Blood Work After Using IdeaLabs Products

OP
S

Slaspa

@rawmeat

Sure, I agree, Cortisol is my enemy .

I tried to lower it in a different ways and with different supplements. Will see what the next bloods will tell.

Strength has gone upp, so did the weight. So, I assume that some positive change has been made.
I reduced intensity and volume .

vulture

I take T3 sometimes... IdeaLabs product... But the dose of 8mg per drop is a bit to much and after a few days stress response becomes obvious. I need to find some pure alcohol to diluete it to 1 or 2mg per drop.

So, you would like my rat to take only T3 without Pansterone, Androsterone and Kuinone ?
Or add it to the mix like in that thread about raising androgens with them?
I would just put the rat on T3 to see what it does, if it drives androgen production up, then you know it, but if you are making a supplement salad: how could you know what's working?

vulture

What doses are talking about?
I think it's gonna be based on effects: temps, pulse and subjective effects. Other users might have logs and further info on it. I'm gonna start low and only increase if effects aren't significant.

OP
S

Slaspa

Ok...

Here are the results of another blood work...

Cholesterol 8.21 (<5.20) HIGH
HDL 1.04 (>1.00)
LDL 6.59 (<4.10)

Iron 20.6 (11.6 - 31.3)
Ferritin 116.8 (30.0 - 300)
Transferin 2.39 (1.74 - 3.64)

TSH 3.570 (0.400 - 4.000) HIGH
FT3 3.38 (2.76 - 6.45)
FT4 11.5 (11.5 - 22.7)

Cortisol 392 (136 - 690)

Dopamine 26.8 (<100)
Serotonin 244 (50 - 220) HIGH

Vitamin D 124.4 (75 - 250)

Estradiol 47.8
FSH 3.6 (0.7 - 11.1)
LH 3.70 (0.8 - 7.6)
Prolactine 175 (53 - 360)
Progesterone 1.01 (0.86 - 2.00)

Testosterone 8.84 nmol/L or 254.75 ng/dL (5.54 - 25.20) LOW
Testosterone free 5.40 pg/ml (7.00 - 22.70) LOW LOW
DHT 388.9 pg/ml (250 - 990)
SHBG 41
DHEA 6.1

Waiting for Estrone1 and DHEA-S.

What do you guys think?

What should be addressed first?

Add some T3 to lower TSH, cholesterol and treat the hypothyroidism? Or would a mix of T4/T3 be better? Aspirin also?

Metergoline Lisuride for Serotonin and Dopamine?

Androsterone, 11 keto DHT or Gonadin for Estradiol?

@haidut @vulture

OP
S

Slaspa

Estrone1 results came back...

37 pg/ml (15 - 80)

I realized that I forgot to take DHEA-S test, so I just have to go with only DHEA this time.

Any thoughts?

I feel drained and low energy. Probably low cortisol also...

Underperforming thyroid not helping.

So, my plan is starting T3 Tyronene. Hopefully will help using cholesterol and driving androgens up.

11-keto DHT for lowering estrogen and Estrone. It will help with Prolactine also, hopefully.

Metergoline for Serotonine and Prolactine.

Kuinone scrotal application.

Taking a break from Pansterone since DHEA is ok and estrogen is higher.

Has anyone had success with T3 and lowering cholesterol upping androgens? What ROA?

Jackrabbit

Estrone1 results came back...

37 pg/ml (15 - 80)

I realized that I forgot to take DHEA-S test, so I just have to go with only DHEA this time.

Any thoughts?

I feel drained and low energy. Probably low cortisol also...

Underperforming thyroid not helping.

So, my plan is starting T3 Tyronene. Hopefully will help using cholesterol and driving androgens up.

11-keto DHT for lowering estrogen and Estrone. It will help with Prolactine also, hopefully.

Metergoline for Serotonine and Prolactine.

Kuinone scrotal application.

Taking a break from Pansterone since DHEA is ok and estrogen is higher.

Has anyone had success with T3 and lowering cholesterol upping androgens? What ROA?
Read more about thyroid supplementation from peat. Safer option is tyromix. You need t4 and t3 and make sure you’re getting plenty of selenium from seafood. I would recommend no other additional supplement except small amounts of pansterone and then start listening to your body to feed it properly and not overdo exercise.

OP
S

Slaspa

@Jackrabbit

Thanks for answering...

Yeah, I've read a lot about it.

I'm gonna try T3, orally, dilueted in water and drink 2-4mcg every few hours.

Reading thru threads here seems that as a best way to lower TSH.

I'm also planning to diluete Tyronene with alcohol (>90% purity) and apply it on scrotum.

Hopefully that will help with lowering TSH and upping the androgens.

Will report back in a few days when T3 starts working .

Ella

Forum Supporter
FT4 11.5 (11.5 - 22.7)

Your T4 is low.

I'm gonna try T3, orally, dilueted in water and drink 2-4mcg every few hours.

@Jackrabbit, good advice. Fix thyroid first - seafood excellent and T4/T3 combo. All those lifestyle hacks, less strenuous exercise (own body weight is plenty), regular meals, high protein, sunshine and circadian rhythms; amazing how easily hormones can be bought back into balance.

Get the basics right before messing around with supplementation. Don't underestimate how much food your body needs.

Jem Oz

BTW @Slaspa I don't know what you ended up doing about your varicocele, but fwiw I was diagnosed with them in my mid 20s, opted to do nothing, and they were fully gone by my late 20s. Never returned. No idea what the mechanism behind that was, other than the body's natural ability to heal, but I bet there are other cases of natural reversal. Would definitely caution against the slice and dice route, if they're not too uncomfortable

OP
S

Slaspa

Hey @Jem Oz

Since then I've kept reading and learning constantly about everything on the forum and trying to implement as much as possible to my own lifestyle and way of eating, training...

I was on a cut and got down to about "unhealthy" sub 10% bodyfat and reversing / increasing calories and nutrients.

Goal was to deplete as much of stored PUFAs as possible and lower estrogen /estrone and then from then on start healing my metabolism, increasing muscle mass and androgens, thyroid.

I'm still trying to "find" ideal degree of fat burning and glucose burning while keeping metabolism high, stress hormones low or at least under control and androgens higher.

I'm feeling better but I want to feel the best I can, if you know what I mean and keep it like that. To reach that and keep it as homeostasis.

My biggest problems were/are thyroid and stress hormones prolactin, estrogen/estrone and serotonin.

I've been dealing with serotonin by taking bcaa phenylalanine tyrosine combo, metergoline and switching between Lisuride and Diamant in the mix.

For thyroid I added Thyromix some two weeks ago because T3 was giving me stress response. I've read somewhere on the forum that people with high Tsh but low T4 can become even more hypo if they take just t3.
I thought that just by taking t3 my TSH would go down, but that wasn't the case obviously.

Thyromix is giving me good results so far, 1drop in the afternoon /evening.

I added biotin, Energin and temperature is higher for longer.

I'll be doing bloods in a month and see what improved.

Varicocele was caused by estrogen no doubt about that.
I tried Progestene directly on them, Androsterone, 11-keto DHT and they all helped. But somehow I feel that Gonadin helped the most and of course systematically lowering estrogen in general. Now they're under control.

@Ella yes, I agree. That's why I added Thyromix lately. Don't know why I haven't done that before actually.
Its helping a lot. Still working up to two drops per day. 1 drop gives me good results, but 2 some mixed results. Sometimes stress response...
Probably my metabolism is not quite "there" yet.

Well, sunshine is gone now so I was thinking about getting some red lamp and use it during winter with of course lights turned on in the apartment during dark hours. (Funny, that sounds a bit funny in this context).

I do walks every single day move around a lot, train...

I refuse to think that weight training is necessarily "bad" for one's health. It should be the opposite. It's just about finding the right dosage of a bit of everything in life.

Jem Oz

Nice one mate. Be interested to hear about your next labs.

I use one of Red Light Man's mini combo's in the winter. Big fan.

On the serotonin front - have you ever experimented with cypro? I hate to use the term 'wonder drug' but I think it was a game changer for me. Aside from anything else, it led to the healing of longstanding eczema (which I finally realised began in the gut). It's a potent drug with possible side effects but you can be smart about how you take it. Worth looking into if you haven't already

Ella

Forum Supporter
I refuse to think that weight training is necessarily "bad" for one's health. It should be the opposite.

It takes lot of energy to feed and support muscles and when doing extreme workouts sex hormones are compromised. Activities like Qi Gong and even dance increase sex hormones like testosterone and still build strength. I have nothing against lifting heavy. Just see a lot of unhealthy people damage themselves thinking more exercise and shredding fat is the answer. Strength is important but so is, rest for repair and regeneration and food for fuel.

Look forward to seeing your next labs with the addition of T4/T3 combo.

vulture

BTW @Slaspa I don't know what you ended up doing about your varicocele, but fwiw I was diagnosed with them in my mid 20s, opted to do nothing, and they were fully gone by my late 20s. Never returned. No idea what the mechanism behind that was, other than the body's natural ability to heal, but I bet there are other cases of natural reversal. Would definitely caution against the slice and dice route, if they're not too uncomfortable
Do you think you actually did something to fix them or they started becoming smaller without knowing why? Were they easily visible ?

stevrd

It takes lot of energy to feed and support muscles and when doing extreme workouts sex hormones are compromised. Activities like Qi Gong and even dance increase sex hormones like testosterone and still build strength. I have nothing against lifting heavy. Just see a lot of unhealthy people damage themselves thinking more exercise and shredding fat is the answer. Strength is important but so is, rest for repair and regeneration and food for fuel.

Look forward to seeing your next labs with the addition of T4/T3 combo.

@Ella Couldn't agree more. There is something to be said about the love of iron though. Some people have a love for it and I am one of them. Power lifting is one of my enjoyments in life and without it, my quality of life would decrease. That said, most of my health problems over the years have been due to over-training and/or dieting. But weight lifting itself is not the problem, it's excess lifting that is. We have to find balance. It took me a while to learn this, but strength training is very efficient. Some studies show that you can get stronger doing very infrequent strength training and you hold onto strength for up to a month. So for me, I consistently get stronger doing heavy compound exercises once every one or two weeks. For example, if you want to get stronger in the squat, you can consistently get stronger doing one heavy set of ten reps every two weeks.

Most of my workouts are usually body weight only. I've found a balance to where I am able to listen to my body and know when I'm about to push too far, so I back off. I take a week off or de-load once per month.

Balance is about knowing how much to push and how often, but also setting realistic goals. Having unrealistic goals like 8% body fat and shredded is fantasy. No human body can maintain that level of leanness and not have health consequences, fertility impairment, etc...
For those that can, they are genetic outliers. Unfortunately we are bombarded by fake natural instagram models, both male and female. These physiques are completely unattainable without assistance.

To be honest, I think good physiques to strive for are the average male/female of the pre 1950s. They were relatively lean, good muscle mass and strength, and mostly got that way through physical labor. Weight lifting was not needed back then. Nowadays most of us are sedentary so some level of resistance training is important. Not necessarily weight training though. 90% of results can be had through calisthenics alone.

OP
S

Slaspa

@Jem Oz

Never tried Cypro, only Metergoline.
Besides serotonin lowering, Metergoline also lowers my Cortisol. Noticeably...

For example after training, when my cortisol and adrenaline are high. After taking it, it "shuts me off" in a matter of 10-15min. Dose around 5 drops. Sometimes I add 5mg Diamant for even more pronaunced effect. I take one or two daily such doses. If I add a dose or two of 5g BCAA - serotonin goes down even more.

How's Cypro treating you? Have you tried Metergoline If so, can you compare the two?

@Ella

I can agree with you on those things. I was once such a guy - doing things that I thought would do good for me (strength training in gyms) to extremes and completely abolishing my hormones and health. Now I'm a bit smarter and experienced and trying to implement that knowledge to my needs. We'll see...

Regarding T3/T4 combo... I really feel like Biotin helps with it and with higher temperatures. With lowering blood sugar levels surely. I even get hypoglycemic sometimes. Probably my body is switching from fat burning to more glucose burning.
I wonder if it's possible to get the best of both worlds - to burn fat and glucose during different parts of the day and still have a healthy metabolism.

I also do intermittent fasting.

@vulture

I felt like symptoms subside after using a drop or two of named chemicals and dropping Pansterone at that time, same as anything that could raise estrogen in any way. Also focusing on lowering it, same as prolactin and serotonin.
After adding Gonadin at 4-8 drops before bed and after a week or 10ish days - varicocele on left side reduced in size and stopped hurting. Probably from estrogen inhibiting and progesterone increasing properties of Gonadin. Again, with Andro or 11-keto or Progestene application directly on it.

Before were easily visible, yes.

@stevrd

Agreed.

Specially with comparing physiques then and now. But then again, today are everyone's hormones degraded by a large degree and proper weight lifting can benefit in that regard also, so I think at least.

P. S. Did you had someone special in mind when you said physiques from 1950s?

stevrd

@Slaspa
Not particularly a specific person in mind, but the average male pre 1950s, even 60s and 70s, was much better than it is today. Average BMI has increased dramatically: 100 years of US obesity | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

Of course one could argue that BMI is not a good measurement because it doesn't take into account lean body mass. But I think overall BMI has increased due to sedentary lifestyles and high calorie, metabolically sub-optimal foods. And average waist size certainly has increased dramatically. I think the average male in his 20s now has a waist size of 34," whereas in the 50s it was more like 31 or 32" given the average BMI was around 22.

I agree with you about hormones today being degraded. Most think it has to do with the fact that nowadays we are bombarded by thousands of xeno-estrogens and other hormone disruptors that we weren't exposed to back then. Male physiques fifty years ago were far more masculine than they are today for various reasons. One of them being chemicals, but I think that chemicals are actually a very small part of the equation. I used to think they played a larger role than they actually do, but now I realize it has more to do with sedentarism, obesity, lack of good nutrition and sunlight, too much mental stress, lack of mental toughness. Combine these factors and it's no surprise that the average age-matched testosterone level has been declining for decades. Obesity is the biggest part of it, since increased obesity rates are pretty perfectly inversely correlated with the decline in testosterone levels. So as the average BMI and waist size increases, the average testosterone level decreases, because men are just getting fat, and their excess adipose tissue is causing excessive aromatization.

So in a way, this realization is kind of liberating, because us men simply need to maintain a healthy waist to height ratio to decrease aromatization to a large degree. That's half the battle.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals