In Addition To Testosterone, Another Hormone Is Vital For Early Male Development (Androsterone)

golder

What sort of dose of androsterone would be best? Also, what is the rough daily dosage a young, fit and healthy man, so we can look to keeping it around physiological doses and not shut down natural production? Thanks everyone!

OP
E

Experienced

What sort of dose of androsterone would be best? Also, what is the rough daily dosage a young, fit and healthy man, so we can look to keeping it around physiological doses and not shut down natural production? Thanks everyone!
I guess even on minimal doses it wouldn't be suppressive, I've read that first experimenting would be first thing to do so for an example starting with a dose of 1 mg a day and if there is no noticeable effects then maybe up the dose to 2 mg I'm also very young . So I just have to try it first if you want to be kept up to date with my experienced PM/DM me I'll try to keep you noted.

OP
E

Experienced

What are natural foods containing androstenone?
Pine pollen has phytoandrogens which can help boost testosterone levels The Pinus Nigra, a type of pine, has pollen that contains: Androstenedione Testosterone DHEA Androsterone Metabolic pathways inside your body use these compounds to naturally produce your hormones

and maybe celery has potential androsterone in it I`m not sure.

these are just sources I could find on the internet I`m not an expert you should ask more members about it or create a thread in foods category.

milkboi

What are natural foods containing androstenone?

I think focusing on creating a healthier metabolism which I would imagine would produce a good amount of androsterone is more fruitful than looking for obscure foods that contain a microdose worth of Androsterone. Or just supplement it.

OP
E

Experienced

I think focusing on creating a healthier metabolism which I would imagine would produce a good amount of androsterone is more fruitful than looking for obscure foods that contain a microdose worth of Androsterone. Or just supplement it.
+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals