OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does one need to read that androsterone is a better masculinizing agent than DHT?

Or if one has access to pure DHT is that the holly grail of masculinizing hormones?

I would not call it better. After all, DHT is a much stronger direct agonist on AR than androsterone so when a person uses DHT they do get immediate effects without the need for conversion. Androsterone needs to be converted to DHT first to have an effect, but it seems to be a reliable precursor to DHT as the original post says. So, if one cannot get a hold of DHT, androsterone is probably the second best and (still) legal option.

T

TheBeard

I would not call it better. After all, DHT is a much stronger direct agonist on AR than androsterone so when a person uses DHT they do get immediate effects without the need for conversion. Androsterone needs to be converted to DHT first to have an effect, but it seems to be a reliable precursor to DHT as the original post says. So, if one cannot get a hold of DHT, androsterone is probably the second best and (still) legal option.

Thanks a lot Georgi, much appreciated

A.R

I don't think this is something to worry about unless the progesterone production is already optimal and then you add several hundred milligrams exogenous progesterone daily. Given the rising rates of preterm deliveries, eclampsia, birth defects and the fact that we are all bathing in estrogenic endocrine disruptors I'd say 200 mg daily progesterone is not likely to affect masculinization in a bad way. However, it probaby won't hurt to check blood levels just in case. Pregnenolone is probably safer in that respect as it should correct a progesterone deficiency but without shifting the balance towards feminization.
I'm thinking it might be dangerous for a women to take low dose androsterone whilst she is pregnant, but do you think it's a good idea that the husband supplements it and the couple carry on having intercourse when possible during the pregnancy(in this way the androsterone may positively effect the fetus)?

Cameron

Raw dht powder is obtainable from China. Not legal of course but raw dht in tocopherol at 1mg per drop would likely be the best male supplement for opposed estrogen and cortisol and increased androgen out put. Conversions of steroids really depends on metabolism and some people likely running on a too stressed metabolism to have optimal conversions.

Jing

Raw dht powder is obtainable from China. Not legal of course but raw dht in tocopherol at 1mg per drop would likely be the best male supplement for opposed estrogen and cortisol and increased androgen out put. Conversions of steroids really depends on metabolism and some people likely running on a too stressed metabolism to have optimal conversions.
Do you know any sources to get raw dht powder?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm thinking it might be dangerous for a women to take low dose androsterone whilst she is pregnant, but do you think it's a good idea that the husband supplements it and the couple carry on having intercourse when possible during the pregnancy(in this way the androsterone may positively effect the fetus)?

I think that would probably the less risky approach than giving the woman androsterone. If the doctor is OK with it, maybe the woman can also use some progesterone:DHEA in a 1:1 ratio, which may also have androgenic effect without endangering the pregnancy.

A.R

I think that would probably the less risky approach than giving the woman androsterone. If the doctor is OK with it, maybe the woman can also use some progesterone - DHEA in a 1:1 ratio, which may also have androgenic effect without endangering the pregnancy.
That's interesting. Thanks again

Jing

Penis is said to (in a way) be part of the cardiovascular system. Therefore, things associated with vascularity and increased vein/capillary formation.
What would increase vascularity and increased vein/capillary formation in the penis?

baccheion

What would increase vascularity and increased vein/capillary formation in the penis?
Unsure.

During puberty, prostaglandin E1. The gender hormones oppose prostaglandin E2, shifting the balance to E1. The resulting prolonged partial engorgement encourages enlargement. Then HGH/IGF-1 handles growth and healing. Even that's a theory.

There's one "study" using 50,000 IU vitamin D3, but its validity is unclear. There was also a video (posted here?) that showed some exercise involving reverse stroking of the underside (opposite direction of blood flow).

Repas du soir

There's the megadose vitamin D3 approach to penile enlargement: 50,000 IU D3, 100 mcg MK-7, and avoidance of calcium supplements for 3-6 months. At least a slight caloric surplus and other associated nutrients would also help. Unsure if the theory/claim is true.

Penis is said to (in a way) be part of the cardiovascular system. Therefore, things associated with vascularity and increased vein/capillary formation.

DHT and testosterone are said to affect size during development due to increased circulation (evidenced by androgenic flaccid hang) and opposition of prostaglandin E2 (resulting in more E1 and E3). All happening while HGH/IGF-1 are still higher and receptors not greatly reduced/desensitized.

Poor flaccid hang implies higher norepinephrine/epinephrine and/or serotonin.

"the lowest risk of incident cardiovascular disease, stroke and all-cause mortality is seen at DHT levels in the range of 50-74 ng/dL"
Is there any way to oppose prostaglandin E2, and what would happen if you did so as an adult? Is there really any way to increase penis size hormonally after puberty? I know very little about prostaglandins.

Last edited:

baccheion

Is there any way to oppose prostaglandin E2, and what would happen if you did so as an adult? Is there really any way to increase penis size hormonally after puberty? I know very little about prostaglandins.
I'm sure PGE2 can be lowered. Unsure about penis size increasing, save what I mentioned in the post you quoted. There's also jelqing.

Jing

I think that would probably the less risky approach than giving the woman androsterone. If the doctor is OK with it, maybe the woman can also use some progesterone:DHEA in a 1:1 ratio, which may also have androgenic effect without endangering the pregnancy.
I've been thinking about this recently as my gf is pregnant, we find out the sex sometime around December, if it's a boy I would like to try things to increase androgens in my gf in hopes of helping the baby be more masculine lol is androsterone dangerous for pregnant women? Or do you know good safe ways that would be good for this?

meatbag

I've been thinking about this recently as my gf is pregnant, we find out the sex sometime around December, if it's a boy I would like to try things to increase androgens in my gf in hopes of helping the baby be more masculine lol is androsterone dangerous for pregnant women? Or do you know good safe ways that would be good for this?
So what happened?

sladerunner69

Does one need to read that androsterone is a better masculinizing agent than DHT?

Or if one has access to pure DHT is that the holly grail of masculinizing hormones?

The problem with using androsterone rather than DHT is that androsterone is a more potent estrogen antagonist and using it can more easily result in low E2. I saw a study demonstrating this on hackstasis but I don't have time to dig it up right now.

A.R

Never used androsterone for her lol didn't want to risk anything.
Even if you personally used it, I think it's still would've had an indirect effect on the fetus, because you would be around your wife

meatbag

The problem with using androsterone rather than DHT is that androsterone is a more potent estrogen antagonist and using it can more easily result in low E2. I saw a study demonstrating this on hackstasis but I don't have time to dig it up right now.
okay if you find it please post, I don't understand what they think we need the serum E2 for

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals