Pheromones

Stud

I had the same feeling, but it didn't necessarily get stronger past 6 drops, hence my thought about projection.
ow I thought you meant hit pretty hard on people around the user my bad but yeah 20 of these is not something i would use before going to events or something. would be anxiety overload lol :D.
still woud like to know how the victims experience it :):

Stud

ow I thought you meant hit pretty hard on people around the user my bad but yeah 20 of these is not something i would use before going to events or something. would be anxiety overload lol :D.
still woud like to know how the victims experience it when they are affected by bad wolf :):

Arnold Grape

Pheromones have made a big difference with my mental issues. I have anxiety, bipolar 2 and borderline personality. Not to mention all the problems I currently have in my life. I take my meds which I have been on for more than 20 years. They used to work but not so well anymore. Pheromones really help to make me feel better and not so sad and hopeless. Here is a really good site with information on pheromones. pheromones-expertsdotcom
How long have you been moning? (Srry I had to.)

theLaw

@haidut

I recently used a pheromone product containing Androstadienone, and noticed that I felt very drained with low libido and poor erections after about 4hrs of a moderate dose (2 sprays).

Recently, I've been taking the caffeine/niacinamide/aspirin mix 3x/day and have seen great improvements in my libido, belly fat, and erection quality, so this was a sudden-change that stood out.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks!:D

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

I recently used a pheromone product containing Androstadienone, and noticed that I felt very drained with low libido and poor erections after about 4hrs of a moderate dose (2 sprays).

Recently, I've been taking the caffeine/niacinamide/aspirin mix 3x/day and have seen great improvements in my libido, belly fat, and erection quality, so this was a sudden-change that stood out.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks!:D

Don't know much about this steroids. Since it is an androstane it is possible that in higher doses it may lead to suppression. Also, if you are smelling it yourself it may cause your own production to tank. It is supposed to be smelled by females, not males, and when used exogenously it may affect the male wearing it.

success23

Don't know much about this steroids. Since it is an androstane it is possible that in higher doses it may lead to suppression. Also, if you are smelling it yourself it may cause your own production to tank. It is supposed to be smelled by females, not males, and when used exogenously it may affect the male wearing it.

Can we somehow increase the conversion of dht to those metabolites?
I only found out that alchohol does that

LeeLemonoil

Androstadienone exerts rapid effects when nasally inhaled, probably by some G-Prot coupled Receptor like the ORs. It increases cortisol, that much is proven.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can we somehow increase the conversion of dht to those metabolites?
I only found out that alchohol does that

Not sure why you want to do that. It is better to make sure DHT levels are high and then the body will convert what it needs to these minor metabolites. DHT itself is a powerful pheromone and so is androsterone and even T. Those are probably the main pheromones, and not the minor metabolites sold as perfumes.

success23

Not sure why you want to do that. It is better to make sure DHT levels are high and then the body will convert what it needs to these minor metabolites. DHT itself is a powerful pheromone and so is androsterone and even T. Those are probably the main pheromones, and not the minor metabolites sold as perfumes.

DHT is a pheromone?

Aymen

is it true that male sweat sparks arousal in females ?
this study makes me believe it : Male Sweat Boosts Women's Hormone Levels

astral kid 2

If you need "pheromones" to attract a mate or "assert Dominance" I think you should take good hard look at yourself and ask yourself why you can't have these things without the pheromones lol

Pretty sure this is the type of stuff Ray peat meant when he said the white male personality is maladaptive.

haidut

Forum Supporter
DHT is a pheromone?

Of course, and so is androsterone, androstenone, androstenol, etc. Estrogen, progesterone and their metabolites are also pheromones. But since men can produce these as well they play a role in males too. The pheromone profile is probably a net effect of all masculine and feminine steroids a person produces, and both men and women can produce both kinds. So, it seems misguided to try and tweak only one of them. That's probably why perfumes with a single isolated pheromone do not seem to work very well based on feedback from users.

KyleKingsly

Of course, and so is androsterone, androstenone, androstenol, etc. Estrogen, progesterone and their metabolites are also pheromones. But since men can produce these as well they play a role in males too. The pheromone profile is probably a net effect of all masculine and feminine steroids a person produces, and both men and women can produce both kinds. So, it seems misguided to try and tweak only one of them. That's probably why perfumes with a single isolated pheromone do not seem to work very well based on feedback from users.

This generally reflects my experience after spending a lot of money on these products (and being disappointed or even had negative effects from most of all, with the exception of Bad Wolf and perhaps Corporativo). Haidut or anyone else, is there any way we can hack our natty pheromone production? I assume Pansterone is a good way to do that? I'm worried about suppression from Andresterone so I've been avoiding that.

theLaw

This generally reflects my experience after spending a lot of money on these products (and being disappointed or even had negative effects from most of all, with the exception of Bad Wolf and perhaps Corporativo). Haidut or anyone else, is there any way we can hack our natty pheromone production? I assume Pansterone is a good way to do that? I'm worried about suppression from Andresterone so I've been avoiding that.

To be fair, some of the vendors in the industry (see pherotruth forum) use a mix of multiple mones to create different products. The use of single mones is rare.

From what I've read here, and my questions to Haidut (should be on the haidut email depository thread), it's boils down to Preg/DHEA/Androsterone and possibly copulins.

In my experience too many vendors are using estrogenic compounds to buffer the actual mixes, so they're probably not healthy for long-term use.

Then there's the question of dose, which ranges from a few mcgs to hundreds of mcgs per spray (Ascend from PXS = 340mcgs per spray). None of those products are even close to Haidut's 1mg per drop, but projection is a key variable, so not sure how to measure that.

haidut

Forum Supporter

The steroids that are more upstream are probably the safest way to do that. Bodybuilders have reported for years that injecting massive amounts of testosterone has a potent pheromone effect but that is risky if done chronically. Since pregnenolone and DHEA are both pheromones themselves and metabolize into other pheromones I think those should be tried first and if there is proven suboptimal level of DHT then androsterone can be tried as well.

Glexx

There is interesting study about testosterone effects on pheromones.
Study below:
The sebaceous gland enlarged during the testosterone treatment but reduced in size after testosterone removal. The pheromone activity first appeared in 2 out of 5 goats on Day 7 and in all the 5 goats by Day 28. Fourteen days after testosterone removal (Day 42), the pheromone activity was no longer detectable in any of the 5 goats. In short, the sebaceous gland size and the pheromone activity shifted almost in parallel. The present results provide strong support for the view that the primer pheromone is produced testosterone dependently in the sebaceous gland of the male goat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...ction_in_the_sebaceous_gland_of_male_goat/amp

Aymen

vomeronasal organ is what detects pheromenes in animals , do we humans have it or at least are able to detect them ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals