Remarkable Synergistic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

GreekDemiGod

Been doing this topically on my gentials, 2mg of Androsterone and 2mg of DHEA and all I can say is wow. Never felt more frisky in my life. Covid pandemic doesn't exactly help haha.
If you cycle Andro like 3 weeks on, 1 week off, you should be good IMO and based on what I've read.

golder

Long time since people commented on the 1:1 Pansterone/Androsterone combo. Did people still continue to get good results from it?

GreekDemiGod

Long time since people commented on the 1:1 Pansterone/Androsterone combo. Did people still continue to get good results from it?
I have personally found that Andro is too powerful to be used daily, 2-3 drops / week is the most I could handle without seeing a drop in erections and female interest. And it creeps up on you. You don't realize the effect it's having on you until you've taken it daily for a while.

golder

I have personally found that Andro is too powerful to be used daily, 2-3 drops / week is the most I could handle without seeing a drop in erections and female interest. And it creeps up on you. You don't realize the effect it's having on you until you've taken it daily for a while.
Thanks for this. It would be good to find out a way to get in more androgens for us hypogonadal folk. Do you think replacing andro for DHT would change anything?

Cameron

Would androsterone absorbability in the naval be around 80%? Is this accurate? I read this a few places as I feel other places on the skin are not as reliable especially as most places on skin is around 50% absorbable. Topical seems to have the 5ar stimulation advantage. Does the 5 ar activation on skin apply to the naval area even more?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Hello, @haidut , would 10mg of each androsterone and pansterone cause crazy hyperthermia?
10 drops on the torso elevated the monkeys' temps to 99.5 with a heart rate of 95 bpm.
That's very high for that monkey. Had to hold of Tyromax from that monkey.
Monkey experiments will continue with Androsterone without Tyromax.

wildworld1992

@Constantine thanks for your reply...I think I will give androsterone (@haidut) a shot anyway since it appears to be a sleep aid and is favorable to the thyroid, etc. Sleep is a real problem for me, so I may consider cyproheptadine as well. If you guys have any other ideas for sleep, any comments are welcome.
cyproheptadine always made my libido disappear for 2 weeks at least...even 0.2 mg

wildworld1992

I am using Pansterone,Androsterone,Kuinone for last month. always applying on scrotum(when I use Kuinone on scrotum,I use Andro on penis)
Libido seems to be better when I use Pan+Andro on scrotum. but somehow Kuinone kills my libido by lowering E too much I guess
btw,If you want legit libido boost,Testosterone is the best thing to do.
My erection quality,libido,well being and strength were awesome when I was using 3mg T + 5mg Pan +2-3mg Kuinone or Andro
I run out T cream couple weeks ago and my libido has dropped significantly
Will 3mg T + 5mg Pan shrink your balls?

wildworld1992

@Texon honestly when youre under a lot of stress as you describe, quitting Test is a very bad idea - even when doing a PCT with nolvadex/clomid etc. all your androgens will be low for a few weeks, so you wont be feeling good at all to say the least.

Right now im trying to figure out if theres a better way to get my rat off test relatively pain free, but it seems the bodybuilding-style pct routines are still the gold standard after all those years
Did you figure out a better way?

JCub369

Yes, the more end-point steroids you use the more risk you have of creating disbalances upwards the chain since there is usually a feedback mechanism of some sorts. So, if steroids have to be combined I would combine ideally DHEA + DHT + T, and if you only have two of them I would do DHT + DHEA or T + DHEA. The DHEA itself has very prometabolic effects and has some metabolites that are absolutely crucial for immunity. So, I think DHEA should be present in any combo. Pregnenolone + dhea + androsterone is probably the best legal way to optimize steroids as you get the strong androgen androsterone, the systemic health-promoter DHEA, and the progesteogenic and steroid synthesis boosting effects of pregnenolone. If DHT was legal, I would use that instead of androsterone, but if you look at the master thread on androsterone you will see that it converts back to DHT rather easily and is a true DHT prohormone without much of a chance of converting into something harmful.
What kind of ratios of
T : DHT : DHEA : Preg : Prog are best if being used together?

Last edited:

Texon

Been doing this topically on my gentials, 2mg of Androsterone and 2mg of DHEA and all I can say is wow. Never felt more frisky in my life. Covid pandemic doesn't exactly help haha.

Any risk of androgen suppression at this dose?
Hi @Soren I know this is an older post, but are you still using these products, and if so, what kind of schedule do you follow? I'm looking to trying to get off TRT used in a transdermal cream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals