Androsterone

Planteater

Anyone have any current 2018 experience with Androsterone products or current research on Androsterone?

I'm particularly interested in results/experiences rather than theoretical or cell culture reports having to with DHT enhancement.

I'm looking at a product people here are probably familiar with (an androsterone suspension) and wondering about whether it can be given to rats orally or topically (and if so where), which is better, but also generally since this product has been around for a few years, if there are any reports about efficacy or studies out there closer to circa 2018.

I've read some of the old threads.

Thanks!

Cameron

Anyone have any current 2018 experience with Androsterone products or current research on Androsterone?

I'm particularly interested in results/experiences rather than theoretical or cell culture reports having to with DHT enhancement.

I'm looking at a product people here are probably familiar with (an androsterone suspension) and wondering about whether it can be given to rats orally or topically (and if so where), which is better, but also generally since this product has been around for a few years, if there are any reports about efficacy or studies out there closer to circa 2018.

I've read some of the old threads.

Thanks!
I'm curious too I want to try

Attakai

28 year old male.
was taking 2 drops at night with 4 drops pansterone.
Main things noticed:
1. People didn't seem as comfortable around me.
2. Shadow grew in faster and darker after shaving.

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
My rat has been using androsterone off and on since May 2016. Serious facial hair growth daily, and a "harder" muscularity are the top results noticed. My rat is convinced it works very well as a phermone also.

Cameron

28 year old male.
was taking 2 drops at night with 4 drops pansterone.
Main things noticed:
1. People didn't seem as comfortable around me.
2. Shadow grew in faster and darker after shaving.
Like nervous lots report this and beard growth increased you say?

Cameron

My rat has been using androsterone off and on since May 2016. Serious facial hair growth daily, and a "harder" muscularity are the top results noticed. My rat is convinced it works very well as a phermone also.
Did you beard fill out thicker and Fuller then it had been or just faster any sexual mood benefit?

Sam Suska

Forum Supporter
So I don't have a beard, but if I go 24-48 hours without shaving it grows much, much thicker than in the past. That plus the hardened muscularity is all that i can attribute to androsterone.

Cameron

So I don't have a beard, but if I go 24-48 hours without shaving it grows much, much thicker than in the past. That plus the hardened muscularity is all that i can attribute to androsterone.
Solid androgenic activity right there tho

Zigzag

My rat's androsterone is coming soon. How much does it inhibit estrogen "production"?

Attakai

Like nervous lots report this and beard growth increased you say?
I wouldn't really say nervous, but more of a disconnect. I also felt like i had a harder time connecting with others myself.
I have meh beard coverage, which stayed the same, but it definitely grows faster and darker even now after being off for a couple of weeks. .

dukesbobby777

I also get weird reactions from other people when on androsterone. Absolutely no positive effects at all in a pheromone sense. My theory is that perhaps large levels of this compound in the body (well, amounts that we supplement), which cause a pheromone effect, cause people to be on edge because maybe its a hormone that is released in larger amounts when the person is stressed or unhealthy in some kind of way. As humans, we (subconsciously) don't want to be corrupted by a sick persons energy/vibe, considering that they are a stranger to us. So that's why there's always this avoidance sort of reaction from others.

11-Keto-DHT actually does have positive pheromone effects, from what I've noticed. People definitely react to me much better on this one.

With all that aside, I actually personally love the smell of androsterone, and I also love the effects (super chilled). The pheromone effects are the main disappointment of it.

japanesedude

I had very positive effect pheromone effect when I used DHEA,Preg with Andro.I remember my scalp smelt like andro when I was on this stack.but when I used Andro only,pheromone effect was probably overwhelming for people around me.some people acts rude towards me,showed me aggression and stuff.It was mostly from woman but some guys does it too.
I've had exact same experience when I was on low dose DHEA only or Exemestane only but low dose T(applied on scrotum which should be converted to DHT tons) and proviron had very positive effect on the other hand.
my conclusion is small bump in DHT can be negative interms of pheromone effect but big bump in DHT has very positive pheromone effect.