Is there really a 50/50 chance of your baby being male/female ? Is there really no factors that increased the likelihood of a specific sex being born

Meta

This is not the general information throw out there freely on YT by various gurus, it is the first time I hear it.
I'm not sure how many YT gurus discuss PCT but it's common practice.

Last edited:

PaRa

High histamine women tends to get more male descendants than female
bc they have more vaginal secretion, wich favors male spermatozoids

(If @redsun can confirm)

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Would that mean that women supplementing progesterone before conception are more likely to have girls?

The idea that men from all boys families will have sons luckily doesn’t apply to us but I have no idea why.
This is the question I think we should seek to answer:

This is my theory and I think it is good to debate this -

If a women and a man are both healthy (this could be high androgens or high progesterone - a high progesterone male will still have a very good T/E ratio I'm pretty sure) - the baby will be more likely male - I think the health of the woman makes her cooch easier to swim around without killing sperm so the faster male sperm get to the egg first - i think if it is a male has high testosterone - he has good quality sperm and the good quality sperm will be able to get to the money once they get inside without dying

I look at pictures of women on Instagram that use anabolic steroids and they look very large - their hands and feet especially look to be a man's hands and feet - like how they say a tranny's hands and feet - they look like they are growing - notice how her breasts and a** got smaller too - it's like her body is a man's body for a period of time - focused on becoming bigger

Screenshot (60).png

I think testosterone is the driver of all growth in people for the most part - but when the baby is being conceived - high testosterone I think will decide the baby to be male - notice how girls are always shorter than men than the most part generally- they have such small body parts compared to the man

But if the male and female is higher estrogen/higher stress especially

The baby is likely to become female during conception - maybe this occurs because of the reason someone mentioned earlier - to continue passing down genetics - maybe an unhealthier women has a cooch harmful to the male sperm so as a result the female sperm get in there after all the male sperm die

The issue with this theory that I think users on this forum will take issue with is that I think it suggests that having a daughter is a failure in some way or it suggests that having a short son is also a failure - i think either situation signals a failure to some extent by the mother or father - There is something not right here because this would mean a society that was very healthy would maybe die off because the males would eventually far outnumber the females - I am not sure just putting this thought out here

This is a bit of a wild thought I'm putting out there and I'm aware of how controversial it sounds, but when I am looking at animal species/studies - it may not be as far-fetched as some users would like to think

Last edited:

redsun

High histamine women tends to get more male descendants than female
bc they have more vaginal secretion, wich favors male spermatozoids

(If @redsun can confirm)
Yeh according to pfeiffer, "
The thin copious nature of the female histadelic's vaginal secretions provide an advantageous environment for the movement of the smaller, faster male sperm. So the race to fertilize the ova is won by the male sperm"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-160849_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-160849_Drive.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 29
OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

The thin copious nature of the female histadelic's vaginal secretions provide an advantageous environment for the movement of the smaller, faster male sperm. So the race to fertilize the ova is won by the male sperm"
I was reading this online - The Shettles Method:

"According to the hypothesis, male (Y) sperm are faster but more fragile than female (X) sperm. Further, acidic environments harm Y sperm, according to the theory, making conception of a girl more likely The Shettles method aims to exploit these two factors."

Acidic environments harm Y sperm ? So then if the female is unhealthy and has an acidic environment in her cooch can we say that the male sperm will die on their road to her egg and a female sperm will get there instead ? So then if the female maybe had an alkaline environment during conception would it mean increased probability of a male being conceived ?

Meta

The Ether

I look at pictures of women on Instagram that use anabolic steroids and they look very large - their hands and feet especially look to be a man's hands and feet - like how they say a tranny's hands and feet - they look like they are growing - notice how her breasts and a** got smaller too - it's like her body is a man's body for a period of time - focused on becoming bigger
Of course there's going to be masculinisation in women after taking AS/AAS and growth hormone.

PaRa

Thanks histadelic friend ?

Yonebayashian

If I remember correctly Robert Sapolsky talks about how after a war there is a significant boost in the male births in comparison to females. Also I was close to this one 11 child family, the dad a total alpha and I'm fairly sure the mom was high progesterone from her personality, and only two of their kids were girls. Also of note super gregarious, intelligent, and loving people so high dopamine and IQ. Also of note very devout Christian and fasted regularly so they were able to maintain this while vegan a third of the year and regularly drinking oat milk.

mamakitty

I have seen real life communities where food is scarce, it does not apply there as a rule, it seems equal amounts of boy and girls.
Actually it is impressive how these females are able to give birth anyway.
Now weather if these communities would be well fed would generate a lot of boys I do not know.
How do you explain poor people having more girls, more often than not?
I momentarily believed in kanisawa’s (I don’t remember his name spelling) theory that poor but beautiful parents have more girls. But I have observed a lot of girls being born to not beautiful parents. Though, when a couple had a lot of girls, most of the time they are in the lower socioeconomic statuses.

mamakitty

In a book by Indreeide about evolution (no cant show its in norwegian) he talks about how social hierarchies influence sex of offsprung. Many animals show this trait. Reindeer is one of the welldocumented cases. If a reindeer is lownon the herd hierarchy she gets more female calfs as an unsuccessfull female are more likely to reproduce then a male. He also references how this trait is also measurable but to a much lower degree in humans. Females high on the social ladder gives birth to more boys, poor mothers to more girls. The difference is slight but statistically significant. This suggests that thing like serotonin might be involved in selection for girls as it to my knowledge is the hormonelike substance most connected with servility
That’s what kanizawa (or whatever his name is) says

mamakitty

This is the question I think we should seek to answer:

This is my theory and I think it is good to debate this -

If a women and a man are both healthy (this could be high androgens or high progesterone - a high progesterone male will still have a very good T/E ratio I'm pretty sure) - the baby will be more likely male - I think the health of the woman makes her cooch easier to swim around without killing sperm so the faster male sperm get to the egg first - i think if it is a male has high testosterone - he has good quality sperm and the good quality sperm will be able to get to the money once they get inside without dying

View attachment 29965

I think testosterone is the driver of all growth in people for the most part - but when the baby is being conceived - high testosterone I think will decide the baby to be male - notice how girls are always shorter than men than the most part generally- they have such small body parts compared to the man

But if the male and female is higher estrogen/higher stress especially

The baby is likely to become female during conception - maybe this occurs because of the reason someone mentioned earlier - to continue passing down genetics - maybe an unhealthier women has a cooch harmful to the male sperm so as a result the female sperm get in there after all the male sperm die

The issue with this theory that I think users on this forum will take issue with is that I think it suggests that having a daughter is a failure in some way or it suggests that having a short son is also a failure - i think either situation signals a failure to some extent by the mother or father - There is something not right here because this would mean a society that was very healthy would maybe die off because the males would eventually far outnumber the females - I am not sure just putting this thought out here

This is a bit of a wild thought I'm putting out there and I'm aware of how controversial it sounds, but when I am looking at animal species/studies - it may not be as far-fetched as some users would like to think
Dude, the language you use is hilarious

Gustav3Y

How do you explain poor people having more girls, more often than not?
Again I was talking about my surroundings, especially really really poor people.
Something I have noticed without the studies and though I'd share.
Not really trying go with the statistics or go against them.

mamakitty

Again I was talking about my surroundings, especially really really poor people.
Something I have noticed without the studies and though I'd share.
Not really trying go with the statistics or go against them.
Totally understand! I have observed different than you, I guess eh

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals