supposed. Androsterone defo gives me GABA boost. I feel very good on andro but not much libido boost. I did buy proviron online and took for a month. Then I bought 11 keto dht and to me 11 keto ideal labs was more potent than proviron. Used diamant aswell and it gave me some weird side effects could not take it. But Im very confident the products are legit.
I used to get testosterone shot every two weeks. I would be horney as hel for 5ish days and then my **** would be in the dirt the 2nd week. 1st time I ever experienced E.D. problems. So some of its effects are immediate!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals