Female Pheromones To Increase AR Sensitivity Or Activity

DavePalumbo

We all know what it's like to smell the sweat or "scent" of a fertile, young woman. It instantly makes us sexually aroused and even feel more masculine. It's not by chance that many men like to smell the clothes/panties of women (has nothing to do with sexual perversion). Lots of male animals smell the genitalia of female animals, and this produces instant arousal and mounting behavior.. think dogs.

The obvious thought is that it's some pheromone that we inhale that somehow produces this effect via sensitizing androgen receptors (AR) in the brain, or increasing levels of some androgen in some local tissue.
Some of these phermones and search terms are:
Estratetraenol - Wikipedia
3β-Androstenol - Wikipedia
vaginal aliphatic acids
copulins

There are many of these pheromones. I wanna find the one that produces this instant arousal effect in males exposed to fertile women...

milk_lover

Oh I have seen the dirty panties vending machine yesterday in Tokyo. It was interesting to see.

I think this is true, I always tell my partner not to put a lot of chemicals (lotions, perfumes, makeup, etc.,) on her body because I can’t smell her body anymore and I don’t like that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom