PTSD / Trauma Is Contagious, Can Be Transmitted Via Odor/pheromones

HealingBoy

How come whenever I take a tiny dose of pregnegnelone, no matter how small, I get an insane stress response, like adrenaline and anxiety, for hours ?

Always take it with carbs because it lowers blood sugar. It happens to me. Eat a nice breakfast with fruits, juice, bread with olive oil, whatever suits you, as soon as you get a source of quick and "slow" sugar. Taurine can really help to tame the stress response. Not sure but theanine may help too. I would suggest getting used to that "stress response" and keep on eating as soon as you get "stressed" ( = low blood sugar ).

Kyle Bigman

Sounds like impurities.

That is very strange. What brand and which route are you using? A good brand like idealabs or healthnatura should not produce that response.

Another option is you are taking it with very low glycogen stores like first thing in the morning empty stomach. But even that would be rare.
No typically I have taken it in the afternoon with a meal. It's called "Country Life" 10 mg. I once took the whole tablet and it was so horrible. The next time I tried a much lower dose by breaking open the capsule. I probably only had 1mg, if that, and still got a measurable stress response.

I was taking finasteride at the time. No idea if that is correlated. I know that 5-alpha reductase reduces progesterone into neurosteroids, so perhaps something was happening with pregnegnelone-progesterone conversion that made the preg turn into mostly cortisol. No idea really.

Makrosky

No typically I have taken it in the afternoon with a meal. It's called "Country Life" 10 mg. I once took the whole tablet and it was so horrible. The next time I tried a much lower dose by breaking open the capsule. I probably only had 1mg, if that, and still got a measurable stress response.

I was taking finasteride at the time. No idea if that is correlated. I know that 5-alpha reductase reduces progesterone into neurosteroids, so perhaps something was happening with pregnegnelone-progesterone conversion that made the preg turn into mostly cortisol. No idea really.
With so little as 1mg then I really doubt it is impurities unless you are specifically allergic to one of them. Impurities in 1mg do not justify such an extreme reaction.

The thing you mention about finasteride makes much more sense. God knows which kind of metabolic pathways that ***t made the pregnenolone you took go to thru. Maybe it went a straight line from preg to estrogen, nothing protective left in between. Sounds like estrogen in fact, more than cortisol. So yeah most likely finasteride is the causative factor of that weird reaction.

somehow this sounds great. it thinky psychopathy has its good and bad attributes. like psychosis does have both. could a traumatized,anxios and depressed person somehow "learn" from the psychopath brain? or is it a totally different anatomy in anxiety related regions of the brain?

They have a different anatomy. The are opposite of aspergers which are hyperempathetic and hypersensitive. Normies qre in the middle. Psychopaths have a less connected brain and a smaller forebrain and lower forebrain activation and lower arousal. They're empty meat suits but can be quite charming and powerful when possessed.

broozer

They have a different anatomy. The are opposite of aspergers which are hyperempathetic and hypersensitive. Normies qre in the middle. Psychopaths have a less connected brain and a smaller forebrain and lower forebrain activation and lower arousal. They're empty meat suits but can be quite charming and powerful when possessed.
can we assume that with a smaller forebrain and lower activation there combined with lower connectivity they should have lower IQs ? still there are highly intelligent phsychopaths out there. could the lower arousal (low cortisol?) therefore compensate and lead to clearer thinking?

can we assume that with a smaller forebrain and lower activation there combined with lower connectivity they should have lower IQs ? still there are highly intelligent phsychopaths out there. could the lower arousal (low cortisol?) therefore compensate and lead to clearer thinking?

They have lower IQs but it's not apparent when socializing. They're dead when it comes to say math, art, music, etc. They can't create or invent. But they are often the most charming people and some academics are psychopaths.. Sometimes you will have CEOs make the dumbest mistakes that lose millions...but they're psychopaths so no biggie. Same with politicians. George bush was a psychopath. Their glibness, superficiality, charm, and social maneuvering gets them into the right position. Some of these powerful people are really dumb. IQ in terms of creativity or abstract reasoning is is negatively correlated with monkey politics.

PolishSun

So if one person in the planet is sad, others also will ne sad at some point?

TopG

I guess that’s why we can feel when there’s something off about somebody.

japanesedude

I could smell it when someone around me caught a cold or stressed(smell of cortisol/prolactin).
Every person has different smells.

ChadGPT

This must explain why people treat me more normally now — it’s the pregnenolone and progesterone. They used to be very repulsed by me, thought maybe people just evolved a lot within the last couple years.

Seldom listen to news. Paint or cook instead.

Literature such as War and Peace offer a meaningful medium for learning. Yet, we should engage with reality.
I am the same, I cook, read, laugh on the phone with friends, and NEVER watch the news. I can feel my mood disintegrating being around people who talk about their illnesses and pills for them. I guess the good advice “pick your friends wisely” has an even deeper meaning.

DaveFoster

I am the same, I cook, read, laugh on the phone with friends, and NEVER watch the news. I can feel my mood disintegrating being around people who talk about their illnesses and pills for them. I guess the good advice “pick your friends wisely” has an even deeper meaning.
If you really want to see your faith in the media dissolve, watch local news when living in a large city. They focus on stories on the margins. It's all in hope of normalizing their narratives. With Dr. Peat, the narrative tone is hope, peace and knowledge, all brought together with a goal of being a greater version, or at least the best you can be given your resources at the time. What is the goal of the media narrative? Trauma? Disaster? Neurotic contemplation of the worst possible meaning of an event? The goals of these people; they have a demonic framework, which is to spread fear, and they only add to the chaos of misunderstanding. They are the mock-sophists of this era, and they have no logic or reason in their framework.

Regina

If you really want to see your faith in the media dissolve, watch local news when living in a large city. They focus on stories on the margins. It's all in hope of normalizing their narratives. With Dr. Peat, the narrative tone is hope, peace and knowledge, all brought together with a goal of being a greater version, or at least the best you can be given your resources at the time. What is the goal of the media narrative? Trauma? Disaster? Neurotic contemplation of the worst possible meaning of an event? The goals of these people; they have a demonic framework, which is to spread fear, and they only add to the chaos of misunderstanding. They are the mock-sophists of this era, and they have no logic or reason in their framework.
So true.
Unless they want to distract from a real story. Like "what happened to the children in Lahaina? What happened there?"
Crickets. That's when they run a story about a kid with down syndrome who saved a cat out of a tree.
Nothing to see here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom