sladerunner69

okay if you find it please post, I don't understand what they think we need the serum E2 for

Well that is certainly a contentious issue on this forum. @haidut, Peat, and Roddy seem to express doubt that estrogen plays any role in maintaining good health. However, it is common knowledge in bodybuilding (a hobby I was privy to in my younger days) that taking too many aromatase inhibitors results in low estrogen, specifically e2, and can cause a litany of symptoms. The most commonly talked about are joint pain, low sex drive, depression, and lethargy. I have heard Roddy and Haidut argue that these symptoms are due to the heavy aromatase inhibitors blocking more than just aromatase,( they may block pregnenolone synthesis as well). However, I have heard at least a few guys on here complain that even taking too many fat soluble vitamins will result in them feeling pronounced joint pain and lethargy. I think I may experience this myself, although I have to many other problems to be certain. Check out the thread titled "estrogen is absolutely critical for male health" if you are interested.

Shredder2

However, I have heard at least a few guys on here complain that even taking too many fat soluble vitamins will result in them feeling pronounced joint pain and lethargy. I think I may experience this myself, although I have to many other problems to be certain.
You're saying that fat soluble vitamins reduce estrogen and cause this?

SonOfEurope

Anyone get any gains?

Well...

My rat's been on 15 to 30 Mg progesterone (Protest-e or Progestene... No matter) for over a year PLUS 2-3 my Andro and 500 mg of p5 a week since March (5 months).

Recently my Rat, complaining about the boredom of Quarantine and all, decided to go back to lifting rat weights and in the period of March 3rd to present August 22nd, has gone from 78kg at around 14% Bf to 89kg around 16-17% Bf... My rat is getting very husky and the gain of mass on shoulders and back muscles is striking.

However... Rat sometimes feels the depression... Of rather "lack of enthusiasm" of extremely low E2.... But caffeine and daylight fix that without problem.

BearWithMe

Well...

My rat's been on 15 to 30 Mg progesterone (Protest-e or Progestene... No matter) for over a year PLUS 2-3 my Andro and 500 mg of p5 a week since March (5 months).

Recently my Rat, complaining about the boredom of Quarantine and all, decided to go back to lifting rat weights and in the period of March 3rd to present August 22nd, has gone from 78kg at around 14% Bf to 89kg around 16-17% Bf... My rat is getting very husky and the gain of mass on shoulders and back muscles is striking.

However... Rat sometimes feels the depression... Of rather "lack of enthusiasm" of extremely low E2.... But caffeine and daylight fix that without problem.
Wow that's impressive!

Cameron

I don’t know if I’ve noticed a change at all in libido or penis size but androsterone seems to have had a good affect on mood confidence and beard growth.

FitnessMike

is androsterone safe long term?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals