Kunstruct

I don't know as it has not been tried on humans yet. But people reported increased flacid length from even 5 drops oral Pansterone. The animal studies with androsterone used HED of about 0.15mg/kg daily. If it is rubbed directly on the penis even 1mg-2mg may be enough as those 0.15mg/kg daily spread over the entire body and likely only a tiny fraction reached the penis and still had an effect.

For me there is no lower flaccid lenght increase at all from either 2.5mg Pansterone per day or from 5mg Pansterone per day while applied on the scrotum after 5days. Flaccid lenght is a short as it can be, so I do have to compare anything too much. Nor there is any erection or libido gains whatsoever.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
For me there is no lower flaccid lenght increase at all from either 2.5mg Pansterone per day or from 5mg Pansterone per day while applied on the scrotum after 5days. Flaccid lenght is a short as it can be, so I do have to compare anything too much. Nor there is any erection or libido gains whatsoever.

OK, I was just saying that other people reported it.
Pansterone Or Pure Dhea Success Stories
Androsterone - Liquid Androsterone For Lab/R&D

There are more testimonials in the Pansterone thread if you have time to scroll through it. If you experience nothing then I would do blood tests for LH/FSH, androgens, prolactin, cortisol, and vitamin D. If there is primary hypogonadism then I don't know how much pregnenolone/dhea/androsterone would help.

Lucenzo01

Supplementing B vitamins is neccesary for me when doing Androsterone. 5 drops of energin is enough and the difference is day and night.

Kunstruct

There are more testimonials in the Pansterone thread if you have time to scroll through it. If you experience nothing then I would do blood tests for LH/FSH, androgens, prolactin, cortisol, and vitamin D. If there is primary hypogonadism then I don't know how much pregnenolone/dhea/androsterone would help.
Yep I will be doing some new tests , I would assume what I will be doing now in 2019 would be worse than those below since things are not better in anyway since last time.
Here are my September 2018 results.

DHEA-S 429 ug/dl
Cortisol 19,17 µg/dL (usually high results at 8 AM for me other times too)
FSH 5,79 UI/L
LH 2,67 UI/L
Progesterone 1,20 ng/mL
Prolactine 13,00 ng/mL (higher than my regular 6-8 ng/ml along the years)
TSH 1,4340 mUI/L
Estardiol 25 (all over the place usually, from 100 to none detectable, that day I had no mammary pains, which is very rare for me)
DHT 667 ng/dl (lower than years before)
SHBG 27,40 nmol/L
Free Testosterone 9 pg/mL (steadily going down thru the last years)
Total Testosterone 684 ng/dl

Lucenzo01

How do they help? Does it make the andro more potent?
I feel that with energin it just works. Without Energin I get the typical side effects (no libido, lower mood) with no benefits. With energin I feel the atributed benefits of androsterone without the side effects. Day and night like I said

I feel that with energin it just works. Without Energin I get the typical side effects (no libido, lower mood) with no benefits. With energin I feel the atributed benefits of androsterone without the side effects. Day and night like I said
What part of the rats body do you apply the energin to?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Kunstruct

Haidut what do you think of those results? As I was saying the estradiol is very low that day, usually is much higher and goes hand in had with mammary gland pains of mine.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut what do you think of those results? As I was saying the estradiol is very low that day, usually is much higher and goes hand in had with mammary gland pains of mine.

Cortisol is high, as you said, and that alone can explain may of the issues you describe. Probably related to stress and/or low thyroid.

LeeLemonoil

The "backdoor pathway" of androgen synthesis in human male sexual development. - PubMed - NCBI

The "backdoor pathway" of androgen synthesis in human male sexual development.

Abstract
Mammalian sex determination (male versus female) is largely controlled by genes, whereas sex differentiation (development of reproductive structures) is largely controlled by hormones. Work in the 20th century indicated that female external anatomy was a "default" pathway of development not requiring steroids, whereas male genital development required testicular testosterone plus dihydrotestosterone (DHT) made in genital skin according to a "classic" pathway. Recent work added the description of an alternative "backdoor" pathway of androgen synthesis discovered in marsupials. Unique "backdoor steroids" are found in human hyperandrogenic disorders, and genetic disruption of the pathway causes disordered male sexual development, suggesting it plays an essential role. O'Shaughnessy and colleagues now show that the principal human backdoor androgen is androsterone and provide strong evidence that it derives from placental progesterone that is metabolized to androsterone in nontesticular tissues. These studies are essential to understanding human sexual development and its disorders.

Broken man

Androsterone is working for me in way that I have better blood flow to my penis and so almost 1 cm+ but I cant use androsterone regularly.....

baccheion

There's the megadose vitamin D3 approach to penile enlargement: 50,000 IU D3, 100 mcg MK-7, and avoidance of calcium supplements for 3-6 months. At least a slight caloric surplus and other associated nutrients would also help. Unsure if the theory/claim is true.

Penis is said to (in a way) be part of the cardiovascular system. Therefore, things associated with vascularity and increased vein/capillary formation.

DHT and testosterone are said to affect size during development due to increased circulation (evidenced by androgenic flaccid hang) and opposition of prostaglandin E2 (resulting in more E1 and E3). All happening while HGH/IGF-1 are still higher and receptors not greatly reduced/desensitized.

Poor flaccid hang implies higher norepinephrine/epinephrine and/or serotonin.

"the lowest risk of incident cardiovascular disease, stroke and all-cause mortality is seen at DHT levels in the range of 50-74 ng/dL"

Last edited:

Lyall

Hi @haidut , one of the concerns in supplementing progesterone during pregnancy is that it could feminize a male fetus. To your knowledge would this be the case, assuming say 200mg per day progesterone supplement? Related to the original post do you know of any nutrients and co-factors required to up-regulate this “backdoor” pathway?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut , one of the concerns in supplementing progesterone during pregnancy is that it could feminize a male fetus. To your knowledge would this be the case, assuming say 200mg per day progesterone supplement? Related to the original post do you know of any nutrients and co-factors required to up-regulate this “backdoor” pathway?

I don't think this is something to worry about unless the progesterone production is already optimal and then you add several hundred milligrams exogenous progesterone daily. Given the rising rates of preterm deliveries, eclampsia, birth defects and the fact that we are all bathing in estrogenic endocrine disruptors I'd say 200 mg daily progesterone is not likely to affect masculinization in a bad way. However, it probaby won't hurt to check blood levels just in case. Pregnenolone is probably safer in that respect as it should correct a progesterone deficiency but without shifting the balance towards feminization.

T

TheBeard

Does one need to read that androsterone is a better masculinizing agent than DHT?

Or if one has access to pure DHT is that the holly grail of masculinizing hormones?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals