Fat And "LOW" Estrogen/low Libido After Andro/pansterone/VitE

T

TheBeard

B vitamins and sugar boost my libido.

Vitamin D and vitamin K crash my e2 and anihilate my libido.

Aegon24

B vitamins and sugar boost my libido.

Vitamin D and vitamin K crash my e2 and anihilate my libido.
I also have symptoms of low estrogen when I take vitamin D.
for example a decrease in my gynecomastia.
and a loss of libido and motivation.
Usually, after you stop taking vitamin D, it will return to normal after 3 days.
my libido is coming back and my gynecomastia is coming back very quickly.

I made a big mistake four months ago switching brands and taking a vitamin D that contained high amounts of tocopherol.
and since then my libido has completely disappeared and my gynecomastia has dropped dramatically (although my libido has recovered a bit in four months, but it's not like before)

I don't know why it takes so long to get back to normal. it is for this reason that I think that it is rather vitamin E which is responsible.

lampofred

Most of RP's work ends up lowering libido since sex hormones and brain growth are inversely related.

Milk fat (butter, cream, ghee) is probably the only "free lunch" that allow for both brain development and libido.

T

TheBeard

I don't know why it takes so long to get back to normal. it is for this reason that I think that it is rather vitamin E which is responsible.

Consider yourself lucky if it ever comes back.
I permanently tanked my e2 with exemestane, it hasn't come back to normal levels since my last dose 2 years ago.

I'm now fully dependent on HCG or transdermal testosterone to experience the benefits of estrogens, otherwise I'm depressed with cracking joints and undectable e2 on blood work.

Aegon24

Consider yourself lucky if it ever comes back.
I permanently tanked my e2 with exemestane, it hasn't come back to normal levels since my last dose 2 years ago.

I'm now fully dependent on HCG or transdermal testosterone to experience the benefits of estrogens, otherwise I'm depressed with cracking joints and undectable e2 on blood work.
Have you tried boron? I have read several testimonials on the internet of its effects on increasing estrogen.

if not, how is your sleep pattern? I have noticed that when I have sleepless nights my libido tends to be stronger.
It also makes me very nervous and active.
The B vitamins and coffee also give me this effect.
I think it is the b5 which is responsible because it stimulates the production of sex hormones, stress.

Anyway, something had to be eliminated because of the supplementation, I don't think it's irreversible, you just have to find what.

I already suffered from a period of insomnia and extreme anxiety for 7 months in 2018 after taking mucuna dopa and zinc.
5 capsules of 2000 IU of vitamin D for 2 days completely eliminated it.
our body works in balance.
this is why supplementation when you are not really deficient can be very dangerous.

CLASH

From the nutrient book I have here, possible effects of vitamin E overdose are listed as "High blood pressure, allergies, gastrointestinal distress, nausea, derangements of Fe metabolism"

Too much vitamin E can mess with iron metabolism, iron being especially vital for libido by increasing dopamine, and nitric oxide. Could be due to the fact it antagonizes vitamin A. Taking such a massive amount, its hard to know what went wrong but I blame it mostly on the vitamin E rather than the hormones you took.

Wheat is fortified with vitamins but particularly there is quite a bit of folic acid especially if you eat a few servings at a time. This likely is what is improving libido since folic acid helps libido and sexual function through multiple avenues. Its vital for dopamine, histamine, nitric oxide function, all three vital for strong libido. You can try eating more folic acid fortified foods in the diet or supplementing folate, say a couple of milligrams a day and see if libido improves. Vitamin C and B3 synergize well with folate for this purpose, neither are anti-estrogen.

Also ballooning up in weight is due to eating too many calories, but decreased histamine levels can cause excessive hunger which makes overeating more likely.

Vitamin E antagonizes prostaglandins (which also help signal histamine) and has anti-histamine effect by preventing release of histamine from mast cells. So overdose of E can amplify this too much and can shut off libido besides the fact that it has anti-estrogen effects. Just to say what needs to be said, you should never ever take such a massive amount of vitamin E or something similar ever again.

What nutrient book are you using, if you dont mind me asking?

Aegon24

In the end, my problem was due to a sodium deficiency caused by vitamin E.

Things seem to be returning to normal since I started taking sodium supplements.

I am also experiencing some estrogenic effects such as swelling in my nipples.
which had stopped when I started taking vitamin D and E 4 months ago

Healthia

Hello,
I have been asking questions relevant to this issue in a few other posts, but thought making a new threat might help me better.

So after going from keto/carnivore to a more "peaty" diet, I have gone from 210lbs to 280lbs.
I have gut issues as shown in stool tests and SIBO tests. The gut issues led to lots of anxiety. Working with antimicrobials and activated charcoal has helped a lot on that front.

My testosterone has also gone from the 500s to the 100s over the last few years.
My estradiol was consistently in the 25 range.

However, over the last few months, I have experimented with Androsterone/Pansterone and Vitamin E in an effort to increase testosterone and improve fertility.

Vitamin E 800mg for a 2 months.
Androsterone 1mg for a month, then 2mg for a month, then 5mg for a few days.
Pansterone 15mg for 2 months.
The last month I ran out of Pansterone and was only taking the Androsterone.

Unfortunately, the results have been a
1)going from a libido (5/10) to (0/10) . no desire for sex
2) Estradiol from 26.8 to 15.4 (before I did another month of the androsterone). I will test it this week . It is likely much lower.

I stopped taking Vitamin E, 2 weeks ago.
I stopped taking the androsterone/pansterone last week after the no libido became unbearable.

So my question: I'm fat and have LOW estrogen.

What are the best way to recover from the androsterone/pansterone/vitamin E inhibition of estrogen?

What are some experiences you've had with these substances?

From what I've seen in the forum, anecdotal evidence suggests a low estradiol is a real concern regarding libido (despite what some studies posted say).
I am concerned that some people are reporting long-lasting libido issues from a similar combination.
This is despite that androsterone/pansterone have short half-lives. Vitamin E is a bit longer I understand as a fat-soluble vitamin.

In the meantime, I am working on increasing my gut health (antimicrobials/prebiotics/probiotics/activated charcoal/no starch) and maximizing dopamine/lowering serotonin.

I'm pretty scared. Despite having anxiety issues stemming from gut issues, my libido had always been reliable. But having no libido is absolutely soul-crushing.

Thanks.
I had a similar problem with having adequate testosterone but very little libido. With all the talk on this forum about high estrogen being bad I figured I must have it. Well, got some blood work done and my estrogen was ridiculously low. Did some research and found a study in the Journal of Sexual Health that clearly illustrates that low estrogen is a massive libido killer in men. For libido (in men), it’s actually good to be slightly elevated. So now I take and eat pretty much everything I can that raises estrogen.

username111

I had a similar problem with having adequate testosterone but very little libido. With all the talk on this forum about high estrogen being bad I figured I must have it. Well, got some blood work done and my estrogen was ridiculously low. Did some research and found a study in the Journal of Sexual Health that clearly illustrates that low estrogen is a massive libido killer in men. For libido (in men), it’s actually good to be slightly elevated. So now I take and eat pretty much everything I can that raises estrogen.
So what are the foods you eat to raise estrogen?

VansEnigma

I experienced this for the past months. At first, I thought it'll be fine since I'm cutting weight (I prefer not being distracted by sex, I like how dry I look, and my face bloat is gone completely). However, I am experiencing the negative effect of very low estrogen. My hair is getting dry and brittle, my sleep is bad, and I am apathetic. The loss of emotions can impede regular interactions with others.

I was taking a similar supplements stack to you. I'm going to drop my aspirin and vitamin for the next few months. Potentially dropping androsterone and gonadin as well.

@Lokzo Maybe you can chime in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals