Are Unhealthy People Poisoning Us ?

baron

This is very real, being around serotonergic people makes me feel cold, a dose of progesterone and cyproheptadine help if the interaction has to be endured. Yesterday I was reading in a cafe and feeling warm and euphoric and later when I went to easter mass, within minutes I got cold and chest discomfort occured. It stopped as soon as I left the church. It might be spike protein shedding too. I think one should approach this problem selflessly and not stoop down to their authoritarian level; taking protective substances while speaking to them, in hope of inserting ideas in conversation that might get them out of their hole.

Sascha6990

Omg... this is some next-level ***t to think about, I half regret opening the thread, lol

Sascha6990

On a serious note, I think this should be a concern if you have to live or spend a lot of time with those people. Everytime I lived or worked daily with unhealthy people I got physically worse too and had this strong feeling I have to get out of that situation asap, for the sake of my health.

Peater

On a serious note, I think this should be a concern if you have to live or spend a lot of time with those people. Everytime I lived or worked daily with unhealthy people I got physically worse too and had this strong feeling I have to get out of that situation asap, for the sake of my health.

Exactly, it's clearly a real thing. Surprised people here have that tiresome kneejerk reaction and lapse into snarking. Maybe they'd be happier at Reddit, where Science is Settled.

Sascha6990

Exactly, it's clearly a real thing. Surprised people here have that tiresome kneejerk reaction and lapse into snarking. Maybe they'd be happier at Reddit, where Science is Settled.
Maybe they didn't experience having to deal with unhealthy people for a long time or maybe their health was in a good enough condition to not be affected. I don't like judging other people.

JamesGatz

This is true and this is also why my set-up for my home is in such a way that everyone in my house receives metabolic benefits from the environmental effects I'm creating, because if I am spending time with ANY stressed out person, I instinctively hate them and wish to get away from them

Energy exchanges are all over the place and you don't even need to neccessarily be near a stressed out person to feel stressed, 2 experiments I would recommend that also seem to initiate an energy exchange:

1) Staring at another person - if your stress hormones are low enough you can sense when people stare at you, even if your back is turned to them - if you don't believe me try the experiment yourself outside, and try staring at people who are low-stress when their back is turned to you so you know for sure there is a telepathic effect occuring and that its NOT eyesight or a different sense - most of them will sense you staring at them and turn around to face you.

2) Walking behind someone - if your stress hormones are low enough, you can sense someone walking behind you from 30-50 feet away even, I can sense it from down the block so maybe even 100 feet - this also seems to initiate some kind of energy exchange where I feel the person walking behind me robbing me of energy and immediately I turn around to confirm my suspicions and cross the street to preserve my energy and evade the person

Try the experiment for yourself if you don't believe me, Girls tend to be a lot healthier with this so if you try walking behind a low-stress person (try 30 feet away or far enough so that you know its a telepathic sense and NOT a hearing sense), you can notice they will sense you walking behind them and turn around or show signs of stress. I hear girls say all the time they can sense when they are being "stalked" and I can too, its just a question of how stressed I am

I have a few other experiments one can try, but energy exchanges are ALWAYS happening, so its a good thing to keep in mind for work environment and home environments at least

baron

It's tragic when it's relatives or close ones, if you'd try to explain to them they would call you insane.

This is why peaters or low stress hormone people are like an oasis in a horrific desert, novel ideas with large scale implications are given consideration, without that outright denial low energy people spout in order to eliminate what they consider to be a threat to their life, due to the ideas placing a higher glucose demand on their brain.

Sascha6990

It's tragic when it's relatives or close ones, if you'd try to explain to them they would call you insane.

This is why peaters or low stress hormone people are like an oasis in a horrific desert, novel ideas with large scale implications are given consideration, without that outright denial low energy people spout in order to eliminate what they consider to be a threat to their life, due to the ideas placing a higher glucose demand on their brain.
Amen to that :( I'm the only one unvaxxed in my family.

Peater

Amen to that :( I'm the only one unvaxxed in my family.
Same here...I've kind of gotten used to it now, but I assume it's in my subconscious somewhere. I don't know how anyone could get through the past 3 years "low stress". @JamesGatz is either a zen master or isn't paying attention!