Lime juice is a great deodorant

I've been using a little lime squirt bottle (pictured below) no more than once a day with remarkable effect. I'm actually amazed. Probably won't ever use deodorant again.

I put a little in the cup of a hand, smear on the armpit, and then rinse with water after about 30 seconds. If it's left on broken skin, it'll burn within a few minutes.

To be clear, this doesn't replace underarm odor like any given stick of deodorant. It eliminates or dilutes it by 80-90% with lasting effect. You'll still find a smell there, but it'll be super mild. It's closer to what I imagine a scent of natural pheromones is supposed to smell like.

According to this suggestion relayed by Aajonus Vonderplanitz, the action of lime is that of an antibacterial.

The bacteria which exist in the underarm that are dealing with wasteful outpourings also produce the unpleasant aroma. I highly doubt that lime juice stops skin detoxification.

Also, I think this works better than using bar soap as a bird bath.

Screenshot_20230318-202042_DuckDuckGo.jpg

lvysaur

what about lemon juice?
baking soda is the best deodorant I've ever had. way cheaper too

I've also found that a sugar+milk diet almost eliminates body odor

Jonk

Have been doing this for a while now and it's great. Works well with both lime and lemon juice. Thanks for the tip!

ddjd

wow ive got some fresh limes here, might give it a try now lol

Jonk

Also might add, I don't wash it off, I just take a few drops, rub it in, and leave it be.

maillol

I've been trying lemon juice the last few days. It works.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom