Pheromones

OP
Pointless

Pointless

Most scientists think it's fake. The study is flawed btw because est and and don't influence attractiveness. Scientists assume it's all about sex and mate selection, but humans are social creatures. We respond socially to physiological cues.

It's a worldview breaking kind of thing. My experiments with pheromones have been a personal course in natural philosophy. I had to give up a lot of unquestioned assumptions about the rational nature of humans. I'm a rational person myself, like most scientists, but humans are still very animal. Not as animal as say pigs which are extremely influenced by pheromones, but the effect is there.

Most scientists think it's fake. The study is flawed btw because est and and don't influence attractiveness. Scientists assume it's all about sex and mate selection, but humans are social creatures. We respond socially to physiological cues.

It's a worldview breaking kind of thing. My experiments with pheromones have been a personal course in natural philosophy. I had to give up a lot of unquestioned assumptions about the rational nature of humans. I'm a rational person myself, like most scientists, but humans are still very animal. Not as animal as say pigs which are extremely influenced by pheromones, but the effect is there.

What would you have looked for in those two substances in particular?

tankasnowgod

From the article-

"They tested whether those chemicals—the lead contenders for human pheromone status—had any effect on 94 heterosexual men and women in two lab experiments.

In the first stage, participants were asked to indicate whether a "gender neutral" face, created by computer-fusing photos of people from both sexes, belonged to a man or a woman.

In the second, they had to rate faces for attractiveness, and whether they thought the person had an adulterous nature or not—part of what makes up "mate perception".

Being exposed to either AND or EST during the experiments made no difference to the participants' choices as they would have done if they truly were pheromones, the researchers found."

So, basically, they proved that those pheromones have no effect on how people think about photoshop.

OP
Pointless

Pointless

What would you have looked for in those two substances in particular?

These are known "imprinting" pheromones and can make the memories that a person forms while under their influence more persistent. Someone using Dial's "Magnetic" body wash which contains androstadienone said that when women hugged him, something seemed to click in them where they now identified him as their boyfriend. I know that's very unscientific, but everything in pheromones is based off of subjective reports atm. There are some good clinical studies, but most of the methodology is flawed, and the physiology is poorly understood. AND also causes potent depression in some people that can last for days. Also, from a Peat perspective, AND seems to be very anti-metabolic/catabolic/hibernation-inducing while EST is a strong estrogen.

These are known "imprinting" pheromones and can make the memories that a person forms while under their influence more persistent. Someone using Dial's "Magnetic" body wash which contains androstadienone said that when women hugged him, something seemed to click in them where they now identified him as their boyfriend. I know that's very unscientific, but everything in pheromones is based off of subjective reports atm. There are some good clinical studies, but most of the methodology is flawed, and the physiology is poorly understood. AND also causes potent depression in some people that can last for days. Also, from a Peat perspective, AND seems to be very anti-metabolic/catabolic/hibernation-inducing while EST is a strong estrogen.

So you would stay away from both?

johnwester130

My user name is NP17 on pherotruth.com, but the journal section is only for established members. There's some other Peaters over there if you want to read up and introduce yourself. I've used the old A314, but I ran out. I make my own blend, but I don't sell it online sorry.

what are the ingredients in a314 ?

OP
Pointless

Pointless

what do you reccomend for beginners researching pheromones ?

I don't use any commercial products right now, but Liquid Alchemy Labs and Apex Pheromones are my favorite vendors, while PheromonesXS and Pheromone Treasures are decent.

japanesedude

A lot of Mans who are 0n TRT reported that they become more attractive from women.
personally,I get same pheromone effects from Pansterone+Androsterone.
sometime, I can smell 'musk' smell on my arems and scalp.

Herbie

When I put androsterone on the skin the aroma is very indulgent and very familiar but I cannot figure out where I would know the scent.

I have never used it before or come in contact.

Does anyone know what its smells like?

Herbie

A lot of Mans who are 0n TRT reported that they become more attractive from women.
personally,I get same pheromone effects from Pansterone+Androsterone.
sometime, I can smell 'musk' smell on my arems and scalp.

Would you describe it as sulphur scent form DMSO?

Herbie

The smell that comes off the skin where the androsterone is applied is that alluring musk smell?

I have smelled the sulphur from DMSO which is different to the musk smell.

japanesedude

The smell that comes off the skin where the androsterone is applied is that alluring musk smell?

I have smelled the sulphur from DMSO which is different to the musk smell.

Not that much,I actually kinda like musky smell.
also, I use it on scrotum.

Herbie

I the musky the smell of it but I put it on my wrist. Thats the scent I'm trying to understand where I recognise it from.

theLaw

When I put androsterone on the skin the aroma is very indulgent and very familiar but I cannot figure out where I would know the scent.

I have never used it before or come in contact.

Does anyone know what its smells like?

Pheromome odors are really in the nose of the beholder.

I've worn them for years, and the only ones that really smell are copulins.........all others just aren't that strong that you would notice it.

However, there are many people who apparently find some pheromone odors to be very strong, including a urine-like odor, so for them it's a different story.:cool:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals