Pheromones

Pointless

I first heard about Ray Peat from a pheromone discussion forum. Some people posting here might know me as NP17. I've seen that some people are interested in pheromones, beginning with 11-keto dht and now with androsterone. I've personally tested dozens of single pheromones and commercial blends and reported on them, so I thought I would offer my knowledge to anyone that has any questions.

11-keto dht is unknown in the pheromones world, but androsterone is one of the most extensively tested pheromones. It is usually the base in blends that are supposed to produce dominance or status (alpha male), or attracting younger women. Androsterone projects a feeling of security, confidence, fitness, protection, and masculinity. Androsterone is not sexual and doesn't create arousal. Look for prolonged eye contact as a sign that someone is being influenced by androsterone. I've never overdosed on androsterone, but it may produce irritability.

Usually pheromones are mixed with a carrier of alcohol or dipropylene glycol so that they lift off the skin and are smelled by other people. A normal dose of androsterone is about 5 ug but can go up to 100 ug in combination with other pheromones that would prevent an overdose. Since haidut's androsterone is rubbed in and doesn't have a carrier, there is probably no risk of overdose at a normal dose. A person does not need to consciously perceive the smell for it to work. I don't recommend combining DMSO with any cologne or lotion. Possibly the androsterone can come out of your skin through your sweat after you apply it, either at the place you rubbed it in, or elsewhere, but this is untested.

The effects are usually subtle, and they can't make anyone do anything that they wouldn't otherwise be open to do. It's not like a drug that can alter someone's senses or behavior.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Right now I use a discontinued version of A314 and a custom cologne with oxytocin and PT-141 (aka Bremelanotide)

Gl;itch.e

The idea of pheromones is why I have always disliked using scents, deodorants or perfumes myself. I always felt like if pheromones were real and influential people would be better off being able to get "the real deal" from their potential mates, as perhaps it would make for better, more natural pairing, and perhaps even better offspring.

tara

The idea of pheromones is why I have always disliked using scents, deodorants or perfumes myself. I always felt like if pheromones were real and influential people would be better off being able to get "the real deal" from their potential mates, as perhaps it would make for better, more natural pairing, and perhaps even better offspring.
Truth in advertising. :)

tara

Regina

As for myself, I have never liked it when a man wore cologne. As long as they don't stink, I think a natural gaminess is a turn on.

BeLiKeWater

I bought a perfum named ALpha massimo and I can smell the androsterone on it, very subtle but its there. So because your explanation seems we cannot overdose Androsterone from IdealLabs as pheromone, good to know.

TubZy

higher doses of preg, preg +5a-DHP, androsterone, androsterone +preg all give me a very strong musky smell. It like a sweetish type musky smell- it was kinda odd at first though. The smell is very noticeable after I get out of the shower when my glands are open too.

I can smell it radiating through my clothes at times too.

BeLiKeWater

I first heard about Ray Peat from a pheromone discussion forum. Some people posting here might know me as NP17. I've seen that some people are interested in pheromones, beginning with 11-keto dht and now with androsterone. I've personally tested dozens of single pheromones and commercial blends and reported on them, so I thought I would offer my knowledge to anyone that has any questions.

11-keto dht is unknown in the pheromones world, but androsterone is one of the most extensively tested pheromones. It is usually the base in blends that are supposed to produce dominance or status (alpha male), or attracting younger women. Androsterone projects a feeling of security, confidence, fitness, protection, and masculinity. Androsterone is not sexual and doesn't create arousal. Look for prolonged eye contact as a sign that someone is being influenced by androsterone. I've never overdosed on androsterone, but it may produce irritability.

Usually pheromones are mixed with a carrier of alcohol or dipropylene glycol so that they lift off the skin and are smelled by other people. A normal dose of androsterone is about 5 ug but can go up to 100 ug in combination with other pheromones that would prevent an overdose. Since haidut's androsterone is rubbed in and doesn't have a carrier, there is probably no risk of overdose at a normal dose. A person does not need to consciously perceive the smell for it to work. I don't recommend combining DMSO with any cologne or lotion. Possibly the androsterone can come out of your skin through your sweat after you apply it, either at the place you rubbed it in, or elsewhere, but this is untested.

The effects are usually subtle, and they can't make anyone do anything that they wouldn't otherwise be open to do. It's not like a drug that can alter someone's senses or behavior.

Are you using the A314 that was soo good from 2008 or later versions?

Where I can see you reviews? Im interested :)

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Are you using the A314 that was soo good from 2008 or later versions?

Where I can see you reviews? Im interested :)

My user name is NP17 on pherotruth.com, but the journal section is only for established members. There's some other Peaters over there if you want to read up and introduce yourself. I've used the old A314, but I ran out. I make my own blend, but I don't sell it online sorry.

BeLiKeWater

My user name is NP17 on pherotruth.com, but the journal section is only for established members. There's some other Peaters over there if you want to read up and introduce yourself. I've used the old A314, but I ran out. I make my own blend, but I don't sell it online sorry.

Hello! Its have been a week using Alpha Maschio, sometimes mixed with Ideal Labs Androsterone, must say self effects are wow, and definetly creates a player image in the ladies, one lady comment me: "You seem so desesperate to meeting again, its strange because you seemed that you picked lot of girls" (yes Im desesperate to **** 3 months with not action at all).

So I stayed with this girl in the dance floor and she wsa touching her hair endlessly! like 20 times! and me just staring over there, the Alpha MAschio + Androssterone is not very sexual and communication not so good, but you project the Alpha Vibe and you are more agressive. I had some depression after using it for 3 days I think its related.

Anyways I know you are an expert, where I can find the composition of A314 that you are using ?

Im very interested on that.

Greetings

BeLikewater

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Hello! Its have been a week using Alpha Maschio, sometimes mixed with Ideal Labs Androsterone, must say self effects are wow, and definetly creates a player image in the ladies, one lady comment me: "You seem so desesperate to meeting again, its strange because you seemed that you picked lot of girls" (yes Im desesperate to **** 3 months with not action at all).

So I stayed with this girl in the dance floor and she wsa touching her hair endlessly! like 20 times! and me just staring over there, the Alpha MAschio + Androssterone is not very sexual and communication not so good, but you project the Alpha Vibe and you are more agressive. I had some depression after using it for 3 days I think its related.

Anyways I know you are an expert, where I can find the composition of A314 that you are using ?

Im very interested on that.

Greetings

BeLikewater

The depression is a known effect of androstadienone. 3 days is a long time, so I would avoid using anything that has androstadienone in it.

I am not using the A314 anymore. It's gone. They still sell A314, but it's not as good. Nobody knows its composition, and even if I did, I couldn't release it publicly here.

satsumass

Forum Supporter
@Pointless Super interested in the reasoning behind using Bremelanotide as a pheremone and how it works for you when externally applied (does it absorb, does it have any systemic or non pheremonic effects?). Would love any pointers to rationale or thinking behind that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals