Androsterone Sensitive Nipples

Jing

Why would androsterone cause sensitive nipples ? This makes no sense ... I was using androsterone for a few weeks and was getting sensitive nipples but didnt think it was androsterone stopped for a few weeks no sensitive nipples .. used 2 drops today and sensitive nipples are back .. I also get the same with 11 keto dht ... Are they increasing estrogen or prolactin? Or is there something else in these products?? I've also never had sensitive nipples untill using these so it is definitely androsterone and 11 keto dht..

Sexypizza

I would stop taking it in that case. Nipple sensitivity is usually a sign of high estrogen and prolactin.

OP
J

Jing

I would stop taking it in that case. Nipple sensitivity is usually a sign of high estrogen and prolactin.
But why would androsterone and 11 keto dht cause increased estrogen and prolactin?

Sexypizza

I have no idea,

I took DHT once and it started shrinking my testicles and giving me testicle pain which is a sign that my testosterone production is being shut down. maybe something similar is happening in your case?? just a guess.

japanesedude

If you are using Andro with Pregnenolone or DHEA, puffy nipple may caused by them.

inurendotoxin

But why would androsterone and 11 keto dht cause increased estrogen and prolactin?

I second this question...was thinking of trying topical Andro for treating exactly this issue.

@japanesedude Have you had any luck with supplements for reducing gyno? (Topical or otherwise)

japanesedude

I think natural aromatase inhibitors like fat soluble vitamins or herbs(nettle root/leaf) can be helpful.
people who already have gyno are sensitive to substances that can increase Progesterone or Estrogen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals