Honey And Dairy Kill Libido And Ability To Get Erection

julcreutz

Any idea why?
Carbs from starch or fruits don't do it.

I have to mention that the honey is raw (all honey in Germany is), and I was fairly allergic to pollen honey (clogged nose) so I switched to forest honey(?), which seemed to make the reaction go away, but it still killed my libido.

Dairy also causes the same loss of libido and erection quality. Butter, raw milk, yoghurt... all of it.

The effect is also pretty instantaneous, meaning over night.

I have no problem with consuming starch and fruits for carbs only, but seeing as honey and dairy are heavily promoted here, I'd like to get an idea of what you guys think of this!

BobbyT

Trying to understand reasons for my ED too. Waiting on prolactin and E2 testing. That would make sense in my case
May have to run experiment

Jib

@julcreutz

Are you getting any digestive upset symptoms from dairy and honey? Bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, etc.?

OP
J

julcreutz

@julcreutz

Are you getting any digestive upset symptoms from dairy and honey? Bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, etc.?

Dairy does upset my stomach a bit in terms of bloating.
Honey, usually nothing. No bloating or gas.

PeatReader

Is it either honey or dairy? Or only both in combination?

Have you stopped dairy and honey and your libido came back?

PeatReader

Is your libido very good on that diet or just ok? What made you decide to try milk and honey?

OP
J

julcreutz

Is your libido very good on that diet or just ok? What made you decide to try milk and honey?

On this diet it's very good. Optimal and never been better actually.

I tried milk and honey because it's recommended here in the RP community.

OP
J

julcreutz

How long after stopping dairy and honey did it take for your libido to return to "normal"?

A few days at max. It's pretty quick. I also get quite a significant acne breakout when I stop it and my libido is like REALLY spiking the day after stopping. I assume it's the testosterone shooting up.

OP
J

julcreutz

weren't you on the low a diet for you skin?

I did it for over 6 months, then stopped and my skin improved. I cut out liver a week ago because I thought it made me breakout but it didn't. Squash was. My skin without the liver became very oily, I produced more mucus and I had less energy and couldn't sleep. Added liver back in and all problems gone again.

Inaut

How much milk and honey ae we talking about?

My question as well. If your gut is out of sorts and you arent doing well with milk, its going to affect more than just your libido. Maybe you need to focus on cleaning up your gut, dialing back on the dairy until you can tolerate more. I drink at least a litre of milk a day with heavy cream and my libido is solid. Again we are different people with different physiology but I say that simply to say maybe you need to look deeper than just viewing it as a milk/honey thing.

ursidae

I did it for over 6 months, then stopped and my skin improved. I cut out liver a week ago because I thought it made me breakout but it didn't. Squash was. My skin without the liver became very oily, I produced more mucus and I had less energy and couldn't sleep. Added liver back in and all problems gone again.
My skin is not improving on this either, I'm tempted to continue for a week more and end it with some liver

OP
J

julcreutz

My question as well. If your gut is out of sorts and you arent doing well with milk, its going to affect more than just your libido. Maybe you need to focus on cleaning up your gut, dialing back on the dairy until you can tolerate more. I drink at least a litre of milk a day with heavy cream and my libido is solid. Again we are different people with different physiology but I say that simply to say maybe you need to look deeper than just viewing it as a milk/honey thing.

I don't know, maybe you're right. I did it for over 2 weeks tho.
Even smaller amounts cause these issues for me.

My skin is not improving on this either, I'm tempted to continue for a week more and end it with some liver

Yeah. Maybe Grant is onto something, but in my experience high retinol diet is very effective for my skin and overall health.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals